Oral use - What to do with the fuzzy layer on seeds

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by lucyintheskywithdiamonds3, May 16, 2007.

1. lucyintheskywithdiamonds3

lucyintheskywithdiamonds3 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Ok I have tryed Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds (5 seeds) the other day and I felt incredicly sick after 10-15 minutes of taking them. I took off the fuzzy lair, however only the clingfilm like kind of grey very thin layer ontop of the brown seeds...I think that possibly the brown layer should have coem off as well is this correct? I was very sick but didn't care that much as it was expected but I have 5 seeds left and is considering taking them, but wonders if I should remove the brown layer and only have the inside of the seed (SWIM chewed the seeds to take them).

Also I am thinking of smoking the outside fuzzy lair as it has been suggested in other places, is this a good idea?

LucyintheSkywithDiamonds

2. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Fuzzy lair? (need to know for tonight!)

ive heard mixed reports,but i wouldn't suggest smoking the fuzzys,taking some ginger tea or a teaspoon full of cinnamon is said to help as well as a Dramamine or two for nasua ,but Dramamine acts like a sedative and can take away form the LAA trip

3. lucyintheskywithdiamonds3

Reputation Points:

Thanks for the information. I would like to know if this is a viable way to take the seeds:

1) lightly scrape until the seeds are down to there hard brown layer
    2) grind up into fine powder
    3) add to lemon/lime juice and stir repetaedly for 10-30 mins
    4) add water to fill up the glass
    5) stir for a further 10-30 minutes
    6) drink the mixture

(drink the crap at the bottom or not?)

Will this work? From what I have gathered on the internet thsi should work...

LucyintheSkywithDiamonds

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

yes it will work just be sure to use cold water and not hot LAA will be destroyed by high temps

5. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Be sure to used distilled water, or the entire process is pointless.

I think You would need to drink the stuff at the bottom if she only left it for that long. I'm not sure as to the optimal amount of time it should be left for, but I think if you only left it that long you''d be better off eating the seed grindings as well.

I have taken Hawaiian Baby Woodrose by simply using an X-Acto knife to scrape off the outside layer, and then hammering the seeds into pieces and gulping it down with some liquid. Worked good enough, with no noticeable nausea.

Let us know how it goes.

6. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

For future reference:

Lysergic amides are some of the most incredibly intricate and delicate molecules found in nature. They are very sensitive to such factors as heat and light. Trying to smoke them is absolutely ludicrous. It won't work - unless the mission is to destroy them completely.

I don't care what some genius who never read anything past a "Billy and His Dog Spot" reader in grade-school says. This is a scientific truth.

7. lucyintheskywithdiamonds3

Reputation Points:
    I am just wondering (yes this sounds very stupid excuse SWIM) to distill water you just boil it and let it cool again don't you?

Yes i had heard that heat destroys LSA's however maybe it is not the LSA that gives the buzz from smoking the fuzzy lair, but instead some other chemical?

LitSwD

Last edited by a moderator: May 16, 2007
  8. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Its easiest to just purchase the distilled water. Otherwise you could distill it yourself, but thats more of a pain, especially if you don't happen to have a distiller handy. I don't think you can just boil out the chlorine.

The fuzzy lair doesn't give you anything besides nausea and other undesirable effects really. I don't know if smoking it would do anything, but even if it did I wouldn't imagine it to be anything you'd especially like. Plus, you can't smoke LSD or LSA, the heat would destroy it before you could get anything into your system, the same reason boiling wouldn't be a good idea. So yeah... if smoking gave you any effects at all, it would be the unpleasant ones you get from ingesting the outside part.

9. UberDouche

UberDouche Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

I think that perhaps the lysergic acid hydroyxethylamide [hxxp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/D-Lysergic_acid_N-(α-hydroxyethyl)amide] may be responsible for the general malaise (and sometime outright awfulness) experiecnced when taking more than a few (depending on strength) Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds. I have tried most of the 'kitchen chemistry' methods with no relief from the unpleasant somatic side effects. Just a thought.

10. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:

Distillation is not just boiling. It means to boil the liquid into a gas and condense it back to a liquid through a condenser into a separate container. Most distilled water claims it is "triple-distilled" - which means it has gone through 3 separate boiling and condensations. This is needed to remove the majority of contaminents such as chlorine and oranic solvents present.

11. lucyintheskywithdiamonds3

Reputation Points:

Ok, SWIM really does not like the nausea caused by the Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds and wondered if maybe a smaller dose would stop SWIM feeling sick. So far I have chewed 5 Hawaiian Baby Woodrose seeds on 2 occasions and through up both times. I was wondering if taking only 2 seeds at a time might get rid of the nausea?

LitSwD

12. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Scrape everything off the seeds You can, and I would recommend hammering the seeds into little chunks before ingesting them. He hasn't had problems with nausea consuming the seeds in this fashion.

13. Veteran Joker

Veteran Joker Newbie

Reputation Points:

The recipe calls for distilled water, but if lemon juice is being used, doesn't this negate using distilled water?

14. Bajeda

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

The point of not using distilled water is to not get any chlorine into the mixture, as that will degrade the lysergic acid amides, which you don't want. I don't see how the lemon juice would negate the absence of chorline assured by use of distilled water.

15. hoodabudda

hoodabudda Silver Member

Reputation Points:

arent most products and foods like orange juice and lemon juice made with tap water? i can imagine it would be expensive to use distilled water for al these products...even vodka that could be used to make a lsa tea is 50 percent of some kind of water.

16. Cakes

Cakes Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

Good point. it is hard to say what has been included in a bottle of something that I get from someone else. I think oftentimes different preservatives are used or sometimes the product can be pasteurized (sterile from cooking) but it may be hard to know for sure.

Chlorine is put in tap water to keep the bacteria from growing but not all water has it>>like maybe I have a well. Chlorine from tap water will dissipate if left in an open container. It can take a day or two.

Distilled water in california is the same price as any gallon of bottled water, about a dollar or less.

Great idea. Taking half to start is a common way to come on to other psychedelics.