1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

White 8mg diamond shapped Dilaudids.

Discussion in 'Hydromorphone' started by Ft. Dilauderdale, Dec 22, 2011.

1. Ft. Dilauderdale

Ft. Dilauderdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    So in all the post I have read about Dilaudid's/Hydromorphone SWIM have yet to see anything about the one's I have been recieving. These little joy's I have just recently started IV'ing them and have heard quite a bit of banter how they are quite possibly the best pharmaceutical opiod out there. Now I have heard about how they come in many different dose's and shape and sometimes colors, my question lies in the fact that I have never seen any of these before.

The aforementioned Dilaudid is a white 8mg Diamond shape with a score on the back and a "P". I would just light a bit of enlightenment as to what kinds are out there so in the case SWIM comes across them and knows what they and keeps from being dooped.

2. AltrdPercption

AltrdPercption Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Welcome to drugs - forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here and please read the forum rules. I believe these are the pills you are speaking of, http://www.drugs.com/imprints/8-logo-logo-2428.html

You can look on this website, at all of the different pills that are made.

I must inform you that injecting pills is highly dangerous and you should take all precautions that you can.

Always use a wheel filter when injecting pills, a good friend of mine lost her arm because of a pill she injected, and I would hate to hear about the same happening too you, or any other member of drugs-forum.

Here is some harm reduction info

"Syringe filters (also called wheel filter) may be used to filter solid drugs (powder and pill forms for eg.) prior to injection. Commonly filtered recreational drugs include heroin, methadone (Physeptone - See below), amphetamines, ecstasy or benzodiazepines. The filter still lets the drug through, but gets rid of many impurities such as fungal spores, bacteria or 'filler' used in the drug. Filters with 0.1 µm compared with 0.2 µm pore size have enhanced bacterial removal accrording to a study.[1] The use of wheel filters is strongly recommended when illicit drug users seek to inject prescription medications such as morphine and benzodiazepines that come in tablet form.
    (Note: Physeptone is methadone in pill form, liquid methadone should never be injected; it is made for oral administration only, as it's supposed to be a step away from intravenous drug use. Complications can arise that include abcesses and clotting problems which can result in a major infraction.)
    Pills like prescription opiates or benzodiazepines which are often converted by users into crude injectables, have ingredients such as chalk and wax as a 'filler', and illicit drugs are often adulterated with fillers to increase profits. Correctly used, wheel filters with at least pore size 0.5 µm[2] (e.g. Apothicom Sterifilt made for harm reduction) may reduce these impurities entering the blood stream and help avoid vein problems such as collapsed veins, abscesses, infections, embolism, 'dirty tastes', disease and septicemia.[citation needed]
    While wheel filters are the most effective filter available for injecting drug users along with luer lock syringe tip filters, other more common types of filters used include cotton wool, tampons, and cigarette filters. While these can serve as basic filters, they have a greater risk of bacterial infection or contamination from pieces of the filter itself. The condition known as cotton fever is caused by cotton used as a filter.
    "

Please be safe and happy holidays!

Cheers

AP

3. Ft. Dilauderdale

Ft. Dilauderdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    Thank you very much for the information, its good to see a place where ppl can come for advice and helpful knowledge. This has by far become my favorite spot to come to catch some good reads, Be helpful and to learn new things(which I love doing) Wonderful forum and I am def becoming a regular.

As far as the dillies go, they are really hard to find and super expensive. It's unfortunate that I got involved with such a rare and precious gem like this on their first round of addiction. Currently a lost puppy is currently on a break for health reason and to lower an ever frustrating tolerance. This puppies first experience with the w/d's hasn't been as bad as foretold even with little to no tapering but still irritating.

Thanks for putting together such a wonderful place :D

4. Moving Pictures

Moving Pictures Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    i've seen the 8 mg diamonds, more of a shield shape actually, they're the strongest mg you can get here in the US. They're my favorite pharmaceutical hands down. Dilaudid comes in 1, 2, 4, and 8 mg pills I beielve. There's also a syrup and 3 mg suppositories.

I believe this is the pill you're referring to

Attached Files:

5. Ft. Dilauderdale

Ft. Dilauderdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    Yup those are them, Oi I wish I could find these more often. I have gotten then best high off of these apart from MDMA, always wondered what it would be like to mix the 2 but I am very cautious about what he mixes.

6. CY33

CY33 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    26 y/o from U.S.A.
    SWIM actually just had a steady supply of these same exact ones. it was a VERY rare occurrence, seeing as how even hydro's and oxy's are somewhat hard to come by. but yeah I was banging these out for most of December and a few days into January, and he was getting them pretty cheap. I wasn't going too crazy with them though, the most he did in a day was 4 and average was probably 1 on the days I did them. SWIM only ever snorted these as well, never oral or injected.

it's coming up on 2 weeks since the last encounter, and I didn't feel any major W/Ds, except cravings and a runny nose for a day.

7. Ft. Dilauderdale

Ft. Dilauderdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany

Funny that's about how long I was doing it but I was iv'ing them. I have actually just heard through the grapevine that more will soon be in and he's very excited to get that rush again. Of all the opes that I have ever encountered these are by far the best (I has never tried Morphine or H though) I am currently going through these WD's which include insomnia, anxiety, RLS and a weakened immune system (explains why I am sick atm). Its not unbearable to the point that rehab or other forms of help are needed but they are rather irritating even with tapering off. Once swim recieve's his new shipment of rigs then its back to his old tricks lol.

8. Moving Pictures

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    try some kratom, buddy. you can find it online. you can get well at least twice off an ounce of Bali kratom for less than the same price of a bag. If you don't have a real big tolerance, kratom is a god send. I suggest you order an ounce or two of bail kratom, put half an ounce into water with a good shot of lemon juice and about a cup of water, simmer (don't boil) for 20-30 minutes and mix with orange juice and chug that shit down. It will get you proper. Nothing amazing but kratom surely takes away withdrawals.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2012
  9. blondemoment

blondemoment Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Would this work for someone with a huge tolerance to opiates?

10. Moving Pictures

Reputation Points:
    29 y/o from U.S.A.
    ^if you took a large amount of kratom. I'd suggest at least an ounce of bali kratom for a very opiate tolerant person. I prefer to make it into tea as I find it the eaiset to consume. Boil a cup or two of water, turn the heat off, add the kratom and a shot of lemon juice, steep for 20 minutes, stain with a cloth through a sieve, pour in cup with orange juice and chug the whole thing. It always worked for me. When I was using ~40 mg methadone/16 mg IV dilaudid/ 80-100 mg hydrocodone to stay well every day, 2 ounce of kratom would keep me well for a fraction of the price. I'd drink the kratom tea once when I first got up and once about 6-7 hours before I went to bed. I'd take one once of regular bali kratom at a time.

11. DillyD

DillyD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from U.S.A.
    It's interesting that several of you have come by those shield shaped dillies. In all my pet rabbit's days of slamming those home He never had (even though He was aware of them) those bad boys come across. Oh boy what He would do for an 8 milli right now... The most common ones in his neck of the woods was always the Perdue generics. Most offen the orange ones.

12. coolhandluke

coolhandluke Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ive also had the same ones. they cook up like a dream, no gelling, no bull shit. one time i was at a college halloween party (no one there had ever used any drug harder than weed or alcohol) and shot up one and a half of those in the bathroom, took like a minute and a half to do, lol.

the things i hate about them is after shooting up a shot you have to wait several hours to be able to get any kind of a rush again, even taking more than double the normal dose.

13. DillyD

DillyD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    27 y/o from U.S.A.
    So You shot up 12 mg of hydromorphone in one dose? You must have had some tolerance. Because even 2-4 mg gets me a huge rush when IV'd

14. Ft. Dilauderdale

Ft. Dilauderdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    I have had to shoot 16 to barely get a rush at one point -_- Probably not the wisest idea.

15. blondemoment

blondemoment Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o from U.S.A.
    Moving Pics- thanks for the info. I appreciate it.

Oh, and I have seen those 8mg dills before. Still prefer my fent, tho.

16. Ft. Dilauderdale

Ft. Dilauderdale Newbie

Reputation Points:
    28 y/o from Germany
    I have access to fent patches and never really saw the use in them, How would one go about getting a nice fix from those? Maybe I could have a lot less of a hard time getting their fun in each since dillies aren't always guaranteed.

17. mayolives

mayolives Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    A friend has been using 6 30mg oxy, daily for pain reduction for a few years now. Due to availability problems, his Dr has told him that he would prescribe dilaudid if he wants. Will 6 8mg dilaudid provide the same help for him on a daily basis?

18. lowdsrtjon

lowdsrtjon Newbie

Reputation Points:
    59 y/o from U.S.A.
    I have the strongest Dilaudids out there. They come no larger and no more potent. Swin should try and muscle 4 off the start. LDJ ;)

19. David skagnetti

David skagnetti Newbie

Reputation Points:
    24 y/o from U.S.A.
    It's funny that some of you say you never come across these, these are really the only dilaudid I see down here in big ol texassssssss

20. Eeeee Dub!!!

Eeeee Dub!!! Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    These things seem to be popping up more and more in FL. Ever since the huge crack down on pain clinics. It seems we are no longer the oxy capital of the U.S. so all sorts of things are turning up to fill the void.