what to do when busted with RC

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by Silence_Inc, Mar 16, 2006.

1. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    okay, so i wonder ... what if you were busted with let's say blotter's of a DOx. or some other legal RC. something unsceduled ... would you say it is what it is to avoid getting punished - or would you say that it is acid so the attention won't go to these new chemicals.

like the three musketiers - all for one and one for all ... .!.

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I should say absolutely nothing. I should let an attorney do thie talking.

3. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    yeah - america has got that kind of attitude so it seems ... i think it's from watching to many movies ;) (no offence meant, just a european view, hèhè) ... but here it's diffrent. i even think that when they find a blotter - and you say it is acid ... that they won't even test it and send you home. if you shut your mouth - they'll be offended and start doing stupid stuff. I wouldn't call an attorney if i was caught with a few hit's (let's say 5) of an Rc or acid.

cause when it's more - i would ask for an attorney indeed.

is your advice also for someone who is caught with e few hits??

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I wouldn't bother if they let me walk out the door. No need for the attorney and wriggling off the hook by implicating a non-scheduled RC.

I failed to note that you are in Belgium on my first read. Mea culpa. I do dwell in the Untied Snakes. Here it matters where you are, how much money you have, and what color your skin is!

5. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    If it's not illegal, SWIM'd say it's 4-ho-mumbo-jumbo-bullshitamine. And that I tried it and it didn't even work. If it is illegal I would say the same. But nothing more. BTW: Dutch law does not give you the right to call your lawyer. You need permission of the police to do so. I do not know if Belgian law is the same.

1. 4/5,
      Made me laugh out loud, beautiful name for an RC
      Jan 26, 2008
  6. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    i suspect it's the same law in Blegium. and your 5-zeo-pnz tip is a good one.

swim once got caught in a foreign country with an illigal substance. the police asked what it was but didn't undertsand what he said - so they asked him to write it down on the testemony (the original papers). yes indeed. because it was a very small amount and because he was intimidaded by the macho police - he wrote down the right name ... now thinkng of it - he should have written 'suiker' or some other BS ...

7. napoleon in rags

napoleon in rags Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    as nagognog stated, the best thing to do is stay quiet. even if it's not a scheduled substance. If it's blotters, i suppose you could make the claim that it's "blotter art" and is simply part of you collection of 60's memorabilia.

then again, it's best not to LIE

1. 3/5,
      Good advice.
      May 28, 2006
  8. CrystalDextro

CrystalDextro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Blotter Art???? No cop in the U.S. would let you get away with any blotter they would try to get you for LSD possession even if it was art. You would probably get thrown in jail while they test it and if it was schedeled or even worse if it was LSD that your were busted with they'd give ya hard charges cuz its not just pot or a MIP. The laws for LSD in the U.S. are pretty extreme

9. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    yeah, somwhere in american history something huge must have evolved arround the substance LSD ... i wonder.

" LYYYYndooooon - your dinner is ready - - wait honey - i just have to do this one more thing - i'm gonna BAN L.S.D.! - cause it's time to stop the sell of slavery to the young!!"

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    In my wallet I have a little triangle of folded-up paper. It's glossy. It's called a "Coke-Seal" as it is what cocaine used to be sold in. Inside my "coke-seal" i have a slip of regular writing paper. On it is written: I Don't Use Drugs."

One night I was tossed in the county jail. I had a psychotic neighbor who made some interesting claims. Never mind - that was thrown out of Court. But the prison guards (the police didn't bother to search me or handcuff me) went through my wallet, and found my "coke-seal!" They were convinced it was blotter acid. They kept asking me: "What's this? What's this?" I kept tell ing them : "I don't use drugs!"

They finally gave it back to me. Maybe it was because I was laughing so hard!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  11. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Well, blotter art is a LEGAL and commonly sold collectable in the U.S. actually.

Now, I don't know about anywhere else outside of the U.S. but I do know the laws of the united states and many of the differant states laws as well, and can shed some light onto the subject of why it's best to say nothing at all.

In the U.S. you have the right to remain silent, and by means it IS the best thing you can do. Because if you give up that right, everything you say WILL be used against you to prove your guilt. You have the right to an attorney and if you can not afford one, the courts will appoint you one at no cost.

Now, what happens when you are arrested? The cops have to gather evidence to prove that you were breaking the law. The easiest way to gether that evidence is to ask you seemingly unloaded questions. They often word these questions in ways that could give you the impression that you are helping yourself; but understand that nothing you can say will help you in any way. By answering these questions you are doing their work for them. you are giving them evidence against you, rather than making them figure it out for themselves. For example will tell you "What else do you have in the car? If you tell me now, we'll go easy on you." This is a lie. By telling them what you have, you are admiting that it's their, giving them the right to gather it, ahnd admiting that it's yours. Their work is done, and you can be convicted. If you had said nothing at all, they would have to search for it (assuming they could find a legal reason to search or talk you into consenting) and if/when they find it they will have to prove that you knew it was there and that it was yours. This will be hard to prove, and IF they did happen to find it and you gave no info the chances are your case would have been dropped or pleaded down due to lack of evidence.

