Social - What kind of risks Has SWIY Taken to get Cocaine?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by dolphinsnow18, Nov 6, 2006.

1. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Years ago I had gone into some pretty bad places to get it, taking some crazy ass risks and trusting anyone if the potential was there.

Funny how as peple get older, they become chicken-shit and dont take those kinds of risks anymore.

SWIM Knew someone years ago who "claimed" he got it through the US mail. I never believed him. But if he was telling the truth, then thats what I call a pretty big risk

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2008
  2. skaterdienick

skaterdienick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Re: What kind of risks Has You Taken to get it?

it sure is. a risk that I would ever take for anything like that and neither should swiy. get caught with that stuff and its serious.

3. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:

Or maybe they have a better idea of the possible consequences of such risky actions, or have weighed the benefits and decided its not worth the risks. Going to great lengths to procure a drug is one of the classic signs of addiction. That said, I have done nothing crazier than wait in a house for cocaine to arrive. The drug doesnt interest SWIM enough for him to jump through hoops to get it.

4. julian

julian Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I has gone to the 'ghetto' and bought it off some very 'shady' people before. swim knows alot of people who have been robbed this way and regrets being so stupid. swim witnessed a one sided shootout (I was not shot at) but it still scared the living shit out of him.

5. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Please use decriptive titles and include the full name of the drug in the thread title. Therefore edited

6. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

I think thats pretty common.

7. GikdUp

GikdUp Newbie

Reputation Points:

I say thats probably because the way You carrys his/her self if someone is lookin scared or acting like they are better than the people
    from wich they are getting their stuff from your chances of getting
    robbed or higher.People can smell fear and especially people who live
    in those type of environments have everythang to gain and nothing to lose.

8. johnston107

johnston107 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM the other night was in the "Hood" with XXX bucks and was going to pull up on these dudes and hand them the XXX bucks for a 20 and pull off real quick. The plan went south when dude wanted to get in the car. i told him SWIM's door don't open and dude got real suspisous and started talking about "Puttin' 3 holes in SWIM". I got the hell out of there real fast!

*johnston107. Please READ THE RULES. They are here...

https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules

Do NOT post prices, unless they are in the context of a news story/report with a documented source.

Please bear in mind that not abiding by the rules here can and WILL get You banned.

Thankyou

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2006
  9. GikdUp

GikdUp Newbie

Reputation Points:

See thats what I am talking bout You sure is lucky they didn't
    get their head blown off over a damn 20 rock people talk down on people
    from the "hood" "ghetto" or whatever you wanna call but steady go
    there win they need a fix then cry when they get robbed or beat up
    people you can't have it both ways man up or man out

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2006
  10. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    It's worth mentioning that I have been ripped off more than once in "ghetto like" areas attempting to buy rock(s), including receiving carefully selected beach pebbles, compressed baking soda, compressed toilet paper, attempts to palm off empty air while keeping the rock in hand, and simple "take the money and walk away."

It cuts both ways man, both buying/selling on the streets is asking for serious trouble. SWIM heavily regrets ever participating in that sort of insanity.

11. Danc9552003

Danc9552003 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.
    Yeah, I have been robbed of a quarted pound of weed, but never coke. After the weed incident he swore he would be a lot more careful of who he buys/sells to. There is a very long road in my town and about 3/4 of it is real ghetto, full of crack dealers. I have been desperate enough to try and score some off a guy, but it just felt weird so SWIM drove off and never tried again.

12. johnston107

johnston107 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yea.. What I did was stupid, don't smoke if you can't afford it, but first of all... I didn't talk down on people from the "ghetto", I live in the "ghetto", second of all, I didn't get robbed, and finally,I amn't cryin' about anything. If anything, I thought that dude was a pussy talkin' out of his ass. Dude wouldn't even pull his peice out, no less even about to use it if he did. Probaly had a screwdriver in his damb pocket.

13. torr_aox

torr_aox Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I don't by from dealers. S/He buys from friends that have a connection. Swim carries his gun (legal with a CCW) whenever he is someplace where having it may save his life. But I don't carry when he's carrying something to get fucked up on. Moral of the story: Don't buy from people that might kill your ass.

14. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    cant argue with that

15. Danc9552003

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.

I have been following this same advice for quite some time.. He never lets a situation have any 'shadyness' involved because the risk of drug dealing is just too high to get robbed.

16. yayo4yournasal

yayo4yournasal Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    late night clandestined meetings in the open area parking lots of closed businesses. In plain site for any interested parties to observe. I don't really worry too much about the "wrong neighborhood" cause my the "Right color". As stupid as that might sound to some, skin tone makes a difference, when your dealing with ignorant criminal types. A lot of my less pigmented friends have gotten robbed in the same areas, by some of the same people. But then, how you cary yourself has a lot to do with that as well.

17. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    This is true. But there will always be a few troublemakers who spread rumors & general sh*t. Being caucasian, I have had to deal with this issue when hanging with a black friend who he bought/smoked rocks with for a few months.

Somebody who was friends with the same guy I was started spreading BS about "that cracker little white boy" or some sh*t like that. I had been very generous with pipe hits, etc. with this guy too and he lost his temper and pulled his blade on the fool. He didn't carry through with any violent action, but that basically stopped the ugly rumors floating around & the shit calmed down after that. Then again, I was sick & tired of the scene at that point anyway and binged for maybe another week or two before quitting.

Screw the streets... it seems fun/adventurous for a very short time to hang out & buy off the streets. Then it devolves into a nightmare of varyingly proportions. Anyone with half a brain gets the hell out when that happens, even if it means they gotta kick.

And yes, there are fools piled high & deep who *don't* get out while the gettin's good... I have watched them go downhill like sh*t off a henhouse chute & it ain't pretty. Prison or death is where it ends. Best case scenario? Diagnosis of heart disease, 40 pounds underweight, lice, AIDS, & spending the day begging every damn stranger for a 'wake up'. Women will of course be trying to sell their [email protected] 'product' for a couple hits to any random stranger with a 5-piece & a lighter. Uggh. :(

Last edited: Nov 15, 2006
  18. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It's called "growing up." People who continue to take such risks into adulthood run the likelihood of eventually ending up a statistic.

SWIM shudders to think of the times he spent risking his life sitting in a car in a piece of shit neighborhood, waiting for some sketchy dude to bring him his weed (I don't use coke). Fortunately for him, the gangs ran a pretty tight ship in the town where this occurred, so robbery was less likely than in some other places.

19. Danc9552003

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o from U.S.A.

That's crazy because I had the exact same thought in his head. People usually just hit a point where there brain matures and realizes it's not worth it. Very good point radiometer

20. DiggerDan

DiggerDan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Not too big a deal to some but looking back probably not the smarter things to do.

Once after being up for 2 days on a binger swim ran out about 2am. So swim drives over 45 minutes each way to buy more. Woke swim's dealer up to meet swim and he did cause he "didn't want to ruin swim's night".

I have always had decent dealers for the drugs of swim's choice that are a phone call and a drive away. Sometimes not even worth the drive let alone going to the "hood"/"ghetto" to score. But swim completely understands that sometimes one has to do what they have to do.