What’s worse for you, wait or come down?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Unsolved, May 16, 2005.

1. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    What's worse for you guys, the wait or comdown after e? The comedown definetly sucks but the wait can be just as bad in my opinion? Not knowing wether or not the deal will go through!!!!

2. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o
    Deifinitley the come down, I usually feel depressed and confused.
    I usually just try to relax and think about nothing immediately after I
    take it, I seem to roll better then.

3. club222

club222 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    For SWIM, it's the come down......but tonight the wait is pissing him off!![​IMG]

4. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    the wait isisnt a for sure thing at all and you get so impatiant the come down iisint badat all least urbrain is still alteredthat way and not in the wrong state of mind loland the come down is just the effetcs of ecstasy its still enjoyable just because the effetcs from it are there still. alot of people complain about the comedown its really not bad.

5. prospero

prospero Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I hate to make everyone jealous, but Inever getcomedowns afterE. There's a slow decline in effects, but if the roll's been a good one, I'm on a complete high just thinking how the evening went. Nor do I get the 'mid-week' depression 2-3 days afterwards thatI hear other people talk about.

As for the wait, if you can find and then buy all your pills from a trusted source, that will never be anything you have to worry about.

6. Hyperreal

Hyperreal Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Same here. It's possible to think your wayaround a comedown. Most of the time I don't even notice it.

7. shneddi

shneddi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yup same here , the only comedown i get is feeling happy and lazy all day

8. daveman

daveman Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    I hate coming down and it seems the more times I do E the worse the
    come downs are. I havnt done E for probably 5 months now because
    of that. I always found smoking a bowl or dirnking some beer kept
    my mind distracted and helped me to goto sleep. Oh yeah, the
    later in the night i take it the worse comeing down seems to be.
    I hate laying in bed feeling like shit then seeing the sun rise.

9. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o

smoke a load of weed and stick some cartoons or something on. something funny but a bit weird, family guy works wonders, as does brass eye or the prisoner. stay awake til you feel your eyes closing, then goto bed and youll be gone in no time. thats what i always do. usually if im on my owni smoke enough weed so that i pass out in an hour or so, if im with mates we'll usually take it a bit easier and sit up listening to music for a bit, til the conversation stops, then maybe an episode of family guy then sleep.

10. whitespider

whitespider Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Its not the next day comedown i fear, its the constant reminder that i cant experiance E for another few months.

And i feel depressed for weeks, not insanely depressed. Just more aware of my unhappyness.

That is more a side effect.[​IMG]

Still, i do learn a vast amount of things about myself while rolling.

Its hard to say if its worth it overall.

11. XTCgirlXTC

XTCgirlXTC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    definately the wait. it always sucks, especially if you have a habit of looking at the clock to see how long its been or it just doesnt kick in at all because you got fucked and dropped a bull shit pill

12. XTCgirlXTC

XTCgirlXTC Newbie

Reputation Points:

you can experience X before a few months. whoever told you that you cant drop more often than once in a few months is full of shit. I used to do it every weekend and sometimes during the week. I wouldnt recommed it, but it can be done

13. Unsolved

Unsolved Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    I was talking more about the wait as in will you get the pills to begin with, especially when someone say they might be able to. I know a lot of you guys have great hook ups but around here anways I haven't been able to find any e at all. I've had a couple of people tell me they could get it but they never are able to come through. [​IMG]

14. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    What's wrong with the wait? That's just pure impatience. I love the wait. It allows me to smoke a few joints and anticipate a good night ahead of me. The comedown is the worst thing ever. I hate it more than a bad hangover. It's easily much worse.

15. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    a bad hangover is much worse for me. an e comedown is more often a case of mind over matter. unless ive gone ott, obviously. if ive been reasonable with my consumption, its just a case of doing something relaxing but entertaining the next day, like drinking in the garden with some friends or something.

16. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    A comedown can be sweet if planned right, but that means having a place to go where there's beer, food and joints. Most comedowns for me involve lying in bed with a pounding headache unable to listen to music, unable to sleep, cold sweats etc. My own fault really, it's just that I usually take Es at random times and never plan out the next day. [​IMG]

17. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    ahh yeah it is usually a good idea to have something to do. having nothing to do is when the comedown hits...

18. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Honestly i find the comdown quite enjoyable, just sit back and smoke a little weed, I ussualy still have a little tingle/numbness to enjoy, the only thing that sucks is having to go to work the next day with no sleep. [​IMG]

19. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The worst comedown for me is when you stay in a buddy's house and everyone starts leaving at about six in the morning and there's no pot left. That just depresses me because all the ceratonin just vanishes and I end up feeling very wired. LSD comedowns are a lot nicer in my opinion. I always feel refreshed and happy during them.

20. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    sg43 - i am quite like that too. so long as i have some sleep! i can bring back quite a nice feeling just from having a spliff the following afternoon or evening. i get really loved up and tingly and everything, its great.