1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Drug info - Whats the diff between Cocaine and Heroin

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by dolphinsnow18, Mar 1, 2005.

1. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I know what Cocaine does but what does heroin do? In a movie I saw this drug dealer turned this girl onto cocaine but then started giving her heroine without her knowing it.It really messsed her up after awhile. So Would you be able to tell right away?What arethe euphoric differences?

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007
  2. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    cocaine is a stimulant. heroin is a depressant. when you do coke, you
    get an alert euphoria that lasts a very short period of time. it is
    more mentally addicting than physically addicting. heroin is both
    mentally addicting and physically addicting. when you do heroin, you
    feel an overall body high and a buzz that lasts more than a cocaine
    high. you may nod and experience an awake-dreamlike state where you may
    have "visuals". heroin gives a bigger body high and more euphoria IMO.
    and you would immediately be able to tell the difference. if not only
    by the color, but by the feel. lines of coke are also bigger than that
    of heroin.

3. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

so if someone did heroin theywould know right away its not coke cuz they would be expecting thatimmediate rush but would be getting something else?

4. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    I would think u would know very quickly from the diff. in non numbing drip? no nummy?

5. sands of time

sands of time Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    Coke and heroin are almost completely opposite. Coke stimulates you while heroin brings you down and you just want to lay down and relax. Coke is less addicting. Coke is almost always snorted while herion is often times injected. Newer users generally smoke or snort it.

6. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    act. coke is the most addicting drug known to man(atleast thats what i think i read:) even though its mostly mentaly addicting i thought i read somewhere that it was the most mentaly addicting drug.

7. Muirner

Muirner Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Female from U.K.
    Lucky1369- i think that Heroin is the most addictive drug known to man. becauseCoke is just mentally addictive, it is a stimulant, Heroin is a depressant and it is both mentally and physically addictive. Have u ever seen or heard of someone who was "dope sick" because they haventhad a dose of Heroin,methadone, or something that is haroin related.

Dont opiates such as Heroin fuck with your brains opiate receptors? theirfor making it physically addicting because if you dont take it then your receptors and (what ever emits the chemical) dont produce enough of the chemical and will cause depression, sickness and such?

Muirner

8. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    "act. coke is the most addicting drug known to man"

No. A physical addiction can be much more difficult to break than a psychological addiction. And I've read a lot of anti-drug propaganda that states "severe cocaine addiction can result in only three uses"...bullshit. There's no way they could ever prove this due to a million different factors...not to mention, I never got addicted to coke and I was doing it several times a week. Though, I was already addicted to meth so that may have been why. Cokeis what I partied with, meth is what I lived with.

9. luckyatl13

luckyatl13 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    yes i understand. wat i meant to say was "the most mentaly addicting drug". id have to say ppl could get to the 2 confused cause there known more as a hardcore drug.

10. white_lighter

white_lighter Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea well my friend use to do coke alot and get all hyper and shit he said he sniffed herion and just layed out feeling hella calm with a extream body high so im sure you would know if you did coke thats like drinking coffe and talking sleeping pills you can tell wich one you done