1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.

Why People Bad Trip ,1st time in after hours?

Discussion in 'Amphetamine' started by antidoll, Oct 8, 2006.

1. antidoll

antidoll Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Oct 4, 2006
    29 y/o
    Hi , Swim and his friend Swam tried taking Speed 2 months ago , they went to a normal club and everything was ok they had fun and there 1st time was FaBouLos ! , but the second time they tried going to an After Hours Club , and over there they started bad tripping like bAd , they were afraid of the people there and even afraid from everything there , from the music to the dance floor , the club's name is STEREO in Montreal , which have the best sound system in North America , after that they kept going and now they are confortable to be there , yesterday there gf Swimmery went with them to try it and took also speed nd E , and she bad tripped the exact same way they did before and they had to leave early ..... is there any reason * other than the place isnt familiar * to bad trip ? or there is somethin else I should understand .. ? thank U!:confused:
  2. KomodoMK

KomodoMK Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    Oct 23, 2005
    from earth
    I have never bad tripped on speed, maybe a little paronoia the next morning thinking people are looking at you because you feel weird etc. but not anything you could call a bad trip. I have never heard anyone else say they have had a bad trip on speed either.
  3. azrael2600

azrael2600 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Sep 9, 2006
    from U.S.A.
    I has had a friend who had a bad experience his first time on speed. swim admits he did do a lot for his first time. at first he was okay, then he became paranoid, then he went into an anxiety attack over nothing, that lasted for a 4-5 of hours. it could have been due to dosage or psychosomatic, I will never know. so maybe bad experiences on speed are more common than people would think, although swim personally never had a bad experience on speed.
  4. izzy31

izzy31 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Sep 16, 2006
    from turkmenistan
    It is uncommon for speed to give bad trips and negative feelings that is caused by the speed itself, but other things that decide other indirect problems can happen unpredicably.

-Extreme euphoria is expected and prepared for but is less than what was thought to have felt, a sensation made from emotional letdown can give a feeling of anger, automatically cancelling out the euphoria when the brain changes the way its reacting to the speed...complicated but researched and factual
  5. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    Jul 12, 2004
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    SWIM's first experience on crystal meth was bad, he got extremely paranoid out in public and hid in the corner of a bus shelter. The sound of traffic going by was agonizing, and it was way too bright outside. I think it was from too high a dosage, and that this is likely the primary cause of most bad experiences on speed (unless a particular person is just prone to extreme anxiety on stimulants... I wasn't then and he isn't now).