Where Next ?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Slow Train To Dawn, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Slow Train To Dawn

Slow Train To Dawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Hi Everyone,
    This is my first post after stumbling upon this site in the wee small hours.
    I have been using UK street speed for over 20 years, the first 10 years on a weekly basis the last 10 on an almost daily basis rising at the moment to around a quarter base for a two day binge followed by one day off for food, sleep etc. The cycle will then repeat itself.
    I am quite happy to do this and can carry out his everyday business very well, going to work and looking after the kids is a breeze even on crash day.
    The problem being swims wife (an ex heroin user) cannot do the comedown bit - She only uses perhaps once a week for sexual purpose and we have a ball but what a moody fucker the next day ! Anything she (or swim) can do to lighten her mood a little ?
    I am thinking of ordering adderall as he has never tried it but needs to know the score before with quantity etc as I am becoming increasingly bored with base and tolerance levels are going through the roof.
    Suggestions anyone ?
    Thanks

2. Freaky

Freaky Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    With regards to tolerance reduction, try using magnesium supplements, they help get rid of the 'Amphy' edginess and help keep tolerance low too, altough i've noticed all supplements of magnesium vanish from the shelves recently, maybe something to do with recent Meth bust in the uk? Epsom salts are 100% magnesium tho;). Amino acids in protein shakes also seem to help SWIM get more out of their base.

Also try lowering amount and having every other day for a week, you shouldn't notice too much tiredness with 1 day off, as SWIM usually finds it's 2nd or 3rd day thats a write off.

Don't know much about perscription stuff though. Hope that helps a bit

3. Slow Train To Dawn

Slow Train To Dawn Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Thanks Freaky

Swim will try those to see if it makes his base go a little further !

Love some of the usernames and post times on this site by the way.

4. blinkKDX

blinkKDX Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o
    swim bumps to the info said above...

do some researching on the different types of amino acids out there. there are a few that You might want to purchase and mega dose before using stims.