white bumps on tongue

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by CrestCreeper, Feb 28, 2005.

1. CrestCreeper

CrestCreeper Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Often when I use meth(usually for a few days in a row), tiny white bumps appear on my tongue. They are small and actually look like pimples. They also seem to kinda cluster, so i might have 2 clusters of the white bumps on the side of my tongue and some single bumps in random places on the top of my tongue.

They usually only last a couple of days after I stop using.These have appeared like 5 times, and a few days ago when I had them I scraped them off with my fingernail, and I have been using since then and they have not reappeared.

Does anyone else ever get these, know what they are, or know a way to prevent/get rid of them?

2. mattp

mattp Newbie

Reputation Points:
    this could be caused by dehydration. drink water after you smoke the
    crystals. when you do speed, you sweat a lot, losing a lot of water. so
    just stay hydrated and this may help.

3. tweakerfrommars

tweakerfrommars Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Chewing on your tongue for four days straight can also cause this.

4. kgraceb

kgraceb Newbie

Reputation Points:
    i had the same thing this past weekend. at first i thought it was maybe cuz i was chewin a toothpick and maybe i was pokin my tongue without knowin it.but my tongue also seemed really swollen. but after a couple days it went away.

5. Maaaadnice

Maaaadnice Newbie

Reputation Points:
    why

Im pretty sure those white things are some kind of imbalance in the nutrients in your body. If you don't fast or you get sick those white bumps seem to appear as well. Personally as a dipper they prove incredibly annoyying.

Tags: