1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Whats a ’point’

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Guest, May 16, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Hey my gonna be scoring some speed in a few days and you buy it by the 'point'. My mate had used before and says he needs about 1 to 1 and a half points to get high. How many points in a gram? i have been told 11 points in a gram but it doesnt work out when a point is only xx bux and a gram is more that xxx bux (i live in australia btw)
    Last edited by a moderator: May 14, 2012
  2. Sitbcknchill

Sitbcknchill Retired Platinum Member & Advisor Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    Feb 5, 2004
    110 y/o from U.S.A.
    Its really is just another word for a dose or "hit"...really doesn't amount to shit....Edited by: sitbcknchill
  3. gbar

gbar Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Dec 31, 2004
    A point is 100 milligrams (1/10 gram)
  4. BrandonAA

BrandonAA Newbie

Reputation Points:
    May 2, 2005
    a point is a point (0.1) (zero POINT one) on a digital scale. it is one tenth of a gram. make sense?