1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

What is this? (Chocolate gun)

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by DelusionalGuy, Apr 13, 2017.

1. DelusionalGuy

DelusionalGuy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Gretna,LA
    okay I know you can't identify exactly what this is without a test kit, I am just wondering if any one has ever seen on heard of this. I will post a picture if I figure out how too, but pretty much it's a chocolate gun. My friend gave it to me and said he bought it and the guy said it was chocolate shrooms. But I broke it in half and it is pure chocolate all the way through he said it made him trip, but I am wondering what it is? Can it be chocolate infused with shrooms? Had anyone ever heard of anything that makes you trip that is pure chocolate?? I am new too psychedelics and never tried one yet but I really want to try it and see what it's like. I just want to be sure this is the real deal. I will probably eat it anyway but wanted to find out more about it first if anyone has any helpful information I would appreciate it dearly.

2. Budgetadvisoryservice

Budgetadvisoryservice Blue Water Scum Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from On the bay
    I've had some killer chocolate from Germany that looked like solid, creamy chocolate. Five cubes had me tripping balls.

You said it, no drug ID's, but I'd go easy on that shit coz it could be potent as fuck and you wouldn't know until you know... if you know what I mean.

Don't underestimate shroomy chocolate.

3. DelusionalGuy

DelusionalGuy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from Gretna,LA
    Anyway I ate it around 7am this morning. I laid back down and closed my eyes but couldn't sleep. I started to feel it around 8 and at first I felt really stoned then at around 8:30 I started getting some weird thoughts like is the universe just an illusion and maybe we are alll living in a big dream, I had a pretty good after glow all the way till 2pm and still kind of feel a little different. Kind of fresh is the feeling I have. Will deff try shrooms again one day, hoping to get my hands on some real shrooms and not the chocolate bar. I had a few closed eye visuals and heard some noises it was mostly a body high but not too intense

4. Budgetadvisoryservice

Reputation Points:
    from On the bay
    Big win!

There's an emoji type thing on Skype which I want to post in response to your experience report. It's Dr Who saying 'Absolutely fantastic..' with an expression which, in the islands we call 'Kum Fac'e!'

5. OTCJ

OTCJ Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Nowhere in particular
    It definitely sounds like what you got was something psychoactive, most likely shrooms but at a low, "fun" stoney dosage.
    Shrooms are commonly infused into chocolate such that one would barely notice it is not pure chocolate.
    I assume the shrooms are ground so finely that they mix right into the chocolate.

The upshot to this is that you can more easily consume the shrooms, (if eating actual shrooms grosses you out),
    The downside is that you have no idea how much you are taking, and it sounds like your chocolate was fairly low dose.
    People that are actually looking to trip fully would be better served to consume the actual dried mushrooms, since you can weigh out your dose.

6. Simon1994

Simon1994 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    23 y/o from Chicago
    Amazing I want to try this

7. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    Mushroom chocolates are frequently made in the form of a gun.
    While you can never be sure what it is, its not unlikely.

8. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    I get the feeling the OP is describing the device hipsters use to fire chocolate up their nose, a shoomy chocolate catapult kind of contraption.

chocolate_shooter_kit_dominique_persoone_02_jc_150210_16x9_992.jpg

cacao.jpg

9. Budgetadvisoryservice

Reputation Points:
    from On the bay
    @Docta - is that an actual thing?

If it is, it should be sold at http://shutupandtakemymoney.com

The OP stated that he broke the gun in half and it was completely made of chocolate, all the way through. That description doesn't really fit what's in the picture. Still, if hipsters are snorting chocolate, I guess anything could be anything.

I'll keep my eyes peeled for the imminent 'what is with this dark brown powder I'm snorting?' thread.

10. Docta

Docta Idiot Savant Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Nothing would make happier then to see such a thread, comfortable in the knowledge that we played our small part in making it a reality. :cool:

11. Budgetadvisoryservice

Reputation Points:
    from On the bay
  12. Willyzh

Willyzh Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    The Chocolate Shooter was invented by the Rolling Stones while on tour. They did it as a novelty and for a laugh and found it really had something, so it caught on.

Here is another link to the story.

I personally prefer cacao ingestion at about 25g with a MAOI like Syrian Rue for its ecstasy-like effects. Those crazy rock stars, What will they think of next?

Chocolate snorting offers new way to a cocoa high I'm surprised you guys hadn't heard of this, it was all over the internet 2 years ago

http://s1.reutersmedia.net/resource...&w=&fh=&fw=&ll=780&pl=468&sq=&r=LYNXMPEB150RA

13. trippymindfuk

trippymindfuk Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o from Cincinnati, OH, United States
    I used to get chocolate shroom squares all the time, they were the best experiences I've had with shrooms. The upside is it masks the taste, makes it harder for cops to identify, plus the harmaline in the chocolate goes well with them. I've never seen a gun shaped one though.....