What should I say to PO

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by WhiteRyan, Jan 8, 2005.

1. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I went to my po a couple days before christmas eve. He said we would start urine test on the 11th of january. I quit smoking Cannabis about 2 - 3 weeks before this. Two days before new years eve I took a couple hits of kin bud. Then on new years I took about 2 or 3 hits of kin bud. On the 11th I have the urine test. I know when I go to take the drug test he is going to ask me when the last time I smoked was, and I think he might be pissed if I smoked a week after he told me urine test start on the 11th.

When he asks the last time I smoked was what do you think I should say. Or is their any other questions he might throw at me.

Suggestions of any kind, info on probation, and urine test

thank you

2. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You should pass the test without a problem. You put yourself in a bad position though.

3. phisheroo

phisheroo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea if its your first ut, they never really care if you fail. youll just be set up for more urine testings and told that they want your cannabanoid levels to go down. and this is aside from the fact that youll pass.

4. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Good deal. Yeah I dont like the position. Well after smoking I ran everyday and worked out to boost my metabolism, and now im eating like a pig and sitting around. And then ill eat a steak the day of the test, b vitamins and water.

5. PYITE

PYITE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i dont mean to be a dick, but why dont you just quit smoking and not take the risk of failing the test?

i really dont understand why someone thats doing such a "non-addictive"
    drug would choose to jeopardize his/her future when on probation just
    to get stoned. (singling out marjuana for the obvious drug test reasons)

6. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this is true you could smoke crack they dont care as long as the next time they test you the levels are down

7. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    its my first urine test, My plane about 3 months ago was to put about as much weed into my piss as possible. then quit after that first test so the levels go down

8. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks for your opinions but I never got an opinion on when I should tell my po the last time I smoked was...Well the test is in 3 hours.

9. MegaLab420

MegaLab420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can drink a gallon of vinegar, but I don't think that really helps..

10. PYITE

PYITE Newbie

Reputation Points:

if you know the info is bogus why even say it?

someone could genuinely get hurt from bad information like that, even if you did have good intentions

if you dont have any real answers then theres no need to say anything

11. MegaLab420

MegaLab420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know it wont hurt you, because I did it at one point. Not a whole gallon but a few shots..

It worked out well.. but I wouldn't bank on it again.

12. djryand

djryand Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ryan I would definitely tell them that you haven't smoked since you got on probation. They might not care since you haven't pissed dirty, but I'm pretty sure they could somehow still fuck you by any admission of drug use once on probation.

No sense in giving them any ammo.

Now QUIT SMOKING MAN!!!!!!

The shit is just not worth it. Stay in your house, don't go party, and just drink beer.

No intoxicant is worth your freedom when you are in the position that you are in. Trust me, I know.

I'm off in 3 weeks of a 5 yr. probation. I cannot believe I am going to fucking make it. Of course it wasn't without being locked up several times and being sent to fucking drug rehab, but I will have made it. FUCK YEAH!!!!!!!!! Party at my house for all drugs-forum members!!!![​IMG]

How long are you on for? Let us know how everything goes. Good luck, and be smart. Edited by: djryand

13. WhiteRyan

WhiteRyan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    congradulations 5 years on probation and getting off it is quit a success.

I definetely agree smoking herb aint worth going into jail. When I got busted with my joint I didnt have my probation revoked so I only have 6 months left with random piss test. and those two weeks in work release.

I took my piss test, he didnt even ask any questions. I drank alot of water popped the vitamins, ate the steak. And my piss was still yellow..almost green it was scary almost. My next visit to the po is in febuary so hopefully everything is gonna be ok.