Now specifically to your question. If you have DOx substance on blotter, it is illegal. Even if the substance is not a schedule substance, by putting it on blotter paper you are preparing it for consumption and sales ... and remember intent to consume makes it illegal, and intent to sell for consumption is even worse. It may as well be LSD. If they come across this peice of paper and ask you what it is, either say nothing at all or say "well it looks like a peice of paper." and nothing more. By telling them what it is ("it's abz123jizmtriptamyassoff") even if it's a legal substance is doing their work for them. Even if it's a legal substance, they won't believe you for one that it is legal, and for two remember it's not legal in the form of blotter. And now they know what it is, they know what to test for, and have evidence to show that this substance is an analog and is sold a such, etc. Also, by telling them what it is you are admiting you know what it is, that it's yours, and even more info the builds their case. If you say nothing at all, they will assume it's lsd and they will press charges against you for posessing lsd, and they will make statements and police reports saying that it was lsd. when the charges are pressed and you are booked, they will submit these charges to the prosecuting attorney who will then send this paper to the state forensic lab. up to 6 weeks later that prosecuting attorney will get results back say that the paper showed not traces of LSD. and they will then do an 'substance id' test. a few weeks later they will get results saying that it's such such substance or classify it by a "unknown phen/tript/etc" .... and your attorney will file for dismissal since all their evidence and police reports and witness statements of the arresting officer are talking about LSD and there is no LSD. Charges are then dropped. This has worked in two states now that I am aware of, and will continue to work if people will just keep their fucking mouths quiete and say nothing during arrests.

always remember, despite what the cops will try to make you believe, NOTHING you say will help you in anyway. and like your moranda rights say "everything you say can and WILL be used aginst you in a court of law."

Say nothing. do not build their case against you.

1. 3/5,
      Excellent advice.
      May 28, 2006
  12. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

ok here... if you get caught with say a bunch of DOI blotters not only would it not matter if you lie or not because youre fucked either way but they do test shit liek that

13. fatal

fatal Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    at least in america that is

14. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    Unscheduled? Good luck with that. Our country is always among the first in Europe to list new mind-altering chemicals. There's lists online somewhere and I was surprised the Belgian govt. knew about some things even I knew little about.

Gotta find back my topic. It's about stuff like that.

Edit: Ah here it is
    https://drugs-forum.com/threads/8805
    Check the links and see if DOx is in there.
    [thread is in Dutch]

A last note: I have no idea about the punishment for RC's in Belgium, and no idea about your rights when you're being detained.

Thank you, nanny state. Signing off.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2006
  15. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    everybody in the US do as nag says. don't say anything, call your attorney. have him stored on your phone that includes his home. good lawyers always want you to call at $500 an hour. if you talk to the police when it's just you and the police they can make up whatever they want to say that you said to them. an no one else was there so you know whose testimoney is held above. say nothing.

I had this happen. it took several years off his life frankly. more than any damage he'd done in a life time of researching narq's.

16. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    This basic question was covered in another Thread.

I said (something like): If it's legal, tell the Cops what it is.

I got jumped on. I still feel that simply saying that (whatever it is) it IS legal is a valid way to handle the situation. Answering any follow-up questions (like, are you planning to take/sell it) must NOT be answered.

But, a Cop is the ONLY person in the World who has the power to NOT arrest you. And, unless the Cop's recording me at the time, anything I say is not going to be perfect evidence in Court. In fact, Cops LIE (I mean really LIE) sometimes in Court (so, even if you say nothing, you may have said something, at least according to the Cop).

17. chAos

chAos Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o from belgium
    I'm from belgium too, and i would NEVER tell the police anything. Maybe it's far from the USA police, but everything you say can and will be used against u. And no, i don't know that from movies :). In case you wonder, i never had more contact with cops as them trying to beat me, but i know a lot of people who have.

And let's say you would be arrested with some legal substance, why the hell would you want to tell the cop's it's lsd?

1. 3/5,
      Common sense.
      May 28, 2006
  18. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    solidly here is right about the cop having the power to not arrest you. but reading his mind is not so easy and they will lie to you and tell you that cooperation is the best way to get yourself out of trouble. this is the biggest lie and the type of police work that gets you on big trouble. cops will intentionally not read you your rights often when they jusyt are wanting to gain info and yes it can be admissable in court. maybe not perfect evidence but he can give the info to the DA to add to his case later. don't buy that BS about them going easy on those that cooperate, that's their bait to get you to make their job easier. say nothing. call a lawyer fast.

19. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    You should definitely not say it is acid. I do not know your countries laws but in the US you can be prosecuted for having fake drugs if they are intended to be sold as real. If you have DOX on blotter and say it is acid then you might be charged with posession of lsd. It is very likely that posession of lsd carries steeper charges than posession of DOX. I think you should not say anything at all. I do not know what kind of penalties one would get from DOX but make it hard for them to identify just like pinkavvy said. If they think it is lsd then let them think that. You wont be charged with posession of LSD if it is DOX so just keep your mouth shut, get a good lawyer and hope for the best.

20. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    to get attention away from a legal substance before this one is scheduled too. thatt was the thought i had when asking this question. is it wise to take the blame for something they know before you are the cause too get something illegal they don't know.

thanks all you guys - i really know what to do now.

:)

and frankenchrist - thanks for the link ... that's just plain scary! ... but i already knew our authorities and gov wern't stupid. it's just that they arn't reall cowboys and have a more relaxed attitude.

Last edited: Mar 22, 2006