1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - What is the Buprenorphine detection times for urine?

Discussion in 'Drug testing Questions' started by sipx, Feb 1, 2011.

1. sipx

sipx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    ...searched and searched...couldn't find a solid answer.

How long would a 4mg dosage of Buprenorphine take to clear out of urine? There seems to be no definitive answer on this. Given the half life of buprenorphine is quite long, is it reasonable to assume that it will be detectable for longer than three days?

The friend's being given a 12 panel with buprenorphine as a test a week after the dose. It was a one time kind of fling, so no drug was in the system before hand.

Would creatine/b2 supplementation and dilution be a good idea or not necessary at the week mark in you's opinion?

2. DanTheFuckinMan

DanTheFuckinMan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
  3. Jasim

Jasim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: What's the scoop on Buprenorphine detection times?

Please copy and paste any text into the thread or upload files to the file archive. Links can and do go dead. Additionally, please use the noparse tags when making links going out of the DF domain.

Copied from the link provided by DanTheFuckinMan:

4. stryder09

stryder09 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Buprenorphine is detected in urine as buprenorphine and norbuprenorphine. They are detectable in urine for 1-10 days post-administration at typical cutoff levels (0.5-10 ng/mL). Detection window is highly dependent on route of administration and dosage of drug consumed.

5. SUBsequent01

SUBsequent01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't know if this helps at all but, when i was on suboxone i had to do ua's for all my doctors appointments, went in the next day after taking only 2 mg and tested negative for suboxone.