Who's in love with Mary Jane?

Discussion in 'Cannabis' started by El Calico Loco, Jan 27, 2007.

1. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
  2. katukulysm

katukulysm Mercury Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    i love mary-jane. though her cousin meth gets on my nerves......

3. Riconoen {UGC}

Riconoen {UGC} Newbie

Reputation Points:
    actually that sounds like more of a right leaning libertarian essay. no "true" righty would be caught dead condemning the drug war. this guy reminds me of Larry Elder, that is, someone who does not do drugs, but hates the drug war out of principle.

4. El Calico Loco

El Calico Loco Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    It is. Lewrockwell.com bills itself as the "anti-state, anti-war, pro-market" website. They are Christian, anarchist, capitalist, Southern partisans who subscribe to the Rothbard wing of the libertarian movement. They are definitely on the Right economically and culturally; they just don't want government to enforce the values they believe in. This makes them closer to the Old Right (the OG conservatives who believed in old-fashioned things like individual liberty, free enterprise, and the Constitution) than modern "conservatives," whose political ideology resembles Wilsonian "making the world safe for democracy" at best and plain old Yankee imperialism at worst, and the neocons, who are nothing more than former Marxists who switched sides for Machiavellian reasons.

ECL