What’s the best way to get high?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by LeadCenobite, Jan 26, 2005.

1. LeadCenobite

LeadCenobite Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I need some help and ideas for me and my friend to get baked tomorrow. I want to get to a state of high where I feel it and act it. I hate smoking weed where nothing barely happens except I stare or occasionaly laugh. I used to smoke half of a gram at a time maybe that is why I hardly got high. I know I have split a gram with my friend mallory before and got smashed. That was the best high ever. I was so stupid and funny. I even almost got lost on my way home. What works better, eating weed or smoking it? I have never added weed to food before but I have a 1/4 of weed to work with between me and ashley. She wont smoke too much so I get more :) yay for me lol. As some of you may know I am going to use a blow pen to smoke my weed. I am taking the marker out, putting a screen in, using the top hole as a choke and yeah. Hopefully that works. Also smoking cigarettes after weed boosts the high right? How long does a high last? I'm hoping for a high that will last 4 hours minimum. I like the feeling so the longer, the better. Please reply with any information you can provide. Thanks for you help.

2. TheMatrix

TheMatrix Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Man you remind me what smoking was like in the early days. When I first started people would tell me smoking a cig after weed gets you higher but I dont know if its really true. When your just starting out a high can last for a few hours it depends on the potency of the weed I guess, just smoke untill your high dont waste it then when you feel like your coming down a bit just smoke some more. Have you tried smoking blunts, they can be a bitch at first but after a few times youll get the hang of it and they can hold a lot. If your gonna eat your weed make sure you cook it first and look up some ways to prepare it, I never have but ive heard it lasts longer then smoking. Most people eventually get caught so make sure to always have Visine handy, you dont have to go crazy with the cologne cause the cigs should cover it up unless your parents are Nazis and are looking for it. Just be smart if I never got caught it would have saved me a lot of trouble. Good Luck, smoking weed will never be as much fun as it is now.

3. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    make a bong, it will get you a lot more high than smoking out of an
    empty marker will. you can construct one out of stuff around your house.

4. vwlover

vwlover Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah... BONG will do it!!! trust meeee... lol... also yea like TheMatrix said... blunts work awsome! :)

5. fiftyseven

fiftyseven Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Some people i know like to eat a load of hash, and then about an hour later when its coming on strong they like to smoke a few good chunks of hash with a gravity bong... that tends to make SWIM really retarded, if you are into that thing, eating and then smoking is the best way to get the maxium THC into the brain. and hash is the way to go, bubble hash is especaly nice, but you probably need to make it to get it unless you know some super chill folks.

6. jduba

jduba Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    take 3-4 bowl pack per person, cream, and choc. whole milk mix and
    simmer slow for about hour careful not to burn add bunch of choc at the
    last 5 mins. divide and drink (the pieces of weed even taste good in
    it) save a couple bowl packs and make a gravity bong to hit while
    your hot chocolate is cookn. when the drink hits you try to get off the
    floor.

7. Stingray_313

Stingray_313 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Just a suggestion: A Lung.

I recently discovered this brillant creation on this site (Thats why i
    love this site). Take a 2 liter bottle, cut the bottom off, take an
    empty bag of bread and duct tape it to the bottom, then stick the bag
    inside the bottle, take off the cap, put a bowl up to it, have someone
    light it, and pull the bag out. Its very similar to a Gravity bong, but
    its more portable because no need for water, and it holds much more
    smoke (at least 2 times more if made correctly).

But yeah, dont eat weed unless you have a lot, or you dont want to smell like weed. Peace out.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    make a bong... you need a 2 liter soda bottle and a straw with a socket on the end of it.. poke a hole in the side of the bottle and slide the straw in it. fill up with water until its about to the middle of the straw, and light 'er up

-Brian

9. joemomma

joemomma Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Buy a Very large bong or just get a couple of Blunts