When aliens smoke DMT

Discussion in 'DMT and Ayahuasca' started by BR26354, Sep 23, 2005.

1. BR26354

BR26354 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I had a trip and wondered, maybe when the elves/aliens/discarnate entities (whatever you wish to call them) from the realm to which DMT allows access to, that perhaps when those beings smoke/ingest DMT that they appear in our world ... as flying saucers [​IMG]

Just pictured an alien taking three tokes,breaking through and appearing over a still,green fieldfilled with cows, thinking, "This is weeeeeeeird!"

2. Chem42

Chem42 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Or maybe they see visions of pink, fleshy, bipedal organisms with fur on top of their head.

3. Demonslayer

Demonslayer Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    All of the entities I have seen seem very suprised and distressed that I can see, hear or sense them. Often I hear them saying: Hey, that guy is looking at us, do you think he can see us? or: He heard us, how did he do that? We can't let him go back now that he has seen the world as it really is.

It seems that they are always watching us, it's like we aresome sort of reality show or screenplay. When we break through to their dimension, they get really jumpy. It's like the character in some movie just stepped out of the TV or moviescreen and began interacting with you.Edited by: Demonslayer

4. Barret VII

Barret VII Newbie

Reputation Points:
    It seems that they are always watching us, it's like we aresome sort of reality show or screenplay. When we break through to their dimension, they get really jumpy. It's like the character in some movie just stepped out of the TV or moviescreen and began interacting with you.

That absolutely fascinates me. I can't imagine what it would be like.

5. condo_pygmy

condo_pygmy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Oh yes, i feal their presence alot, my latest experience there was extremely fast comunication going on, the OEV's were intense. it was as if they were absorbing my thoughts at an incredible speed !!!
    I tried a repeat but could not get back to that level of comunication.
    I've been to other worlds & space stations, the spice is a gateway & holds the key to the time traveled in such a short period at a million miles per hour !!!

6. psyche

psyche Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from finland
    Sounds very interesting indeed... I've been cogitating for some time if the psychedelic trip is valid. If travelling in time and other dimensions, spirit world, are really true. Even if they weren't, noone can deny the value of self-exploration. Mind and senses are very interesting to analyse while tripping. You can focus on music and think how it affects your mood, other senses(synesthesia) and ego overall. The reality gets very interesting and easy to explore.

7. peregrin23

peregrin23 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    41 y/o
    I was once offered a pipe/key thing by a entity and when he could not accept the gift ^he/she^ended up placing it on my left temple and began smoking what looked to me like rainbow coloured liquid smoke and also having a good laugh at the same time,so dunno what i looked like to ^he/she^but smoke it did ,the experience for me was not unpleasent,nothing removed or lost...just intresting

8. SatoriStorm

SatoriStorm Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o from New Jersey, U.S.A.
    When I went to hyperspace he met aliens there who had the same goal as him. They were young, party aliens, experimenting with their version of DMT. In their realm of psychedelic euphoria with no concept of continuous time, seeing I was really a trip for them, as much as seeing them was for SWIM. I believe DMT links all sentient life in the universe, including, nay, ESPECIALLY those who party.

9. Insomniacsdream

Insomniacsdream Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o from U.K.
    "Holy shit that is creapy. I just remembered clearly the sole salvia trip I ever took, I remember it really freaked me out but to this day I couldn't remember why. I broke through and was bouncing between two beings and one was saying that I had broken through and seen the world, and the other one like you described seemed really surprised I had broken though. I am really actually amazed that I remembered that, I have been trying to remember what the beings said to me. My friend informs me during this period I was wondering around completely unresponsive for ten minutes however about half way through I said "I realise" in a really deep voice. This is the only time I have ever broken through on anything before, even large hits of DMT. I don't really believe the beings are real but your post really interested me, have you got any more experiences to share? I wish I could remember my realisation, I should really get some more."-Swim

10. JackARoe

JackARoe Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    This is the heaviest post I've ever seen. I never thought about an elf or tyke or alien taking a big hit of DMT and ending up in my DMT trip too if I have just taken a hit DMT. :thumbsup: We all look at each other and go whooa, you're in my trip.

11. EscapeDummy

EscapeDummy Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I don't believe it's true - but how fucking awesome would it be, if other entities really existed, and never came into contact with humans except through DMT? What if the chemical somehow affects all intelligent life similarly, bringing them to the DMT-land that those have tried it are familiar with? Perhaps humans are a bit late to the party, and so most people tend to see only alien entities on DMT? I want to believe, but thinks the vision of DMT can be explained by some other (physiological) nature. He's never tried DMT though, but this is a great topic.

12. mellowman468

mellowman468 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    my friend. DMT is a must to be added to the list of things to do before 2011.

my dog is hard person to convince that other beings exists on a higher plain than current. but my dog was rather shocked the intelligence of the other beings had. it as if my dog was sucked out the 3rd dimension and perceived the whole universe as a entity in of it self collecting energy for unknown reasons. at the same time other life forms also exsisted in this outer plain and made contact. my dogs comunnications were rather abstract from the ordinary bark and listen communication that he is does when he speaks to another dog.

in any instance I personally believe there must be life out in our universe. whether they are intelligent has not been found but our planet harvests all sorts of life, why cant other planets do it too?

to fully understand DMT this example only touches the surface of understanding. imagine you are plant. you have NO understanding of stars, the sun. or any other life form. you go about your day photosynthesizing, pollenating and grabbing any nutrients your roots can obtain. life is rather simple you would say. life is good when it is good and life is bad when its bad. but many people say this is life. and theirs all there is to survive and reproduce. then you get old and eaten or rot out.

something along the line another plant introduces to you an crazy chemical. and your up for the ride. only to find out after to take it; you can actually SEE and HEAR, and SMELL, and FEEL and TASTE! you dont even know what is going on but you can move and freely roam the ground you were stuck on your whole life and see all your other plant friends for what they are. and finally your cant believe your psychedelic eyes, a unknown being stand in front of you, a animal of some sort that can communicate with you. and kinda wonders how a simple plant like yourself can communicate with him/her. and then he/she points to the sun and tells you that, that bright light your looking at in the sky is the very reason why you and him are alive. you cant believe it, you as a plant never even knew what a sun was until now. and finally he tells you that there are other billions or millions of sun's like our own.

its over, your back to being a plant after 5 minutes. your only question is, how do you explain all of THAT to all your plant friends?