When totally tweaked.. couple of strange things

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by MrBomber, Mar 20, 2006.

1. MrBomber

MrBomber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi folks,

Pretty new to this forum and it's good to see a community like this available!

Rightnow that i've found ya's my m8 swims been dying to know the following..

When swim as been taking speed (uk speed so amphetamine, pretty strong smelly white stuff) after I has had a few bombs and been up all night and one pupil is always larger than the other and this always freaks swim out, I would like to know if anyone else has ever heard this happening to anyone before?

Second question.. When swim as been taking speed and been up 24 hours and going into the second night (sometimes it can take longer) swims skin starts to blotch really badly firstly it starts on his body then face then arms and swim can feel this blotching on him.. is there anyway swim can stop this??

:crazy

2. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    stop.....taking....speed....??

its prolly your body not wanting the drug anymore. How are swims drug habits?

3. MrBomber

MrBomber Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I take speed 4 days out of 7 minimum more so on swims days off.. I went through a bad patch where paranoia etc was outweighing the buzz I was looking for.. however I has overcome this. My buzz is not what it used to be like when I started taking speed but swim still enjoys it (<

4. thestarabove

thestarabove Newbie

Reputation Points:
    perhaps you should take a shower.

5. Ahuaeynjx

Ahuaeynjx Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If you's amphetamine is smelly then he must know that his producer is probably of doubtable competence, thus You might like to rely on more natural alternatives (try searching my other posts in same forum section) and take herbs to detoxify his most likely poisoned liver.

SWIM suggest for one week you take in the morning a blender puree of 1 garlic clove, 2 lemons, one thumb sized piece of fresh ginger, one tablespoon of olive oil, one of hemp oil and one of honey. Then SWIM suggest you take 2 droppersful of milk thistle alcoholic tincture 2 times a day, along with 400 mg SAM-E, 500 mg GABA, 2 tablespoon soya lechithin, lots of fruits and sleep. I say low doses GHB might be necessary to overcome the amphetamine craving and promote deep sleep, he says maybe aroung 500 mg too.

Namase,

Ahu

6. ransacklw

ransacklw Newbie

Reputation Points:
    48 y/o
    In swims oppinion- those occureces are for the most part normal... Pupils dilate when on speed- thats kinda normal :eek:. Also, after doing speed swim's skin gets blotchy and oily. Also normal- In some cases picking at areas on the skin occurs which can intensify the blotchiness. Taking a warm shower, and trying to eat can improve complextion. :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 9, 2017