White Rhino

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by anonymous07, Jan 26, 2006.

1. anonymous07

anonymous07 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    any experiences with it? might be getting some soon and wondering if its worth it.

2. Solidly-here

Solidly-here Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    White Rhino. Tried it. It's worth it.

The problem with telling someone how a particular Strain works is: How do I know that you will ACTUALLY be smoking some of it?

I got my Rhino at a Cannabis Buyers Club. It has a pretty-good chance of truly being White Rhino. A year from now, it will probably be cross-pollenated with a different Strain, but it will still be called White Rhino (even though it is not Rhino anymore).

If you are getting yours at a reputable source, you also have a good chance of actually buying some Rhino.

If you're getting it from an average Dealer, well good luck in getting true Rhino.

3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Agreed. The read white rhino is so worth it, but unless you are tight in the medical communities of the west coast, you're not going to find it in the united states most likely.

4. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I've smoked Dutch white rhino several times. Very potent, fresh-smelling bud. Light green/whitish colour. Nice minty taste. Great smooth high. If it's the real deal, you should be satisfied.

5. anonymous07

anonymous07 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    yum. cant wait :D

i trust my source, i might take pictures and post them if allowed, ill need to check the rules of the forum