Which Oxy is Injectable?

Discussion in 'Opiates & Opioids' started by Darkstar68, May 18, 2007.

1. Darkstar68

Darkstar68 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I used search but still a bit confused - I have 20mg Oxycodone ER and 15mg Oxycodone IR for a bad back. The ER's are not to be crushed, but SWIM want's to know if the IR's can be, and used via IV?

Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2007
  2. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Re: Oxy question - Still confused

I believe that it is the IR that are injected by some people, but before proceeding PLEASE read this thread. You'll be glad you did.

https://drugs-forum.com/threads/28148

3. Darkstar68

Darkstar68 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Wow, thanks Jim - after reading that thread, I will stay away from such a bad idea. However, I would like to know if the IR can simply be crushed and snorted?

Thanks again...

4. MrJim

MrJim Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Yes, SWIMMERs' do do that.

5. oxalot

oxalot Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I have a great deal of experience with these 15mg IR's and also more even with the 30mg's. They can be CWE'ed and slammed , however the 30's seem to break down so much better that I have given up on even trying the 15's. The ones in question are the green 15 Mallinkrofdt and blue 30 same brand. These are generic as far as I know. There are also available yellow 15's that are impossible to do anything but eat. There is a 15 that has a deeper green color (unknown brand, generic) that seem to gel up in CWE. He does not know who even makes the original brand but Purdue should come to mind and I have never had any of those. He has been doing these for 10 years or more as a chronic pain patient , does not slam them all the time but does a few times a month since e has extras most of the time. Not much high anymore though and it takes 12-14 30's for a good rush.