1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Question - Where can i find a database of rc trip reports?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by HR4U, Nov 29, 2017.

1. HR4U

HR4U Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Western Hemisphere
    Interested in that. So far, I can't seem to find large trip report databases on these novel RCs.

Erowid seems to be lacking in recent years, and I can't seem to find trip report forums.

2. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from The Netherlands
    Go here: https://drugs-forum.com/wiki/The_Rules#No_links_to_other_discussion_boards
    Please read the rules, as you are asking others to break them.

It seems that your question implies somewhere else then on this site. Like Erowid our trip reports for RCs have been much slower than previous years. It seems that the trend has moved from RC's to other drugs. None the less we certainly have a large database of trip reports. Unfortunately members use the 'experience' prefix for pretty much anything so the best way to find experiences for a specific RC is to use the search engine.

3. HR4U

HR4U Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Western Hemisphere
    Understood. Sorry about the rule break, I was looking more for just a database, rather than other discussion boards, but I can see how that can be misconstrued.

Thanks for the tip!

4. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    What is your purpose for such a database? Are you intending to analyse it or do you have some other purpose?

5. HR4U

HR4U Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Western Hemisphere
    Personal interest. I like to know more about how research chemicals have been affecting users as a whole, especially newer ones that are supposedly safer like 5-APB, and how long-term daily use affects users of cathinones.

Reports seem to vary wildly, from no lasting damage of a year of daily dosing of fluorinated amphetamines, to an enlarged liver from daily fluorinated amphetamine/alcohol usage of 5 months. I want to know more about safety profiles from these reports.

6. Alfa

Reputation Points:
    I think there is little to say about the safety profile of whole classes. Sometimes the risk profile can change rigorously be a small difference in molecule structure. For example the risk profiles of butylone vs methylone are very different with the former having significant risks and the latter being benign. Mephedrone clearly raises the risks to a new level.

I would not call 5-APB new though. Trip reports started coming in 2009, with it becoming most prominent in 2010 when it was widely sold in headshops in the UK under the name benzo fury. (as well as 6-APB) Until it was banned there.
    Some years ago 5-APB was seemingly replaced by its close analog 5-EAPB which imposed significant health risks and quickly lead to hospitalisations. Again a small change in molecule changing the risk profile significantly.

Safety is relative. Chronic intake changes the game. I would expect that something that may be benign may be much more dangerous when taken daily. Especially when it concerns serotonin, blood vessels, effects and factors that normally do not come into play with an incidental dose of a drug.

Tags: