What is the usual roll??

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by M3th, Apr 11, 2006.

1. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, 4 weekends ago, SWIM rolled for the first time. He didnt feel much, thinks its because it was his first time. So he waited until this past weekend (2 full weeks) to try it again.

The first time he tried it, his friend said that he could see the trees beathing and very noticeable visual distortions. I didnt see anything.

This past weekend when he rolled again, he could damn well feel the ex. But had no visual distortions at all. Except for trails from a cell phone light in the dark.

I was wondering what the usual roll consists of for the everyone here. SWIM just doesnt think he is experiencing the real deal. Both times were only off 1 tab, should he take 2?

Also, both times were never really the MOST EXCITING experience ever as people describe. He wasnt really overly happy most of the time, but was dancing and having as much fun as he could out of it.

I am just wondering what the usual roll is like for everyone here. Thanks.

2. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    ecstasy comes in many, many different forms.. the first time You probably didn't feel much is because the tab u had was more than likely filled more with binders than anything else. everyone gets those from time to time. just a shame it had to be your first.
    - the reason why your friend saw stuff is probably because he got a different form.. mda.
    here, let me elaborate :)

mdma: full on empathy, extreme sensitivity to tactile sensations (touch, taste, sound) easier to come-down on

mda: mdma's evil cousin, very visual, empathy not so apparant, little more edgy than usual, harsher comedown, duration a little longer

- those are what pills are typically consisted of, but rarely is that the only thing they are consisted of..

caffeine: obviously more edgy, makes for a harder come-down, pill feels a little dirtier

meth: extreme empathy, dopey feeling, not as strong, instead of peak and platuea, u get waves of euphoria, extremely long, horrendous come-down

- others have also contained:

ketamine: dissosiative, disconnected from everyone/everything, dimension-like hallucinations

dxm: very similar to ketamine, but very, very dangerous to take with any mdx substance, mdx and dxm are metabolized in the same area which means these two chemicals 'compete' and cause ur body to go into 'overload' and it can possibly lead to death

rc's: not usual, but they happen.. hallucinogenic

- so yea, when u take a pill, u should never really expect anything to happen, because it's never guaranteed unless u have a test kit..

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  3. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Very informative, but My first time. SWIM and his friend both only had ONE tab and it was the same pill from the same batch...

4. no0b

no0b Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    well a number of factors could have been present.
    medications (ssri) can inhibit the effects of mdx
    -- environment? where u uncomfortable with anyone that was around u? where u uncomfortable with the setting?
    --> and most importantly, where you uncomfortable with the whole idea of taking ecstasy for your first time (it can be difficult to put urself in the right mindset with all the media branding x as a killer-drug)
    - what about the week u had... someone who's had an incredible week will more than likely have a better roll as opposed to someone who's mom just died right after his/her signif.other just dumped them (u need a good mindset in other words)

5. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well SWIm had a chance before his first time and he got scared out of it. But when he decided to take it the other time, he was fully confident that he was gonna have a good time. and the people he was with were his best friends. And sWIM is not taking any SSRIs. I guess he will just have to wait until next time. I will report his next roll if it is any different.

And also he waited 2 weeks in between each roll as well..

6. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Trust me. If there had been any MDMA or MDA in the pills that You had taken, then you wouldn't have written the experience that you posted.

You should wait until some better pills come around or get a test kit. TRUST ME! You had bogus bullshit.

7. hh339

hh339 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    a lot of pills still contain BZP/TFMPP and such. I has had E´s that proved to contain only a very high amount of regular d-amph. u never really know but you caould always lab-test your pills if you got the time and money.

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The quality and contents of pills just vary so much. From the report you just gave, it does not seem like you experienced the full effects at all. Good ecstacy will have you feeling like you are in heaven. The euphoria is so noticable, you will know when you are really rolling on good mdma.

You should feel at peace with yourself, with others, and sometimes a bit speedy but for the most part calm and relaxed. Breathing feels good and being alive in general feels good. Conversation runs smooth and when you peak you can feel it in your chest and sometimes your whole body will just feel pleasant and tingly.

Minor visual distortions are common with ecstasy in my experience. Most pills contain mdma in some amount but a large number also have meth and other chemicals mentioned. Of course these adulterants are going to effect the trip but some people like the different kinds of pills. I think that adulterants are much more common in the USA then in other countries.

