wich RC to choose?

Discussion in 'Research Chemicals' started by drugs-bunny, Aug 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drugs-bunny

drugs-bunny Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    i'm looking for an interesting research chemical to try. the only one i
    tried until now is 2c-b, does anyone know a chemical that isn't way too
    "threatening"? cuz i'm not ready to try lsd or anything like that, and
    i've read that a lot of rc's tend to be pretty "lsd-like". it would
    twist my reality in ways that i might not be able to handle (YET). i
    really liked 2c-b (30 mg), and i'm pretty interrested in 2c-t-2 for
    example.

could anyone tell me a bit about some of the research chemical u reallly like?

2. Sklander

Sklander Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from congo_democratic
    The search feature can be of great help to you.

I took 4 HO MiPT and enjoyed it greatly. I have taken 4 HO DiPT, 2c-e, DPT, etc. DPT freebase is pretty insane if you think you can handle it. Try researching all the RC's and find which one fits your needs best.

3. JewishNazi

JewishNazi Gold Member Newbie

Reputation Points:
    SWIM told me to suggest that you try 4-AcO-DET or 4 AcOMiPT. Both are getting pretty similar to psylicyn (mushrooms) and only last for5 or 6hours as opposed to the 8 or so that 2C-E has

4. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    2c-i is a good starter phsychodelic ... in swim's circle it's considered the toy of phsychodelics

2c-e is a good next step. shrooms are always a way to go as well

5. nanobrain

nanobrain Platinum Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    2C-T-21 is a gentle representative of its class. mind-manifesting, not too pushy, easy on the body and the head.

suitable for social interaction as well as for personal development.

6. TheLight01

TheLight01 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would say 2C-i its friendly i.m.o and a very light and easy to dose RC..

7. trippy420

trippy420 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I would have to say that 4 ho dipt would be your best bet. Its quick and you get a very good feeling from it.Its pretty intense though at first but if you have any experiance with tripping you should be able to handle it.

8. Dogears

Dogears Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2-CI is a good light weight psychedellics for most.However don't take psychedellics drugs if you are unwilling to have a bad trip. If you take them enough sooner or later most people will have a rough experience.

9. cactus

cactus Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from Australia
    not ready to try lsd but you downed 30mg of 2c-b???? holy shit, 30mg is more psychedelic than your average blotter.

t-2 is great, 2c-e is very similar to b IMO but not as good. Why dont you stick to what you know and eat more 2c-b? sounds like a good ticket to me.

10. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I have a quiet good experience with both 2ct2 and 2ci, and there are definitely big differences with both compounds.

Hard to describe, but I'll try.

2Ci : for me it's colorful(red/orange, warm colors), warm, joyful, even funny sometimes and a bit energetic.

2ct2: a "colder" compound, blue/green oriented I may say. More phenomenal in a certain way, not that it's better than 2Ci, but the visuals that I had with t2 were more "astonighing", particularly in the darkness....

11. drugs-bunny

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    hi guys, thanks for all ur good recommendations, if u can, keep em comin.

anyway, about the 30 mg 2cb, i tried 20 mg 2 times before the 30 mg,
    and they didn't work for me, but 30 mg did. but is it really true that
    30 m 2cb is "more psychadelic" than lsd?

if 2ci is so similar to 2cb, than i am not very interrested, i'd rather try 2ctc first, that sounds very interresting.

12. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    swims never done 2cb so he doesn't know buthe agrees with sick Jack on ci and ct2. The swaying visuals especially at night are more intense with ct2 then ci. but I think 2ci is better during the day when there is more light out. ci seems to sharpen the senses. It seems like a somewhat more happy one of the two.

As far as dosages goes I have taken up to around 25mgs of ci andct2 but considers the weight load vs effects to be better at low doses. Swim usually cannot be talkedinto doing anything on the conservative side until one day he only had about 10-12mgs of ci left so he took it at the beach and had one of the most glorious times yet with very little jaw clentchingor headache. Since then he doesn't like to exceed 15mgs. He is very much looking forward to going to a cool museum on a low dose of ci someday.

13. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    oh yeah forgot that if you don't want something too trippy visually I recommend 5meo-mipt (5mgs first time). least body load, cool tingly feel. It is very nice. feels cleaner than any phenethyl I has done thus far.

14. Sick Jack

Sick Jack Newbie

Reputation Points:
    But 5-meo-mipt is a tryptamine, which is a completely different experience than the experience provided by phenylethylamines as 2c's.

In comparison, and some other people on the forum report the same impressions, 2c's provide a more aesthetic experience, enhancing colors perceptions and so on, as it's principaly an exterior experience, projected to the outside.

With tryptamines, my impressions are totally different, more "inner", deeper. The visuals and sensations that I experienced with some kind of tryptamines lead me to feel as if reality was been dismantled, boundaries between myself and my environment become less clearer, and so on....

15. rek-hed

rek-hed Newbie

Reputation Points:
    2ci is pretty similar to 2cb, i would do something else if you want a change. eatin 2ct2 is also pretty similar but snortin it is a whole different level, poss too strong. i ave tripped more off this than 2ct7, dmt, 5meo dmt, dpt etc.

snortin 2ct7 maybe best bet as is different to 2ci but notnealy as overwhelming as t2 (i dont think you should snort thisif you ave only ad 30mg of 2cb). t7 makes music sound amazing has pretty good visuals and goes with k. however it is horrible to snort, even worse than t2. you may get half an hour of wishing you neva took any drugs at all!

alternativleythrow yourself in the deep end and go for 5meodmt.

does it have to be trippy? if not def go for dxm, the best thing i have ever taken, four totaly different drug experiences in one, lasting from 4to 24 hours.

16. drugs-bunny

Reputation Points:
    from The Netherlands
    dxm? tell me more....

17. oldman

oldman Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    sick jack, I don't know if would go so far as completely different experience than 2c's. maybe different from 2ci or ct2. 2cc and 5meo-miptI find to be similar in the sense that they are both on the mild side with the tryp being a more complete roll and 2cc never really going anywhere.

YeahI agree with you that trpys are a litlte more nof an inner feeling and 5meo-mipt is less visual then 2ci or ct2 but he's never experienced a loss of reality on it like maybe one would on lsd, although he tends to stick to a modest level, 6-10mgs. This is not to say everyone is the same cause if you read reports here you get people with no response to 24mgs and some who flip out on 12 their first time. Thebest advice swim can give is to go modest the first several times otherwise it can be too overwhelming and you won't want to do it anymore.

18. Toltec

Toltec Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    There's a trip report @BLthat is claiming 2C-C taken @ 100mg was as good as 300ug's of LSD! And this person knows his LSD.

Cheers

19. FrankenChrist

FrankenChrist Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    from belgium
    I second the 2-CI motion. Then after that maybe you [meaning your twin in an alternative universe] can try small doses of shrooms and build up from there on.

Good luck.

20. rek-hed

rek-hed Newbie

Reputation Points:

look on erowid for more info.

or there is a site called dextroverse i think and a few others, some you have to apply to join.

it is the best and certainley most varied substance i ave eva taken n i really couldnt do it justice here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.