Setting - What kind of music do SWIY like to listen to during a Kratom buzz

Discussion in 'Kratom' started by Female, Aug 21, 2006.

1. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    I find that soothing quiet music enhances the Kratom experience.
    Personally SWIM listening to Incubus-Aqueous Transmission and found it to be the most soothing, beautiful music ever created. Now SWIM links that song with the pleasant feeling of Kratom.
    What songs do You like to listen to? Kratom seems to provide an intense apprieciation for music.

2. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    SWIm can listen to almost anything, but nothing too loud!

3. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yeah, I was listening to something mildly loud that she normally finds soothing, but found it to be irritating. Soft is nice.

4. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from bermuda
    :) I was at festival a few weeks ago and took some kratom and hashish and got very absorbed in some psychedelic rock with a light show!

5. Female

Female Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ohh light show, that must have been incredible for you!

6. realfolkblues

realfolkblues Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Listen to the Garden State soudtrack while sipping some tea --tracks 1.2.3 and 4

7. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Someone has found that any truly good music is an enhancement to his kratom experiences. Loud rock or Bach, it all goes better with kratom.

Especial mention to Super Furry Animals' brilliant Rings Around the World album, which is as trippy as it gets, ISHO.

8. indeed

indeed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM listens to Tool's softer stuff and i keeps it kinda quiet, some of thier songs such as: 10,000 days, wings for Marie, right in two, ect... I have a mix of it he listens too very good stuff

9. Johan73

Johan73 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from New York, U.S.A.
    Swim generally likes classic rock and yes noticed that while taking kratom softer, slower songs seem much more enjoyable than something that is too loud or fast. Maybe something like CSN's Wooden Ships.

There is a song I think would go well with kratom, it was by the Sneaker Pimps I believe. Swim first heard it in a movie where these two girls were listening to it after consuming some mushrooms.

Yes that is a good point, actually swim happened to watch Garden State a couple nights ago after a good dose of kratom and thought to himself he should buy the soundtrack to the movie.