what to mix with lsa gunk ASAP please

Discussion in 'LSA seeds' started by geezaman, May 25, 2006.

1. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Hello
    I have performed an extraction which has given him lots of gunk, and more than he will use quickly. SWIM also wants to accuratly measure his intake/doseage of LSA, so does any one have any ideas of a powder that he can mix the gunk with? SWIM though corm flour, salt, sugar, bicarbonate of soda, or normal flour. SWIM assumes that because in LSA the A is for amides that bicarbonate of soda (alkaly) will not effect it. any other ideas of powders, or ideas of things not to do please

2. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    This method will likely not work unless you are familiar with techniques for creating a homogenous mixture. You should buy a scale. Volumetric measurement may work if you know how much LSA you have although I am not 100% sure if LSA as soluable in water or alcohol.

3. jesusfreak666er

jesusfreak666er Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    If your trying to hide the tase Lemon, Lemonade, Lemon and ice in a blender.... I find the strong acid taste to lemons and oranges (orange juice is fine) helps mask the horrible tastes of these type of things. This will not leave you with powder you desired but It will make the gunk a lot more palatable.

4. CrookedEye

CrookedEye Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I believe he is looking at storage options.. Mixed with maybe flour would help solidify it without changing it chemically, I'd guess.. Then of course to seal it away from heat, light, oxygen, would help with storage, as lysergic alkaloids are relatively unstable and break down easier than other alks...

5. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    thanks crooked eye, I thought this might have been a Q crossing the minds of many LSA extracters, has You tried mixing it with flour and found and found this to now reduse its effects?