The pills you got were probably weak sauce or bunk. Depending on your weight, you might need two of some pills to experience the full effects. You might also want to consider plugging to potentiate the effects. Some people knock it but it definitely can add a kick to a pill that is not so great. Many people like to take ~140mg of mdma and some pills have 60-90mg mdma + whatever else the shady ass pill presser wants to put into the pill.

The only way to know what is in your pill for sure is to get a test kit. Even with the test kit, you wont be able to distinguish some chemicals from each other. I believe that MDEA and MDMA are hard to differentiate from what he has read From reading what you have said, you had a mild experience but nothing bear a full blown roll.

There is a reason why the call it ecstasy. I was skeptical after his first pill because it was MDA/caffiene/meth, but once he popped a blue telephone which was rated a 9 (pure mdma), he knew why they called it ecstasy, and whoever mde up that name was not bullshittin. good luck wth your future x experiences.

9. xpr´k

xpr´k Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Swim's lucky he had a good source which mostly sold tablets that were hyped and labtested at the time so if he bought from that source he knew they were pure MDMA pills which were 100mg or more.

Here's what he felt when he took em.

First signs of coming up always consisted of him getting sweaty palms. He started getting more chatty from that point on.
    Usually this is followed by the feeling he had to take a dump and some minor visual changes like the light became warmer and slight tunnel vision.
    About 40 minutes after dropping he usually was very chatty en could feel the euphoria coming on very strong (this hitting can actually be in a split second with very strong pills).
    After that he just feels pure bliss and tons of energy but not in a nervous way like amphetamines can do, he feels like he can take on the world and is totally at ease around everything and everyone even complete strangers (he's usually very shy).
    Music will start sounding AMAZING, even music you'de normally wouldnt like. (dutch hardcore just sounds so fucking good on XTC but its bollox sober)
    After that visual distortions usually get stronger in the form of having a very shaky vision followed by your eyes just flashing away unable to focus. (we call that 'flashen' were i live)
    In 1 rare case swims even seen things that werent there, typical MDMA halucinations concist of everyone wearing sunglasses while they're not, or trying to lean on a table which isnt there. Trying to climb steps that werent there has also happened to him, and 1 time he's seen a group of elderly people all holding a bike in a very dark forrest who disappeared in midair when he got closer. Going for nightime walks on E is a must btw.
    Reading textmessages on your cellphone becomes impossible because you cannot focus on something small thats nearby.
    Having conversations can get diffucult because you keep forgetting what you were talking about, if youde record this with a vidcam (I has) you would find out people will have the same conversation multiple times but they just keep forgetting they did.
    All the while you'de feel total bliss and it is without a doubt the most mindblowing drug there is to take.
    Only problem is you need good clean MDMA in a 100 to 120mg range (personal opinion, you might be more sensitive or less) to achieve a typical experience.
    The exprience usually lasts 4 hours after which you'll notice effects are getting less intense. If you only dose once, the halucinations etc wont happen but My friends and I usually redose after about 2 hours and with high dosed pills(140+) things can get really weird after that :)

Last edited: Apr 11, 2006
  10. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    MDMA is the best out of all the susbstances listed hands down.

11. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for all the information. SWIM never really has lots of money, so he is gonna wait until he gets a very trustworthy source and that he knows that the pill is pure or or very good MDMA. I dont wanna waste money on a bunk pill anymore.

When swim gets his first pure MDMA tab, will report the experience and compare it to the others. Thanks

12. Richard_smoker

Richard_smoker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    That sounds like a really good idea. You really shouldn't be wasting his time and valuable brain cells on bogus bullshit that could contain literally anything including the kitchen sink (if they crushed it up well enough)... worse yet, poison, DXM, BZP (and all it's friends and neighbors--the rest of the piperazines), research chemicals (even though we discuss them on here, you really don't want your special You to be actually injesting any of that garbage especially when You hasn't even tried the REAL DEAL! ok!?

I know you already know this--in fact, it looks like it was your idea. Just wanted to reasure you, so you can reassure You that it's definitely WORTH THE WAIT!

And yes, we already are confident that when You tries the real stuff, you will be so surprised at you's reaction, that you WILL get back online and tell us all about it! ;)
    -Dick

13. M3th

M3th Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Thanks for all the help Richard, you have been the main source of help here. Ever since the post was started.

14. Cuberun

Cuberun Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from Europe
    A proper roll is like a seemingly endless orgasm induced by an Angel. Believe SWIM, You will know when angels come-a-knocking. Be f__ked if You could see any visuals with his eyeballs rolling into the back of his head.. Hopefully You will find a decent batch of pills one of these days and get blown away.