Drug info - What is "USA premium Kratom" ?

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Soulfake, Jul 15, 2015.

1. Soulfake

Soulfake Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    Since a few years you can buy everywhere in germany "premium USA Kratom". I couldn´t find reports on the english web. Many speculate that it is enhanced with some kind of extract or synthetic opioid as it has different effects than normal Kratom - usually you get stimulation from light doses and sedation with higher ones, the USA Kratom in contrast (every strain) is in all dosages more sedating and has almost none of the stimulating effects. Maybe it could have something to do with how old the tree´s are? If it is really Kratom planted in the USA maybe it´s too young and has a different alkaloid composition than the mostly old trees that are used in Indonesia and other countries?

There are different strains: Thai Premium USA, Thai Red Vein USA, Red/Green/White Vein P. USA, Sumatra Red/green/White P. USA and Vietnam White Vein P. USA

From the look it could be high quality Kratom, very uniform fine cut leave-pieces (not fine powder) and just a light smell without the dusty-bitter flavour most Kratom has. The Vietnam White looks different, it´s a heavy, deep-brown powder. It looks more like an extract or some kind of "bark powder" than Kratom leaves. At first I was alway´s impressed by the effects that USA Kratom has but after a while I miss some of the stimulating effects usual Kratom strains have (I use it over the day so I need the motivation and energy, for the evening the sedating opioid effects of the USA K. are really good)

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  2. ianzombie

ianzombie Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    42 y/o from ireland
    I doubt there is enough kratom trees growing in the US to be able to offer powdered leaves for sale to the public. It is more than likely just a marketing gimmick.
    I can look into it more and try to find out where they get their bulk kratom from, i can almost guarantee you that its not from the US.

Did you not ask your vendor what it is all about?
    I would be wary of anyone that is not open and upfront about their products.

Last edited: Jul 15, 2015
  3. Soulfake

Soulfake Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    I didn´t had the idea to ask a vendor as I don´t expect that they will give more information or details than what´s already available, I think I´ll write to all who offer this Kratom and compare their responses. As far as I know it is offered since 2010. At first a very trusted shop who mainly sells every kind of herbs and spices had it and then many more followed.

One website claims: "We sell our products like they arive from our sellers in asia. Our partner is the biggest retailer in sout-east asia."
    But why would they offer it as USA Kratom? Or could "USA" mean something else than the country? There´s SEI (super enhanced indo) UET (ultra enhanced thai) etc., maybe USA stands for ultra-super-advanced Kratom :rolleyes:

4. DiabolicScheme

DiabolicScheme Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Sounds like a source for shit kratom quite frankly. The ones that need to use buzz words to sell their kratom is probably a source you want to stay away from.

Almost all sources use buzz words but they're kept to a minimum and not every product of kratom they sell has a buzz word like "ultra potent", "extreme buzz", "extremely powerful", etc.

The best sources are the ones that aren't blatantly advertising the psychological effects of the plant.

The distributor (which is the middle man who buys from sources overseas in massive quantities to resell it at a higher price to you) could be in the US which might be why it's listed as "USA Kratom".

5. renacer

renacer Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I tried it and it was nothing special.