What will happen if i.....

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by jojotheman, May 2, 2005.

1. jojotheman

jojotheman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i was just wondering coz me and my m8 have just recently gotton into
    pills and weve got a weekend coming up where hes got a free
    house, we were planning on buying like 10 pills each and dropping them
    all at once in his house, is this a stupid idea? what will happen to
    me? will i O.D? any advice is good, thanks!.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017
  2. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    That's not a good idea at all. You probably won't die (unless there are dangerous impurities in the pills) but you'll be a lot more fucked up than is pleasant. You probably won't be able to talk or walk or think straight, it's like a spaced-out fever delirium. Don't do it; you'll regret it. If you want to be madoutofit, take three or three-and-a-half at the same time, but definitely not ten.

3. skilld

skilld Newbie

Reputation Points:
    u sound like u don't have much experience so a low tollerence = 3 will fuck u up boy! i recomend double drop if u want to get fucked and pop one more 3 hours later. and if ugetpissed up u wont remember a thing just a warning

4. big-lester

big-lester Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    10 pills each at once???? that's crazy

5. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Not just stupid, not just monumentally stupid, but one of the most stupid idea's I have heard in over 20 years.

6. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    10 pills at once? [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG] This has got to be a wind up... If you take that many pills at once, i'm sure you'll go into convulsions and die fairly soon afterwards. Double drop, then if you feel you can manage it (i doubt it), drop a 3rd. 10 pills at once =SERIOUS problems.

Stay safe!

Bandito.

7. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    You can't be serious!!!!!!

I know poeple who've been taking the stuff for years and still only take half at the start.

Although it is near to impossible to OD from MDMA, you never know whhatyour pillswill be mixed with, and so it's impossible to predict the effects.

Taking them in stages will prolong the effects and so your experience will last longer.

8. legalize!

legalize! Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    OMG! LOL! 10 pills each.. thats sick dude i mean.. u are not some kind of superman so be carefull m8! It's very good u asked it on this forum u could of done seriously damage on yourself.. I have this friend he takes xtc for about 10/15 years now, even hesays3 at the same time is a blow to him.. At the endof a party he mostly had like 5/7 then he's really fucked up the end of the night and the next day is FOR SURE RUINED! Besides, when me and/or my friends take MDMA, wich is mostly dosed like 120/160 mg a GOOD pill(Holland), wich we dose like 180 to 200 mg a time.. BLOWS U AWAY FOR SURE! so if u take like 10 pills = similair to let's make it 120mg each = 1,2gr IN ONE DOSE! [​IMG]Thats suicide[​IMG] to your body and maybe your life 2 so be carefull and think over your plans and have fun![​IMG]

Oh, and if u mean taking 10 spread over the whole night u won't die ..but u will regret the next day [​IMG]

9. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you're still not convinced its an awful idea...

You wont overdose (although the binders and other crap in the pills may kill you)..

But you'll "lose the magic" straight away, and pills will never be the same again. You'll get speedy, but not loved up.

Your body will decide its taken such a huge twack to itself and the brain, that your tolerance will go sky high.

Oh, and genuinely WANTING to commit suicide a couple of days after isn't going to feel great.

10. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    yep, seen a few MDMA ODs, not a pretty sight, hyperthermia and total dopamine damage to your postsynaptic serotonin sites.

can we say DARWIN?

c'mon mate. take 1, see how you go, take another if not enough, what's there to gain?

you may want to enjoy MDMA in about 20 years time, like some of us still do.

moderation is key.

11. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Such a dose generally needs a month recovery time. Especially mentally.

12. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've been taking pills for years and I never drop more than 4 in one go and thats stillpretty rare for me. I'll addmit that when I was younger me and a couple of friends tried 10 at once...I would never EVER do it again. It was horrible,we felt completely fucked up. Not loved up or speedy-just ill. We were all just shaking and being sick. I had to take a few days off work after that weekend because I was so bad. Just take 2 or 3 then see how it goes otherwise there's no point in doing E.be careful

13. jojotheman

jojotheman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    well im convinced its a bad idea now! lol guess i was being pretty
    stupid. im glad i joined this forum. dont no what would of happened if
    i took em, thanx guys[​IMG] .

14. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    111 y/o from U.S.A.
    You mean it took a drug forum to tell you that popping ten pills at once was a bad idea?

15. jojotheman

jojotheman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i did 9 pills yesterday lol.

16. tom

tom Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I know someone who did 5 at once, he's a fat bastard, and has a high tolerance, but he was still in a proper mess. Can you say preying mantis? I swear, his jaw was about 9 inches out from his head. Eyes rolling, unable to talk, etc.

If I'm goin for it, I'll do 3 at once, but normally I'll double bosh, then eat another an hour or so later.

17. bandito

bandito Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

All at once?

18. SPEEDY_PILLTIER

SPEEDY_PILLTIER Newbie

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    Wow U people are badtripping I know lotttssss of people who took 10 pills in a knight ! i know like one who took 14 , one who took 32, one who took 36 and one who took 56 ( hes know fucked permenatly)! ten pills is alot , but its not so bad ! it all depends and ur tolerance and ur reaction to E ! I personally never did more than 3 an a half ! but if u feel like doing 10 go ahead u wont die lol !

19. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm seriously of the opinion that anyone who 'needs' to do more than 4
    in a night doesn't really enjoy themselves.. but are probably finding
    it difficult to admit that to themselves.

20. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o

now this is just gettin silly