Whats your favourite way to smoke?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by Guest, Jul 6, 2003.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I almost always smoke through a chamber pipe, most conservative method I think. Once in a while a phatblunt is good :)

2. LudlumFan

LudlumFan Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yeah, bongs are good (or "chamber pipe" as you say) but I prefer joints. When your riding the nightrain its much easier to spark up a joint then have a bong to carry around all night.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I LOVE bongs. I get the best highs from bongs. Of course, there's a lot of different methods I haven't tried yet that I hear you get the best highs.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Anyone tried a vaporizer? How is this?

5. BA

BA Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Vaporizer is the cleanest way to smoke but you must keep them clean.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    take a jack daniels bottle drill two holes in the bottom of it get a bong stem drill a hole in the cap of the bottle make sure the stemfitssnug through the capget some fish tank marbles or just any marbles dump a handfull or two into the bottle fill the bottle up with water so the stem is submersed put some good buds in the bowl make sure that your holding the two holes at the bottom to keep the water in as some one fries up the bowl let one finger of a hole when the waters half way drained let the other finger off all the smoke gets sucked down put your fingers over the holes pull the cap off take your fingers off the holes and hit that shit

be carefull not to puke

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    my favorite way is buckets and lungers simply because they get you the most high for the least amount of money

to make a bucket get a bottle that is 500ml +. Make a bowl to either rest on the top of the rim or melt a hole in the cap and put a bowl in there. Then you need to make a pinkie-sized hole in the bottom for the water to drain out.

fill it up with water and light the bowl while letting go of the hole in the bottom and if you know what you're doing and you have dry, cut-up pot you can get solid yellow or even brown smoke.3 or 4of these will completely knock adaily stoner into a daze.

the next method is lungers and that is a bottle that has its bottom cut out and a bag(milk bag works best)taped aroundthe base of the bottle.

It works similar to a bucket with a bowl in the cap or resting on the room and you start with the bag sucked inside the bottle and while applying steady flame to the bowl you slowly pull the bag out of the inside of the bottle and to its full length so as much smoke as possible is drawn into the bottle and bag.

using either of these two wonderful methods and some decent pot one can get super-blitzedusingno more then.3 grams.

8. Lawzie B

Lawzie B Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The first method u used is called an Irish Waterfall

9. #igh @s #ell

#igh @s #ell Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Definately prefer to have a joint, or a blunt like it was stated before, its more effician. Carry ya papers and poucha and away ya go.

10. njsurfer29

njsurfer29 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Blunts and joints are mad easy dont have to carry anything except papers or blunt wrap , white owl!

11. Trish_24

Trish_24 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I smoke joints, in pipes, crack up bottles, I really like doing this because I don't feel hungry when I am doing this stuff. I lose weight and sizes pretty good with this stuff.

12. Cacctus

Cacctus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    My favourite is water pipe>I haven't been so high.(probably some role has the shit what we smoked Red hash:)

13. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    95% of the weed I have smoked in my life has been in a pipe so wehn I can smoke a joint its nice.

14. Cacctus

Cacctus Newbie

Reputation Points:
    And what about bambus pipe?:)

15. str8ballin

str8ballin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by njsurfer29 on 03 November 2003
    <HR>

Blunts and joints are mad easy dont have to carry anything except papers or blunt wrap , white owl!
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>Yeah,those peach white owl blunts are the best.

16. salineman

salineman Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i really dont understand how you people could say a joint or blunt is the most effecient

because there isbud still burning when your not hitting it.

i think the most effecient smoke-wiseis a good-ol fashioned pipe.

but my favorite way to get really tore up is the gravity bong.

17. regicide

regicide Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it's not a session unless you've smoked joints/blunts.... i usually smoke joints then finish the roaches out a bong / pipe.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    Mixing cannabis with tabacco makes the high more stoned, less high and more toxic. I prefer a pure joint. I did not try vaporising yet, but I have heard only good things about it.

19. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    <BLOCKQUOTE> Originally posted by Alfa on 17 November 2003
    <HR>
    Mixing cannabis with tabacco makes the high more stoned, less high and more toxic. I prefer a pure joint. I did not try vaporising yet, but I have heard only good things about it.
    <HR>
    </BLOCKQUOTE>

Yuck, I cant understand how anyone can smoke tobacco and weed mixed! They do that alot in Europe I guess. The two were ment to be smoked seperate if you ask me though.

20. happy val

happy val Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I love using my vaporizer. The thc vapor is much healthier than smoke, you only need about 1/2 the amount as is needed in a joint or pipe to get really highwith little to no pasties. It's the only method I use these days.