where does the adderall powder go?

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by 4chanspy, May 9, 2007.

1. 4chanspy

4chanspy Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    swim means when swim snorts it, where the hell does it go? into your lungs? that can't be good.

the back of my nose has been burning and hurts ever since he made the dumb decision to snort adderall XR crushed.

i sniffed it pretty hard, what do you think is the extent of the damage and is ther a nasal spray he could use?

2. svenghali

svenghali Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from U.S.A.
    First off, YOU didn't snort a thing.

Secondly, You should be fine, if there is irritation, perhaps a nasal spray or a small amount of insufflated water should resolve the problems. SWIM prefers XR because of the small mass/potency ratio that can be had, thus increasing the absorption (at least SWISven likes to think so...). SWISven has been 'snorting' different forms of amphetamine salts and methylphenidate salts and HCl for a long, loooong time. His nose may be eroded from the abuse, but that's the extent of the damage done to his nose. I have heard things about the lungs being damaged, but SWISven would feel ridiculous to worry about that when he doesn't think twice about picking up another cigarette.

3. Jiggles

Jiggles Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It is in my opinion that if one is not yet learned enough on where a substance would be going when it's is snorted, then one should be abstaining from snorting substances until it is learned.... I am not trying to be critical here, he just feels strongly that fellow SWIM's should have a general idea of what they are doing to their bodies before they do it.

That being said, SWIM reluctantly admits that he is still in that period where snorting everything is fun! :hoover:

4. SwanSushi

SwanSushi Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If You is snorting adderall he should probably stop. The affects of snorting it don't really exceed the affects of swallowing it.

Considerable damage can be done to lung tissue because of all the nasty fillers in it. Nasal tissue is also eroded (just as it is with any other drug that is/can be snorted). Circulation and breathing problems can develop.

I know that having an empty stomach, taking an antacid and then taking adderall can increase effects.

5. Bajeda

Bajeda Super Moderator Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have found that he doesn't really care for insufflating adderall. It hits faster, but is a weaker experience overall and doesn't last as long either.

If you really need the addy to hit faster just parachute it or something.

6. angela20377

angela20377 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    in their experience, swim also finds that crushed adderall xr gets stuck in swim's nose much easier than other substances that they have insufflated, and although insufflating it might cause effects faster, the amount of the adderall lost by getting stuck is not really worth it and it sometimes burns swim's nasal tissue after awhile. This is in addition to the other problems mentioned in this thread.

7. pyschidelicmann

pyschidelicmann Newbie

Reputation Points:
    swim tried this onetime and it got stuck all in his nose. it didnt really do anything. so swim just ended up blowing his nose and out came a bunch of orange/offwhite colored mucus.

8. DoTheJaneFonda

DoTheJaneFonda Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Yes, I've heard that parachuting it is the best way to go. Besides, adderall pills are rather big. It seems that when you would crush them up, they would make awfully big lines. Plus, who wants orange boogs?

My friend highly suggests that you parachute it... or crush the pill up and swallow it. The effects last longer.

9. reafer99

reafer99 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Hmm. SWIM, says he starts off every morning with an insuffulated addy, then one oral. Within a min I am up gettin rdy for work. I have thought about stopping this because of the faster comedown, but its hard to pass up that "instant awake".

I said he will take this advice and try to parachute 1 then swallow one. The longer buzz might be worth the slower onset.

I would also like to thank SWIJane for parchute def. I thought thats what was ment but wasnt sure. Also I think that wasnt against rules, but wasnt sure, and apologizes if so.