Opinions - Which to Try First: Mushrooms or LSA?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by Humanity, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Humanity

Humanity Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from estonia
    For those who have tripped on shrooms and LSA, which would you suggest as the first psychedelic?

I haven't yet done any psychedelic drugs, but is planning to try shrooms, HB LSA seeds and MDMA all in one weekend.

So what's your suggestions for the order of things? :p

2. trip.more

trip.more Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: Simple question for the experienced.

I would suggest you You tries the LSA first as it's the easiest on the mind (at least for swim) then the MDMA as it's easy to cope with mentally or at least easier then mushies.Then the mushrooms.

3. podge

podge Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland

Swim thinks that taking that many new drugs in one weekend is not a good idea. My monkey says that ones body needs a few days recovery to get maximum effects from the latter drugs. You wouldnt be doing any of these drugs justice by taking them in a matter of days and would spoil swiys first experiences.

4. pabel_giboon

pabel_giboon Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    113 y/o

YES, absolutely agree. All in a weekend is a waste. IMHO X comes first (that´s the easisest to the mind of all, almost 100% chances of a great euphoric trip). Shrooms on week 2 (if little to no experience,probably a sitter would be needed). The week after, LSA, which is almost anecdotic after the other 2 experiences.

Take care, have a good time.

5. Humanity

Humanity Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    30 y/o from estonia

SWIM'll bear all this in mind, but luckily (or sadly) I had adismal weekend which just ended up with SWIM being drunk...
    Estonian drug-biznez is low-quality and in general sucks, tough to get one's hands on anything.
    But I will get the MDMA trip first then )
    Thank you

6. Zee

Zee Newbie

Reputation Points:

you, even as a first time tripper, may be interested in mixing the MDMA and the Shrooms (hippyflip). I have found shrooms to literally be ecstasy when out in nature (never experiencing any bad / negative mental affects... just the bodily discomforts). All SWIM's saying is that if he had some shrooms and MDMA he'd definitely have a fun weekend!

7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.

Sounds like a tough weekend. Swip would recomend saving the LSA for another weekend, as the body load may be too much, and You will want to recover afterwards.

For the weekend in question swip would suggest You takes the mdma and has a good time, then as mdma wear off, take the shrooms. :)

8. geezaman

geezaman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.

Can someone who knows more about it please either bring in or dismiss the issue of serotonin sydrome from this thread, I understand it is an issue when mixing things with E, and is aware that LSA and Shrooms both create euphoria (serotonin = happy drug) so would it be an issue in this situation?

9. donkey rhubarb

donkey rhubarb Newbie

Reputation Points:

as long as SWIH is not on a SSRI I think they should be alright and SWIM agress with Pink: the LSA is better left for some other time...Although I don't think he would ever say that mixing MDMA with anything is safe and it also depends on if SWIH is really doing MDMA or some party pill...

Last edited: Mar 30, 2007