1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP

Opinions - Who Loves Shrooms?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by pjbth, Aug 3, 2005.

1. pjbth

pjbth Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from Canada
    Any one have cravings for mushrooms? It's been 4 months since swim last
    took them and I have been trying replacments (acid and lsa)and can't
    find anything that makes him feel as good as he does on Shrooms.
    Chemicals make Swim feel depressed and confused but Shrooms make him
    feel like a million bucks

This thread is basically to see who knows someone that loves shrooms as their favourite drug.

Edited by: pjbth

2. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    Shrooms are quickly becoming one of my favourite drugs though nothing will ever beat the pleasures of cannabis. I didn't have much of an interest in shrooms until a couple of months ago. I had only gone tripping on them twice before that and they were nothing special. I found that they (Liberty caps, they were) tasted badly and that the effects were a bit of an unpleasant head-fuck.

The thing that changed over the past few months is that they've become legal over here which is fantastic. Many head shops and alternative lifestyle stores have started stocking them and selling them cheap. The shrooms we get in now are very high quality and don't compare much to Liberty caps. You can find plenty of different varieties and they're all pretty effective.

I underestimated shrooms before and felt as though they were child's play compared to acid but now they've found their little niche in my drug-using personality. I'll probably trip out again tomorrow or the night after. Can't wait. [​IMG]

3. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I love shroom but find that I cant draw the line with them I always need to eat as may as i have in one trip, I cant save them which makes for one hell of a trip and i find the come down to be worse then XTC because i feel sad that it is over, the thing with LSD (btw LSD and acid are the same thing) is I can save it and when I come down i feel happy, but i still love that fungus!Edited by: Chaote

4. sg43

sg43 Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    SWIM loves shrooms as well, but sometimes it seems more dangerous to be
    caught out on the field then just ordering some rcs, and SWIM's lazy.[​IMG]
    Edited by: sg43

5. dirty arab

dirty arab Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it's been two months since i last did them and they're really hard to come by right now so i'm dissapointed

6. thegod1

thegod1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I love shrooms, but where i live they've been banned:(

7. ramjet

ramjet Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    I love them [​IMG]I've had the greatest level of euphoria on shrooms and I love the way they open up certain parts of your mind. I find the high is absolutely amazing. E is good and givesme a great sense of warmth, empathy and putsme in the mood for a great party, but shrooms give me a sense of profound inner-peace, a super-enlightenedconnection with everything around me and a feeling that everything all of a sudden makes sense. They aren't as dark as some of the other psychoactives (like salvia - shudder) and can be incredible fun. I love the way you come out of a trip feeling like you've been on an exhausting, lengthy adventure or journey, almost more clear headed than when you began the trip.

The only reservation I have is that they are the least versatile drug. You can smoke weed, take an E or do coke in pretty much any situation, but for me at least, there are a very limited number of places and situations that are conducive to a good trip.

Glad to see you've finally become a gold member nature boy, it's about time! I hope you stocked up on grow kits before the 18th July [​IMG]Edited by: ramjet

8. cactus

cactus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    Shrooms are definately my favorite.Unlike most other chemicals i dont have any negative body load on them, only euphoria, even with mdma i feel nauseous. Quick to come up and no residual once they have gone, and the best part is they cost nothing. Every yeari got out and find at least three new patches, mark them on the map and when the season is in full swing i take a few friendsand gather kilos of them.

The trips ive had on mushies are the most memorable, they have helped me heal my problems, made me laugh till i puked, blown me into other worlds/dimensions with full blown visuals that were almost identical to smoked dmt, but lasted for hours instead of minutes (and i could move).

IMHO nothing comes close, not even acid.

9. Gas Da ShizzO

Gas Da ShizzO Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Shrooms are bad fricken ass....All the Effects are crazy the feeling can't be explain...I think the laughing stage is the best,I love to laugh.[​IMG]Edited by: Gas Da ShizzO

10. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I've been a gold member for a month or two now. By the way, they're still legal here across the stream so I can just buy them in local stores. No need for those inconsistent grow kits. Great news is that our Minister for Health has no plans to follow suit with the British and ban the shrooms. Many happy weekends of shrooming ahead!! [​IMG]

11. pokeyjo304

pokeyjo304

Reputation Points:
    Re: Who Loves Shrooms :D

swim loves shrooms, but they are really hard to come by where he lives, to bad, when they do it is a big treat and I buy as many as he can.

12. iameatingjam

iameatingjam Newbie

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o

I love them too.

13. PolyFractus

PolyFractus Newbie

Reputation Points:

I love em little thai bastards :D
    Laughing while puking is quite some experience eh?

Tags: