Culture - White Blotter Warning: Not LSD

Discussion in 'LSD' started by OrganicMusic, Jul 10, 2006.

1. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    I was recently at a very large "gathering" in the woods where LSD where very prevelent. I was given a piece of unperf. white blotter about 1 inch square. SWIM assumed it was the standard all white that had been going around, so SWIM tore it and half and shared with a a friend. After putting in SWIM's mouth, both people immediatly noticed a very bitter taste, and SWIM assumed it must be some sort of DOx chemical.
    I was annoyed at the missrepresented blotter, but unfortunitly decided to see what was in store. I became even more annoyed when the only effects that showed around 2 hours later was pupil dilation, slight stimulation, bad nausea resulting in vomiting, and possible slight visuals, (These could have been placebo.) These effects were present in both people who droped...

So watch out guys, don't believe the erowid line "It's either LSD or nothing on blotter" cause all my should know thats a lie.

Also: anyone know what it may have been???
    From all my research couldnt find a thing. It sure wasn't recreational at all, not one bit pleasurable either.

Stay Positive, and don't give out misrepresented blotter, even if free...

2. RunRedFox

RunRedFox Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    possibly DOI, least thats what I think it sounds like.

3. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    Where does erowid say that ""It's either LSD or nothing on blotter"

Read the article titled
    DOB as Blotter Adulterant?

SWIM also remembers reading another article on erowid listing many different substances that can fit on LSD.

I would say that erowid does need to update their lsd section though. DOX blotter is getting more common and there have been many unpleasant experiences caused by the misrepresentation of "lsd blotters."

SWIM nor any other SWIMMERS can tell you what was on the blotter. my guess is just as good as anyone elses and he speculates DOI. It could have been a number of things though, most likely in the DOX family. The effects you described are resemblant of those produced by the psychadelic amphetamines.

4. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    It's all conjecture, of course, but the vomiting sounds more like 5-Meo-AMT than a DOX.

Whomever puts out unmarked blotters with RC's should be forced to eat them at some fun event...like their parent's funeral.

5. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    The reason I didn't think it was a DOx was because of the strength of the nausau/ overall bad feeling (felt like I was poisoned), along with the lack of any effects at all. Stimulation was on par with 5mg. of adderall or so, nothing strong at all. I am fairly experienced with LSD/ mushrooms, and did not get ONE HINT of the sparkle that accompanies these sarcred chemicals.
    From what I have read, DOx compounds do indeed have this psychedelic spark, correct?

Point of my post was really just to let people know to be careful eating blotter, I have never had this type of experience from many dances with blotter and just wanted to try and keep others informed.
    I was just so surprised to be given free ("doses'' as they were called) and end up feeling like I had the flu instead of magical powers...
    thanks for your response and dialoge

6. bewilderment

bewilderment Drug Geek Extraordinaire Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    So, no visuals then? It was quite possibly a lower (or moderate) dose of 5-meo-amt. The first time I took 5-meo-amt, she didn't really have any visuals except for some brightening of colors. She didn't get sick the first time, but eventually whenever she would take it, it would initially feel like she had the flu or something for the first hour and a half. Also, how long did the trip last? 5-meo-amt seems to last quite some time...about twelve hours or more with a very long peak.

7. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    SWIM ingested around 5pm and was able to sleep around 2am, After puking felt somewhat better and not many effects at all. Just was pretty shitty time all around, bummer SWIM can't eat paper and be sure of a good time any more :(

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    A feeling of being poisioned pointed more towards 5-meo-amt, but SWIM pukes every time he doses DOC. I took a moderate dose of DOI (2.5mg) and he did not notice many visuals. There was the slightest "psychadelic touch" but nothing insightful or interesting. The stimulation was very noticable though. I found DOI to be the least interesting of the DOX chemicals he has tried.

9. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Anytime you see blotter "1 inch square" and that's one dose .... it's not acid, brothers and sisters.

Would I be correct in saying (I don't do drugs, so I wouldn't know; I only have interest in harm reduction) that anytime you're given/sold blotter over ~1/4 inch square, it's probably not LSD?

10. OrganicMusic

OrganicMusic Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from bangladesh
    Seems like a pretty good point. I should have know that it seemed a little wide, although the giver claimed it was about 4 or 5 hits, so it seemed right. But in SWIM's experience most blotter will always be thin (1/4in.)
    Should of known it was fishy...

11. KrisonsiD

KrisonsiD Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yea I had the same thing happen for his first experience on LSD, and it was on 1/4in blank blotters. SWIM just felt realy confused, had very little to no visuals, and was "on edge" for about 16 hours.

I haven't bought from that source, and found a much better and more reliable source since then. but SWIM always wondered what it was that he took the first time...

hmm...

12. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    The fact that the hit was so large, 1" X 1", is a dead give away that what you have was probably not LSD. This is a very common atribute of fake Research Chemical LSD these days.

13. grandbaby

grandbaby Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    51 y/o
    Yowza! And if you're not 100% sure at the outset, taking "4 or 5 hits" is a Baaaaaaaaaaaad idea. That's what the STP Incident was about. 4 or 5 hits of an unknown chem=not so responsible drug use.

14. m_tristan17

m_tristan17 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    SWIM prefers to see someone else eat it first. And use that information to his advantage. Now, don't go around giving it to people just because it's unknown. But, if people willingly seek it out and take it, I would pay close attention to the effects for later experiments.

15. Abrad

Abrad R.I.P. Platinum Member & Advisor R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    ^^^Why do you keep posting that? Linking to commercial websites is not allowed nor is crossposting. I advise you to read the rules.