1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Where to find Benzedrex?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by Riconoen {UGC}, Nov 21, 2006.

1. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    Swim wants to know where he can find some benzedrex. please help walmart does not sell it.

2. AntiAimer

AntiAimer

Reputation Points:
    Since you are allowed to discuss sources if the drug can be easily found at a store near you. For Smurf, Walgreens was the cheapest. This was not to long ago, but Smurf needs like 4-5 to even feel like it's worth it.(So will never buy it again) The Walmart by smurfs house has it(Maybe behind the counter though), Albertsons, Ralphs,Target,Stater Brothers....you name it they most likely will have it. Also, off the internet.

3. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    swim is in meth country and otc stimulant other than caffeine are hard to come by. the entirewebs seem the most pluasible route.

4. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swim had difficulty finding any in his town. the only place that had it was walgreen's. swim would be a bit surprised if benzedrex was already being flagged as a possible drug of abuse. certainly nobody he knows has heard of it (and swim only tried it once and didn't like it). benzedrex is not meant as a stimulant, it is meant as an anti-histamine (if swim remembers correctly), so even buying a large supply might go unnoticed (just say they have a really good deal and you want to stock up, if they even ask).

if swiy does manage to get ahold of some, be careful. swim's only trial began very well, but took a quick and unforeseen turn for the painful when he developed a debilitating headache. he still has occassional recurrences of that same head pain (it is a pain he has never felt before), and for a while, any exercise gave him a headache. he is slowly gliding toward non-headache normality, but his case is not unique, judging by accounts given elsewhere in these forums...

5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Go to the B.F. Ascher website (google for it), they have links to local stores that carry Benzedrex. There are also quite a number of online pharmacies that carry it, at varying prices.
    It's meant neither as a stimulant nor antihistamine, but a (vasoconstricting) nasal decongestant. However, propylhexedrine is most definitely a stimulant. Unfortunately it has some unpleasant sympathomimetic (peripheral) effects that kill the experience for some, but the central effects are quite good too if you can deal with the peripheral ones.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2006
  6. mfrieze

mfrieze Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    im not sure if im allowed to mention this but meijer sells the benzedrex inhaler if your nose is stuffy.. at least the one i worked at did

7. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Just be ready to avoid menthol and lavender products for the rest of your life and smell associated vomiting won't be a problem.

8. Jadegreen

Jadegreen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    The menthol/lavender isn't THAT bad. SWIM didn't even vomit the first time she did it! After that though...if SWIM ever does it again, she'll extract.

SWIM found the inhaler at CVS pharmacy, and they have an online store, which can easily be found using google. (Or by typing in logical web addresses)

9. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    only stimulant inhalers in swims area that he knows of are epinephrine inhalers for bronchitus. well, to the internets swim goes.

10. Each Hit

Each Hit Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    imagine vomitting that taste up every 30 minutes for about 4 hours while you have a mind-splitting headache, and you'll understand why swim only did it once.

11. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, luckily swim got to that point of understanding just by opening the package.

12. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    The more people who can't handle it, the more chance it stays legal for SWIM's who enjoy it :D.

13. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC}

Reputation Points:
    well the only reason DXM's still legal is becuase you either have to down two bottles of the worst tasting crap ever or take 40 gelcaps at once. not many swimmers stomachs can handle that. if the US ever gets kafosed (the arab syrup that tastes like sugar water) DXM will go from OTC to the dealer on the corner.

14. pankreeas

pankreeas Gold Member

Reputation Points:

That or... it'll just take some genius to start buying mass amounts of cough syrup / pills, doing extractions on them.. gel-caping the dxm, and trying to be another internet profiteer....

15. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    BTW, SWIM believes he's perfected his Benzedrex extraction technique:

http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showpost.php?p=215477&postcount=251

SWIY will need muriatic (hydrochloric) acid for this, but much of the vomit-causing nature of Benzedrex will be eliminated. Not that it can't still cause a stomach ache, it's just much less likely to than ingesting the cotton.

16. MaggotxChild

MaggotxChild

Reputation Points:
    does swim need an I.D. of some sort to purchase this in the U.S.? (swim lives in colorado.....but doesn't know whether or not law varies from state to state, store to store, or is the same for the entire country)

17. ironmics

ironmics Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Could vary, but from what I've heard, no where requires ID. I wouldn't go buying 15 at once though.

18. whitedog

whitedog

Reputation Points:
    i would, lol no one thinks a thing about it

the strange thing was for swim, not ONE of the places that site recommended in my area had it....wtf?

yet i check jewel (had it) and walmart(had it)

though swim wont be trying it till friday.

swim heard it was water soulable, so why cant u just put it in coffee like ppl did when it had amphetamine in it?

of squeeze the liquid out?"if possible"

19. konig

konig

Reputation Points:
    go to Walgreens, or rite aide if it's there it will be in the cold section next to vicks yellow and green box with big letters BENZEDREX if it’s not there, go to the pharmacy and tell them you want that inhaler with lavender called bendrex. half of Walgreens still have them on the shelf, usually in the suburbs where they haven’t been stolen of the shelves. use Google local and enter your zip code and set it within 20 miles of your to find all Walgreens. spend a couple hours and drive around if you are in the metro area they are 5-10 mins away from each other. Rite aide has then to but they are always behind counter. Supermarkets never carry them.

konig added 8 Minutes and 9 Seconds later...

they have started to put them behind the counter here now.All you have to do is ask for how many you want, sniffle, sniffle better not share mine with my wife I need 2, no make that 3. I have noticed when i use the coke method, coke classic has a a ph of 2.2 less than a of a lemon. cut up in 10 or more pieces. let sit for 20 min in 2oz coke shake for 1-5 mins then strain out cotton and squeeze it untill white. btw i buy a 16 oz plastic coke bottle with the benzedrex and i empty the coke bottle until there is 2 ozs left. and shake most of the drive home,i cut up cotten in parking lot. When I open it a terrable menthol smell is released. When i do it this way its a smoother high, seems like less jitters and it just feels much better. TRy it

konig added 154 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

they have started to put them behind the counter here now.All you have to do is ask for how many you want, sniffle, sniffle better not share mine with my wife I need 2, no make that 3. I have noticed when i use the coke method, coke classic has a a ph of 2.2 less than a of a lemon. cut up in 10 or more pieces. let sit for 20 min in 2oz coke shake for 1-5 mins then strain out cotton and squeeze it untill white. btw i buy a 16 oz plastic coke bottle with the benzedrex and i empty the coke bottle until there is 2 ozs left. and shake most of the drive home,i cut up cotten in parking lot. When I open it a terrable menthol smell is released. When i do it this way its a smoother high, seems like less jitters and it just feels much better. TRy it

Last edited: Nov 9, 2008
  20. cra$h

cra$h Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    it's at any drug store like cvs, rite aid, walgreens etc. Have fun.....