Dose - When using Cocaine- How much cocaine is used?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by WrtngCocaineTutorial, Jun 12, 2006.

1. one or two lines............................................................<60mg

15 vote(s)
    5.6%
  2. five lines or less, in an evening.......................................<150mg

46 vote(s)
    17.2%
  3. Some lines throughout the night.....................................<500mg

50 vote(s)
    18.7%
  4. Each session I limit myself to........................................<1000mg

60 vote(s)
    22.5%
  5. I buy an eightball, and sometimes use it in one session........<3500mg

44 vote(s)
    16.5%
  6. Sky's the limit, (or when I've snortred up my stash) I do.........>3500mg

30 vote(s)
    11.2%
  7. Never done coke

22 vote(s)
    8.2%
  1. WrtngCocaineTutorial

WrtngCocaineTutorial Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    intereting to see how much is normal to use in a session ...

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2007
  2. 788.4

788.4 Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    It depends a lot on purity. My friend uses less than 60mg.

3. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    When I do endulge, which is not very often, he buys an 8 ball and finishes it in one night.

4. AceOvArts

AceOvArts Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Depends really, I have bought 6g done 3 the first day, had no sleep then done another 3 with his lady friend maybe.
    I guess that counts as a single session even with a 6 hour break between

5. Forthesevenlakes

Forthesevenlakes Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    usually less than 5 or so lines in a night, but thats because I am a bum and doesnt like to pay for his lines...or pull all-nighters for that matter.

6. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    I do a few lines throughout the night but each line is normally around 50mg. SWIM must be getting some shitty coke :(. He does not do it often anyways.

7. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: When using Cocaine- How much?

It depends on how I am feeling and if he is drinking or not. If he drinks he gets a stronger urge to do yay when he has it but he does smaller lines. If he is sober he does bigger lines.

On a weekend day swim can do up to half a g generally while drinking. He tries not to go over half a g on any particular day, though he has done close to a gram in a day before which was a bit much for his liking. That much and he is up too late, has a nasty come down, and has intense cravings the day after.

8. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o

I was disappointed not to see 250-300 mg in the poll.. being approx 1/2 a baggie and the "typical" amount consumed by me and associates in a night.

Last edited: Nov 30, 2006
  9. Alicia

Alicia Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth

Swia used to do about a gram with in a night during her earlier teen years mainly just for sex and in some parties were she would not shut the fuck up, talking constant mind-numbing shit before going to a quiet room for another nail nose session. swia has no interest in cocaine or crack now. She is curious about coca leaf tea thou.

10. Nizzle

Nizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan

Either do it big, or don't do it at all.

11. dolphinsnow18

dolphinsnow18 Newbie

Reputation Points:

the use will obviously vary with regularity and tolerance. I did 1/2 gram the very first time. But I have never had the tolerance for an 8 ball in one night. To SWIM, thats alot!

12. Donmeka

Donmeka Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.

SWIM tries not to do more than 1 gram or so unless it is a special event.

13. Nizzle

Nizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan

SWIM never noticed an actual tolerance. The same amount of cocaine always got SWIM the same amount of high no matter how many days he did it in a row.

14. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

^^^^ I was just planning on asking how tolerance and frequency of use played in to how much people did. Also the size of their lines.

Swim killed a gram staying up all night the other night, which he has done before, but this was quite hard on his body. He had pulled an all-nighter a day or so before and had been using fairly heavy amounts of stimulants for the previous six days (adderall, cocaine, mdma, methylphenidate). To make things worse, this cocaine was the strongest he had gotten in a year yet swim still did similar amounts to what he would normally do. There were quite a bit more negative side effects and the one night binge had a harder toll than I felt it should for the amount he did. Swim generally doesn't have any tolerance to cocaine by the way.

Also, I was wondering what influence the average size line people do has on the total quantity they do.

Swim generally does moderate size lines (some people he knows does smaller, though most people who have experience with coke do fairly similar sizes) and keeps under the one gram mark for a single night. If he does larger lines he finds he increases his use to keep pumping the high up or just to avoid the crash. This is especially evident when he does coke while staying up way past what he normally would (and I am somewhat of an insomniac!). He can stay up doing spaced out small lines and be able to crash whenever he feels he is done. If he does larger lines the crash is harsher so he keeps doing big or bigger ones to keep himself up which digs him into a deeper and deeper hole.

On the other hand, doing a really big line can leave you set if you start out with it, and you only really need some small lines after to maintain a nice feeling without a heavy crash. Too big can be a problem as well though...

After swim slept a few hours from crashing on his binge the other day he got some food and then came back wanting another line. He decided to use the rock he had saved (shake is easier to throw in) for a grand finale instead of spreading it out over smaller ones. He somewhat regrets this now, as the line was possibly one of the bigger ones he has done and even without the binge before he felt it would have been a bit much. I got incredibly coked out extremely quickly and was bouncing between euphoria and dysphoria, forceful energy and instant lethargy, and his brain was firing in all directions, leaving him confused and constantly having to deal with major mood swings. His pulse was way higher than he would have wanted, and even an hour after having railed the line his pulse was at least 110. Swim liked increasing the sizes of his lines over time to get a more powerful rush, but he now feels that only lasts for so long, and that smaller lines are the way to go. See below for the behemoth line (may not be big to some heavy users here, but for swim with no tolerance it was overload).

[​IMG]

So, thoughts as to whether (and if so, how much) the size of the lines consumed has much of an impact of overall consumption in a period of time?

And to the people who said over a gram on the poll, how often do you use coke / what is your tolerance to it?

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2017
  15. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.

SWIM always liked doing larger lines at first, then taking it down to bumps as the night went on to conserve his stuff (+ big lines just don't do as much after rolling for awhile).

16. Nizzle

Nizzle Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from afghanistan

SWIM always found that after doing lines for a long enough time period, the feeling you have before and after a line becomes almost undistinguishable.

17. buster

buster Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

swim an her usually do about 7 to 14g over 24/48 hrs of about 65/70% gear.
    it's a bummer the few days after, swear were not doing it next week.
    I find when he gets the shiny stuff the desire is far greater.
    it doesent add up but uses as much good gear as mixed stuff.

18. studlee

studlee Newbie

Reputation Points:
    How much in a typical night?

I have me curious. I'm not a drug enthusiast and am quite uneducated when it comes to the topic. I have developed a coke habit. I think they've gone overboard by snorting everywhere, even in the courthouse parking lot! I thought that a night of doing coke consisted of doing 4-5 lines and thats it. I am now getting sixteenths and demolishing them in well under 24 hours. Is this a fairly normal rate or is a lesser amount usually done in the course of a night? I'd appreciate any info.

19. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    99 y/o
    Re: How much in a typical night?

Typical use varies greatly from person to person.. some don't exceed 1/2 a gram like swim.. and some can't help but go all out. This topic was actually JUST covered in poll.. https://drugs-forum.com/threads/19675

20. Saybin

Saybin Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: How much in a typical night?

a 16th really isnt much. the decision making on where it is being done is another thing though. that should be thought about. I was consuming an 8th a night and decided to quit recently, yesterday actually. I would have been happy sticking with 1/2 gram. just make sure You can notice when the amount is heavily increasing.:snort: