Overdose - WHAT NOT TO DO WITH 225mg 2C-E

Discussion in 'Phenethylamines' started by nanobrain, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    as some may know, there's now a case in progress where an individual ingested 225mg 2C-E, his story unraveling in almost-realtime on BL

i hope all members and guests of this forum know better than to ever think of, much less do anything remotely as infathomably mindless.

regardless of his reasons or actions, i pray for his survival and his soul and my heart goes out to him and his family.

please take a moment out of your busy life for consideration.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 18, 2010
  2. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Insane... I really hope I don't see an article pop up about a 2C-E OD/Death in Canada anytime soon, or ever.

It was a selfish thing to do. Suicide is selfish inherently, and using an Research Chemical for attempted suicide when you are a member of the psychedelic community is even more so. But when you are so depressed that you would even contemplate doing something like that you aren't thinking from such a perspective, people don't think about the consequences of their actions besides their immediate release from whatever is troubling them.

I hope the guy is ok, and that this experience helps change his perspective so he can get on the road to recovery.

3. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Looks like he's OK;

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    Seems to be too okay. My BULLSHIT-ALARM is ringing.

5. Spare Chaynge

Spare Chaynge Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    yah thats alot of 2c-e

6. radiometer

radiometer bananadine addict Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    My response to that is "fuck you, asshole."

Those two threads over there are some of the most retarded stuff I've seen in a while. Fucking pathetic cry for help. Who decides to try to OD on fucking 2C-E of all things, then spends all day posting about it on the internet? Worrying about going to the ER becuase it might cost too much money? I honestly couldn't believe what I was reading.

I agree with nano's philosophy - the internet must be destroyed. I think I may have to quit the internet soon because the garbage I read every day is giving me a blood pressure problem.

ARGHH!

Last edited: Mar 6, 2007
    1. 5/5,
      preach it, brotha
      Mar 7, 2007
  7. Mona Lisa

Mona Lisa Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    At least, it would appear to be more benign than some of the other RCs, at least in terms of overdosing. So glad he pulled through though.

8. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    ours is not to pass judgement but to learn from unfortunate mistakes of others so same mistakes will not be repeated. forwards ever, backwards never.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.