Drug info - What Other Substances Fit on Blotter/In One Drop?

Discussion in 'LSD' started by Sky Walker, Nov 21, 2005.

1. Sky Walker

Sky Walker Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Billy Smarts was recently offered some acid. Thankfully the dealer was decent enough to tell him that it may not actually be LSD. One of his clients had taken it and reported that it didn't give much/any hallucinations and only provided "a nice warm feeling". Billy's dealer was in a rush so that's all he told him about the effects. He said the blotter art depicted Tazmanian Devils.

Anyway our question is this, what other substances are commonly (or not so commonly) sold on blotters masquerading as LSD-25?

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 23, 2013
  2. a-SalviaLover

a-SalviaLover Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from guam
    Anything that has not larger dosages than a few miligrams. DOB, 5-MeO-AMT, Boromo-dragonfly and many others.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well take a look at it. If it's a thinker paper, it could be some of the 2c-i Tazmanian Devils that I has seen throughout the end of the summer and this fall.

If you take it and it has a bitter taste it could very likely be DOI, DOC, or perhaps one of the dragonfly compounds.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Tazmanian Devil you say? Some other member mentioned those (although they may not necessarily be the same) in another thread...

Tazmanian Devil Thread

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2009
  5. gonzochronicles

gonzochronicles Newbie

Reputation Points:
    DOx blotter question

I am going to try LSD for the first time soon, but from what people have said about my hook-up's blotters i'm not quite sure if it is LSD. People talk about tripping for 14-18 hours off of doses between 1 and 2 hits. An experienced friend of mine described it as "different", but couldn't elaborate more. I would like to know if it is truly not LSD, is there any way I'd be able to tell? Also, is it even worth my time or should i find someone new? Thanks

6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    14-18 hours could be any number of thing. DON, DOC, DOI, DOB, DOM (which by the way are all good as well, some say STP (DOM) and DOC is better than LSD.)

It could possibly be LSD as well, as LSD in high does could last up to 14-18 hours, but it sounds like it's mostly liekly a DOx, since people were getting tihs leangth of trip on just 1 or 2 hits.

Anyway you could tell? Ask the hookup if it's DOI or DOC or something like that. It could also be one of the fly compounds. Is it worth your time? Definately, for sure. Even if it's not lsd.

7. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If your lab animal does decide to ingest such, please be aware of the following:

If one has studied LSD, one knows it will be felt in about 20 minutes. If one has a DOX compound, it can take up to 2 hours to make itself known. So do not let the lab animal take more because it does not seem to work. That was the problem with STP (DOM) back in 1967-8. That and lab animals were being given way too much in the first place. So tell your animal to be patient should he/she/it decide to go forth.

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    From what I have heard DOC can often show itself in a matter of 30 minutes of less. I have seen lsd kick in anywhere from 15 minutes to about 1.5 hours. 1.5 hours into the DOC trip you might be out there allready or the effects might just start to come on strong.

One good way to tell the difference is the taste. I would estimate that the blotters of DOC are atleast 1mg and roughly the same for other DOX chemicals. SWIM tasted some DOB blotters which were 750ug each and the taste was very pronounced. I would imagin most DOX blotters contain atleast 500ug per blotter and you should be able to taste the chemical.

If it doesnt kick in for 2 hours you will know it is lsd. In all cases I have known about lsd, the trip has already built up quite strong at the 2 hour point but your DOC trip might be going strong as well by that time. If it takes an hour to feel anything then you likely have a DOX chemical on the blotter. In my FOAF experience DOC can be felt in 30 minutes and DOI about an hour, while DOB took a bit longer.

It is all really going to depend on your body so the guessing by time might not be the best method, but in general, DOx compounds take longer to kick in than LSD. If you are "out there" by an hour then it is most likely LSd. You might be able to feel the other chemicals in this amount of time but likely you will be only at +, or ++. With LSd you could very well be at +++ by an hour, but in My foaf experience the DO compounds will take a lot longer to fully kick in.

SWIm thinks you should be able to taste the blotters too. If you suspect they might be something different than acid just take one because you might not like it and additional hits may cause adverse reactions. It is unlikely that 4 hits of something other than acid would cause problems but you never know. If you obtained DOC blotter laid at 2mg a hit then 4 hits might be an overwealming experience so start with only one blotter if you haveany doubt as to weather or not it is LSD.

9. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    LSD: Chances of it being the real thing?

I have recently informed that lsd may be easily available for them. I am just curious of the actual chances that it is real lsd. It is available in liquid (and possibly in a sugar cube). I am not very familiar with lsd but i have heard that it is not very readily available in the US.

Anyways my question is what are that chances that it is real lsd. And if it isn't what could it be instead?

Thank you.

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    It's more likely to be real LSD. If it isn't, it could be anything.

11. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    If it is a liquid form, inquire if a single drop is a dose for your pet rat. If it is, then it is most likely LSD25. If it is more than a drop - you might have a DoX of 5-Meo-AMT being offered. Single drops, or even less, almost certainly would be acid.

12. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    LSD is definitely comming back in the USA. However people selling research chemicals as acid is still a problem. The essential issue is smallness. As Nagognog said, one small drop should equal one standard dose. One blotter should equal one dose. The smaller and thiner the blotter the greater the odds it's LSD. Large thick bloter should be suspect.

13. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    Dont you think a good amount of DOX could be dissolved into a drop though? I am unsure how much one drop is and this number will vary, but it seems like a nice good drop could easily contain a dose of DOX. I am thinking if it was water based, you would probably be able to taste the chemical in it. I have heard most lsd is water based, so if it is water based, and you taste nothing, then it is probably lsd. What about alcohol based acid though? Is this more rare? It seems like the taste of the alcohol would cover up the chemical taste it it were indeed a DOX substance.

I am just not sure if 2mg would fit in one drop, but since 2mg is a tiny amount of powder, it is likely that a reasonable sized drop could contain 2mg. 2mg of DOC, DOB, and DOI would definitely be active. THis whole argument is assuming that 2mg could fit into a "drop." One dose of acid can easily fit into a drop, but can also be dilluted to where one drop = 50 doses. Most likely if it is being sold, it will be dilluted so that 1 dose = 1 drop. Just because it takes more than one drop to feel the effects does not mean it is not LSD. The liquid could be only 10ug in a drop. In this case 10 drops might make a good dose.

If it is DOX though, and mixed in water, you should be able to taste the chemical. LSD will also kick in faster than most other substances that would be dilluted in this fassion.

Does anyone know how much can fit into a drop? This whole argument revolves around this answer so I am not entirely sure if the DO's can fit into one drop, but considering they are active in sub mg amounts, chances are one drop could contain a dose.

14. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    DoX's have been distributed in water - but I've only heard of this being done by an near-end user. Not on a commercial scale. It is possible, and I sure hope it's not being done as this would indicate large-scale distribution of RC's. Which would cause them to be outlawed in short order.

One way to be sure if it's LSD25 is to use a longwave ultraviolet light (blacklight). LSD will glow blue if you place a drop of the liquid on a glass plate and expose it. Don't use a paper towel or similar as these often contain a fluorescent dye which also would glow. DoX's do not glow. Unless some utter scumball is selling DoX compounds in a water solution that they have added a fluorescent dye to fool chemically-inclined people with - in a super-concentrated solution at that - a glowing droplet on a plate under UV should be LSD25.

15. treefingers49

treefingers49 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    There are rumors going around that DOB is being sold on mad hatter blotter across the midwest in large amounts (hundreds of sheets). I can't verify this information, but one should be wary when running across this blotter.

I have also heard of people selling DOC in liquid form, but it was between acquaintances and was sold as DOC.

16. pacamohu

pacamohu Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Alright thank you very much.
    Just out of curious what is DOx I looked for it on erowid and I couldnt find anything right away.
    If the LSD turned out to not be LSD would it still be worth trying if it could be DOX or 5-Meo-Amt? or would it be foolish to even considered trying something that isnt what it is supposed to be?

17. raven3davis

Reputation Points:
    It would probably be best to avoid the substance if it is not LSD. If they are selling it as it is, and it is DOC for instance, then go for it. Just do your research and figure out the dose you want to take. Hopefully they will be able to tell you exactly how much is in each drop, or dose. If the source cooperates and tells you what you need to know about the drug then it really doesnt matter what it is. If you want to take it and it is measured properly then there should be no problem. Your main concern would be taking what you think is LSD and end up taking too much. You really cannot overdose on LSD in all practicality, but the toxicity of DOC, DOB, etc is not well known. It is unlikely however that someone will sell you something that is going to be harmful to you. You never know though, some people are sketchy.

18. melt_000

melt_000 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o
    dox=dob,doc,dom and othes. they are more dangerous than acid. test kits are also available for lsd by police supply websites? would ordering them be suspect? there are would be kind of mad paying a dealer who was willing to lie though.

19. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    on erowid there is a field test to find out if there is LSD on paper.

How to Field Test for LSD
    Avoid duds by Testing them Yourself.

1. Extract a section of the blotter with a minimal amount of ethanol. (enough to leave you with a few drops of liquid)

2. Put a drop of the extraction on a 4-(dimethylamino)-benzaldehyde impregnated piece of filter (or chromatographical) paper.

3. Allow to dry.

4. Put one drop of concentrated hydrochloric acid (muriatic acid will work) on one side of the paper. A colored front should migrate over the paper (concentrating the color).

5. A purple colored ring will appear (changing to blue 30-60 minutes later) if alfa or beta unsubstituted indoles are present (the whole paper will color if large amounts are present). This purple / blue coloring signifies the presence of LSD.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/lsd/lsd_info2.shtml

20. skaterdienick

skaterdienick Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Question about Lsd: Real thing or Research Chemical?

I have found a source of lsd which is extremely rare it seems around these parts and these days. its in blotter form and I am wondering if its possible that its not really lsd and in fact some other chemical? swim knows that it cannot be determined via internet without a field test however I am wondering if this has happened to other people and if so what dangerous chemicals are possible to be put on the blotter that would make someone trip but could kill you. swim chatted with a few people and they said it was really good acid and they tripped hard.

any help would be great

thank you