1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

What strain of mushroom do i have??

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Makaveli7Day, May 23, 2017.

1. Makaveli7Day

Makaveli7Day Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So im a newbie to magic mushrooms and i recently picked some up to give it a shot. I have Pics down below. I also had a couple questions

1 anyone know the strain of this mushroom?

2 how many would i have to take being a newbie

3 anything i should watch out for??

4 how much do these cost and did i get ripped off? I paid (Price removed)

4 what are your experiences

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: May 23, 2017
  2. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    1: There is absolutely no way of knowing. They are psilocybins, but that is all you can tell. even with fresh mushrooms, differentiating strains is next to impossible.

2: if you need to ask that, you have not done your research. Put the mushrooms away for a week and spend the next 7 days reading everything you can.

3: the fact that you don't know what a dose is is a huge red flag, there are probably a wide range of concerns you are unaware of.

4: This forum is nothing but people's experiences, no one is going to rehash them here just for you. You really don't seem like you have done any reading on these things at all.

3. Makaveli7Day

Makaveli7Day Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I didnt know what i asked was such a wrong thing? I was actually researching while i was typing this post so yeah your right i really didnt know anything and i thought id get more useful information from this forum but apparently not. My apologies. I never asked anyone to rehash them for me just a short word on what they felt while on it was all.

4. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    22 y/o from Slovakia
    They look like Cubensis to me, and I see blue bruising which is a good sign. You shouldn't start with more than 1 gram.

5. Potter

Potter Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Cubensis is a species, not a strain.

Yes, this is a place to help yourself. There is a huge amount of information here. When someone comes asking SUPER BASIC questions, it is an indicator that they really don't understand the potential risks of doing drugs. Giving you a single answer is going to let you think you're A-OK to go. Really, what you need to do, is more reading. If you want justification for this, read the MDMA forum, where 3 times a week we get posts where people have made an absolute mess of themselves because they just "did drugs" without understanding how they worked, too WAY too much, did dumb things... now months, years later, can't function like a normal person.

There is simply too much to cover in a single post for a new person who has not put in at least a few hours of reading. This is something YOU need to do. And it's not like you're going to have to suffer like reading about some battle in a 300 year old war for school. You'll read awesome experiences, new insight into mixing with other drugs, ways fo taking them... all sorts of things you never thought to ask

And frankly, it's obnoxious that someone can look at a page with a post on the very start that says "mushroom experiences" and ask for people to type them back out. There is SO much information online, it is SO EASY to access and it's depressing how little effort people put into reading before asking to have their hand held. You are about to do something dangerous, yeah, it takes work to do them safely.