Experiences - whats your worst trip? (LSD or other)

Discussion in 'LSD' started by ????, Jul 10, 2005.

1. ????

???? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    just post your scariest or worst trips here.

my worst trip was seeing my dead grandad puke his lungs up in front of
    me (he died of a tumor when i was a kid and i can remeber that he
    smoked heavily). haven't had anythin as bad as that since though.

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I had a very bad trip just recently but it wasn't with LSD. I chewed through 20g of deceptively strong mushrooms last night and although there were very few visualisations, my head was filled with anxiety, and my emotions were completely vulnerable. I felt like shit for a few hours but when it wore off I was very relieved and satisfied. I wrote a report about it in the appropriate section of the forum.

3. theLSDuser

theLSDuser Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I've never had a bad trip. I've had bad things happen during a trip but it never got on top of me. It is always up to you to put your foot down and control your trip. It is not that hard. I'm sick of hearing crap about trips being unpredictable and scary. Some people are just too caught up in the wow-factor of acid's nature. It is a powerful mind alteringdrug, not a mind control drug. Aftermany trips,you can pinpoint the exact effects that acid has on your body, and once you do, its just another drug, no different from pot. However,I don't recommend tripping to this extent as it is excessive and reckless. It is fun but!

4. ????

???? Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i'm not saying trips are unpredictable and scary, i'm just askin what's the
    worst/scariest thing that has happened to you on a trip, just so that i can
    identify any patterns etc, and attempt to figure out just why you actually
    have "bad" trips.

5. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    The way I see it, if you're going on a trip, no matter how prepared you are, there will always be a moment during the experience where your mind is being tested. You can feel anxiety and paranoia building up, you may even feel weak physically, but if you can grasp the concept that your mind can overcome it, and that the acid WILL wear off, there's no need to panic. One must hone their skills and adapt to LSD gradually. The first time is tough, the second is slightly easier, and from then on, it's a lot of fun (unless you abuse it).