1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Who agrees?

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Gas Da ShizzO, Aug 25, 2005.

1. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Aug 17, 2005
    Meth is the best drug out there for now(in my opinion).Not just because it makes you feel like superman,but because of how long the effects last..Don't you agree that getting spun is the best feeling you've had out of all the other drugs you've tried?

Don't you just wanna stay spun...

2. D-ToX

D-ToX Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Jan 28, 2005
    I wouldn't say so, Meth is a stimulint and all it does is excite the
    sypathetic nervousies system to a constant allways on arroused state...
    after learning about this drugs real effect i found this high hardly
    enjoyable.... i should also note i used/Abused it heavily for a 8 month

Some people like to get high....

I like to get low.....

Now heroin....try that and give me a call....its not the horror its made out to be if used properly.
  3. Imnmbr1

Imnmbr1 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Aug 14, 2005
    The best drug that I have found, "out there" in SWIM's opinion, is definately speed. It would all depend on the individual though, which type of they would like the most. Take Mr. D-ToX here.SWIHwould enjoy the relaxingfeeling of kickin it on an air mattress in atropical pool never having a care in the world except for, "Where's my next margarita?"

As for being spun"all the time," I really don't think that that is a good idea although right about now I would make an excellent example of a bad example of that "all the time," guy. Fell asleep sitting on a step stool in my garage for about half an hour earliertonight, with a big, 4-D batterymaglight in my lap, something startled me and when I awoke, the maglight dropped to the ground making quite a loud clatter which startled me even more! Then just a bit ago, I fell asleep here sitting at the computer again waking up startled for some unknown reason. Sleep is good Mr. Gas. It's your buddy.
  4. tractorboy

tractorboy Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 8, 2004
    Yeah I like meth a lot, and on those special ocassions I will pop an E, and that really makes the trip worth wild....talk about dancing all night long, did I say all night long??? I meant it.
    That is SWIM 's favorite combo !!!!

and the three day weekend is comming up, and Im ready !!!
  5. sands of time

sands of time Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Nov 4, 2003
    Once you learn a bit about how these drugs work, the disire to use them definately goes down. I don't like the idea of putting my body on overdrive. Meth is definately a rough drug for long term use. Swim beleives that marijuana is probably one of the best drugs for long term use based on it's overall safety.
  6. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 3, 2005
    Meth is a great drug to be sure, but it's hardly my favorite.

One effect I like alot about meth is the fact that it makes people so talky. You can just converse for hours and hours about everythign under the with meth. The duration of meth is also nice to.

However I would not want to be on meth all the time. That is how meth's ugly side comes out.
  7. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    Jul 3, 2004
    from U.S.A.
    LoL swim knows where you're comin' from. I was there. first couple months into doing meth. have it around all the time. think it's the best high in the world. only illegal because it would make the world better and people would overthrow the government, etc etc etc.

No. meth is bad. it literally can destroy your body if you abuse it. did you know that you can die from lack of sleep long before you die of dehydration or stravation?

it destroys your mind when abused. staying spun for 3 or 4 days at a time makes you stupid. you get slow. you forget thing. you get agro after the 3rd day especially. the first 2 days are all up and talk and the wold is great and blah blah blah .. the 3rd day is oh, I wish I was still high, let's smoke some more and stay awake. the 4th day is ... who's outside? their's cops on the hill over there, etc. paranoia sets in.

a good fling with meth on an occasion for 1 day is great, but abusing it and staying up multiple days is not only dangerous to your health but also to your social wellbeing.

you don't see many stoners on the street corner sucking cock for their next joint; but you do see people with scabs picked off all over their face out their eating ass for their next gram of ice. just something to think about.

I have been there, where meth is the best secret you find out the government has been hiding. but I have been there when it falls apart too.

the glamour quickly fades.

Edited by: pinkavvy
  8. quinone

quinone Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Jun 24, 2005
    I think the fact that you want to stay spun ... 'FOREVER' makes it the
    worst drug of all time. The obviously high addiction of this drug
    makes it IMHO a horrible drug, and one I will NEVER EVER try.
    Putting your body into constant overdrive has a wealth of serious
    health implications as well.
  9. born2rave

born2rave Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 19, 2005
    Swim likes the feeling of meth, but all the time is too much.
    swim mainly hates the feeling after a come down from over 2 days worth
    of partying.

Swim loves weed, and will always love it for it's safety. Speed
    is good for those who have a busy life or really need it for add or
    adhd. I have to admit the addiction he had with it, and has not had
    it for 7 months [​IMG]

Swim will use it again, but not so heavily or as often as the last time.