When to drop?

Discussion in 'Ecstasy & MDMA' started by Guest, May 15, 2005.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    I have only just recently started using pills and have been told many different things to do. One thing that has confused me is how some people say always drop all the pills at the same time or else the second wont take effect and some say to take one (for example) then wait till you peak then take another. How dose all this stuff work?

What do u think the best way to go is?

2. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    if you drop two at the same time youll end up really fucked... which you wont want if your in a club and you have no tolerance...

the way i do them is take one, then take the next when i feel that wearing off - i tend to leave it as long as i can between. then a third when i feel i need it. other people recommend taking the second when you peak off the first, but i used to do that and i found it much easier to get into the habit of taking more than i need on a night out, whereas if i leave it awhile between them then ill take less.

3. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    If I had two pills, I would not take them at the same time. I
    would take one and then when I just started to come down I would take
    the other one.

4. Toria

Toria Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    It's really all a personal preference that you'll only learn with time. I find taking one, then taking halves every hour or sodoes the trick...but really, whatever works for you.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Reputation Points:
    so if you take the pill during or at the end of your roll the pill will still take full effect. Billyloner,i was thinking of taking 2 pills because i took one and the effects werent that strong, i was thinking of taking the same pills.

6. dj_c

dj_c Newbie

Reputation Points:
    For me, If i was at say a house party, where i don't have to worry about beeing fucked up i'd double drop. If your'e going to a club i'd single.. wait until you feel it coming on (45 minutes?) and then drop the next - after that i loose track of time anyways and just pop 2 or 3 more when i feel it right. Just know your'e limits, know your tollerance and you'll be fine.

I wouldn't recommend double dropping if your'e new to it though, I only started doubling up when single dropping wasn't the same as it used to be (tollerance). On a break now.

7. Apparatus

Apparatus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    It does for me.

8. cort

cort Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I like to just bomb all your going to bomb at once3 or4 then maybe get another half or a whole nother pill and drop it like 3 hrs in to the roll. i just personally like the hard roll not nessicerly long roll like said above personal prefference

9. XTCgirlXTC

XTCgirlXTC Newbie

Reputation Points:
    drop them allif you can handle it. if not, drop one, when you're at your peak, drop another

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I drop one by one, usually a good hour after each other. I don't like to drop too late because it makes the comedown all the more horrible. I never drop all at once because it's very bad for your heart and you'll come down like a shot after a few hours and feel like shit.

11. billyloner

billyloner Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    36 y/o
    if you are sure your taking the same pills, and one didnt do it for you properly, then i guess two may be alright. if your not at a club youll be fine, if your at a club make sure you know where the seats are, and that your friends understand you may be a bit fucked. be careful, and youll be ok.

12. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    One major consideration is that you DO NOT want to be caught with pills
    at a club. So know the club rules and if they are hard core with
    searching, etc. SWIM personally likes to space it out - the rolls last
    longer that way, but that's just myelf.

13. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    As long as you can hide the pills in your underpants, they're not allowed search you there.

14. devil

devil Newbie

Reputation Points:
    umm... they can in NY. We live in a police state.

15. Tony Blair

Tony Blair Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If the night is on til 6:00am, 11:30, 1:30 and 2:00 works best for SWIM.

16. chico

chico Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    46 y/o
    I've never heard of clubs searching in underpants unless an electronic wand picks up metal or anything similar in the search. I can't see pills/capsules triggering a wand to "go off".

I have had great success putting Explosion tubes in underpants in order to consume while at the club. Never had a problem. I would think a few pills of X would have similar results.

17. Mezza

Mezza Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    37 y/o from U.S.A.
    It all depends on whether you want a medium, sustained experience (drop the pills steadily through the night) or a shorter but much more powerful one (take all the pills together). Don't take too many together though or you might OD (for good strong pills I'd never take more than 2-3 at most).