What to do with 5mg of oxy

Discussion in 'Oxycodone' started by billbryan, May 26, 2005.

1. billbryan

billbryan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If someone were to have a 5mg percocet laying around and they need at least 20mg to get a decent buzz, what can be done to make this 5mg worthwhile, more potent? At hand he has alcohol, soma, xanax, valium,tagament, phenergan, dxm, bendryl, nyquil, and dramamin I and II. What would bea good pill combo to take to make the 5mg of oxy enjoyable or should he save it for when he gets more dope?

Also I saw in another thread that vitamin E and ginkgo bilboa can potentiate opiates as well but I have never heard of this, anyone care to enlighten me on the subject?

1. 3/5,
      Be ultra careful when considering combining liquor and opiates of any form.
      Aug 7, 2016
  2. Motorhead

Motorhead Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    44 y/o from Canada
    Look up the cold water extraction with the search engine. You will see that most of the results are in relation to codeine, but to my understanding it will should work well with oxycodone as well. I plan to try it soon myself as soon as i can get a decent vacuum filtration system set up.

1. 4/5,
      Good harm reduction post.
      Jan 2, 2011
  3. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    dude you need to take it with 2-3mg of xanax and 350-700 of soma. you may not feel the oxy high alone but it should enhance the other highs. try that

1. 1/5,
      Xanax and soma with opiates? This could be dangerous advice if a newbie consumed this.
      Jan 2, 2011
  4. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    there is nothing you can do to get high off 5mg oxy. save it for when you stub your toe or get some more pills.

5. Colby

Colby Newbie

Reputation Points:
    chew it up have a 2 beer, or a shot, you will def feel it

1. 2/5,
      bad advice since two beers or a shot can lead to more and bad decisions thereafter.
      Aug 7, 2016
  6. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    crush it up, and put it into a shot glass with 100 proof vodka or 151 rum. take the shot. rinse the glass with water and get down the residue from the bottom.

you'll feel it.

1. 2/5,
      liquor and opiates are not a good suggestion, ever.
      Aug 7, 2016
  7. Mike177

Mike177 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    this would probly be the best idea, just save it for when you get some more.

You could try to snort it, but i woulnt recomend it. just save it, you will thank yourself later.

1. 4/5,
      smart advice. thank you.
      Aug 7, 2016
  8. dopefiend

dopefiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    From what you guys say oxy and alcohol is pretty dangerous. Today I did
    20mg oxycontin insufflated and waited 4 hours, drank 16 shots, waited 3
    hours, and insufflated another 5mg, would you say this is dangerous? I
    mean i know it's "dangerous" but could it really kill me? Thanks for
    any input.

Peace,

Jesse

1. 4/5,
      About time this was mentioned, alcohol ad opiates do not mix, poly drug use is dangerous.
      Jan 2, 2011
  9. moldie

moldie Newbie

Reputation Points:
    alcohol can greatly increase the amount of respiratory depression you experience from opiates and benzos. It's notalways dangerous, but did you really drink 16 shots? That's some pretty heavy drinking, although 20mg of oxy aint shit. The main reason I don't mix opiates with alcohol is that I get horribly sick the next day, I just can't stop puking.