1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Purity - Why is cocaine cut ?

Discussion in 'Cocaine & Crack' started by BuschGardens, May 4, 2005.

1. BuschGardens

BuschGardens Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I'm just wondering, why cant you take coke pure,

sure its hard to buy, but you can purify it yourself, why do ppl mix it with vitamin b12 and stuff, why cut it? sure you cant have as much cuase its pure, but why would you mix it?

seems kinda odd, am i missing something?

2. billbryan

billbryan Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    People cut it to make money, I don't think anyone would cut coke for their personal usage no matter what the purity is. The less powder in your nose the better.

3. BuschGardens

BuschGardens Newbie

Reputation Points:
    thats what i origionaly thought, but swim posted that they had some pure stuff and were gona take it, and they suggested cutting it with vitamin b12, so i really dont know

why do ppl cut it for themselves?

4. BuschGardens

BuschGardens Newbie

Reputation Points:
    anybody know??? why does everyonce suggest cutting it

not for dealing, but for home use lol

5. fletch

fletch Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Male from Canada
    stictley for the purpose of figurativly making more product than you started with, resuilting in more money in your pocket once distributed.

6. IvoryQueen

IvoryQueen Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    33 y/o Female
    wouldnt takin it pure be too strong?!

just a suggestion [​IMG]

7. unreality

unreality Newbie

Reputation Points:
    You can snort pure cocaine. Its the BEST high I have ever had. Trust
    me, you want to snort the purest cocaine you can get. Anyone who cuts
    their own cocaine is a complete dumbass and should not be allowed to do
    coke.

Edited by: unreality

8. SLICE

SLICE Newbie

Reputation Points:
    A friend of mine went travelling across south america last year and he said the coke over there is nothing like coke over here. Its practically pure and because of that it gives you a way better high...the onlypeople whocut it are dealers looking to make more money.

9. paulywould

paulywould Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male
    <TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNABLE="on">
    <T>
    <TR height="100%" UNABLE="on" width="100%">
    <TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNABLE="off">

You can take it pure but you will NEVER find it pure unless you go to South America or get it from a medical laboratory. Any dealer who claims their shit is pure is either a liar or an idiot. The size of the line you would take to get high from pure shit is SUPER tiny and the quality of the numb and the high is better and longer.

Paulywould</TD></TR>
    <TR UNABLE="on" hb_tag="1">
    <TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNABLE="on">
    <DIV id=hotbar_promo></DIV></TD></TR></T></TABLE>

10. dopefiend

dopefiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Cocaine is hydroscopic (it sucks water out of the air.) It has to be cut a few percent so it doesn't turn into a pile of mush.

Peace,

Jesse

11. pokergod0588

pokergod0588 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male

why would cutting it only a lil bitkeep it fromturning to mush....i buy shit thts like 60%pure(or less)and it still turns to mush if you let it sit on ur table for a while...you just chop it some and dry it out(or just dont let it sit out too long)

12. PurEuph0ria

PurEuph0ria Newbie

Reputation Points:
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="95%" align=center>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =bold>dopefiend wrote:

<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=1 width="100%" bgColor=#999999>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD>
    <TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=2 width="100%" bgColor=#ffffff>
    <T>
    <TR>
    <TD =text>Cocaine is hydroscopic (it sucks water out of the air.) It has to be cut a few percent so it doesn't turn into a pile of mush.
    Peace,
    Jesse</TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE></TD></TR></T></TABLE>That has nothing to do with it, the ONLY reason people cut it is to yield a higher quantity, which results in higher profits. Cocaine goes through many people (Farmers, Smugglers, Numerous dealers) before it gets to the user, and unless those people get it CONSIDERABLY cheaper than normal, it will be cut so they have more to sell. It's extremely unlikey that you will get pure product unless you have very important connections, but even then, farmers often cut it a little bit before it is shipped out.

13. DURBANS

DURBANS

Reputation Points:
    Not here [​IMG]hehehe

To get coke that has been cut here, means you're actually a very lucky person since that's almost impossible. Of course, if you buy really cheap shit (I mean, ridiculously cheap) you may get bad shit, but that's very rare.

Now I understand a lot about my heart problems, I did a lot of pure shit, big lines. I should've done little.

14. dopefiend

dopefiend Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I apologize for for giving possibly incorrect information. I realize that cocaine does become mush when sitting on the table, (im my experience good coke does this faster) but heres my theory as to why I believe this statement to be correct.

If you have 1 powder that takes more water out of the air than another, the water would transfer (after being absorbed into the coke) to the cut (which isless hydroscopic) and is then evaporate back into the air.

The guide i read (to extract cocaine hcl from cut) said that the coke must be cut at least a couple percent so this can take place. I would hope the person writing the extraction guide would have experience with the method and therefore their input should be taken into consideration.

If anyone who has performed the extraction can add to this it would be much appreciated. SWIM may be having a dream similar to this situation in the near future and will post the results under my account name.

Again i apologize for not going into more detail about my source for the info in the first place.

Peace,

JesseEdited by: dopefiend

15. PurEuph0ria

PurEuph0ria Newbie

Reputation Points:

Haha I'm not doubting at all that it was phenomenal product, HOWEVER, the chances of it being 100% pure are very minimal, though it is not uncommon to find 99% - 97% purity levelsrelatively easily (Not without 99% price, of course.) even out here in AZ. But there may well be pure product where you are from...Are youpossibly afield hand somewhere near/in Columbia...?

16. pillywilly

pillywilly Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I always got 98% pure...

always test it, well if I use it myself. I always "cut" some with something,and keep half of it pure.

I first start with the one that is cut.and go further with the uncut,... that way I got the most pleasure of it.

otherwise ,I get to fast,to used at it :)

17. booger

booger Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM bought some coke in Costa Rica.. if left out for a short period it turned to mush... but he said that was the best damn rails he ever did.

18. enquirewithin

enquirewithin Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from bermuda
    No-one cuts cocaine except for profit. Nor will pure cocaine be radically different. It's only cocaine, after all![​IMG]

19. frosty

frosty Newbie

Reputation Points:
    34 y/o Male from earth
    Of course you could take it pure...It'd just make 1 line as much as say
    1-1/2 of 70% crap...it would turn to mush quicker though....but thats
    what ovens are for....[​IMG]

20. scientist101

scientist101 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    it is fine to take pure although you will probably never see pure