Wiki Member Check In: Have YOU set out to write a wiki?

Wiki writers

1. John_bob

John_bob Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Those diseases are more often the result of the way of administration than of the drug which is consumed. So I think a text on such diseases would fit in the wiki pages concerning ways of administration.

2. gonzochef

gonzochef Professional lab rat Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    I think I understand your perspective better now, thank you. And I hadn't thought of putting it in an ROA section. Do you think a section to be added to each of the ROA sections for their respective problems/dangers, or should a Dangers of ROA section be added encompassing all of them. This is definitely helping me to figure out how and where to put all this information I believe to be so important, thank you!

3. John_bob

John_bob Titanium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    The first option is the better since different ROA have different risk associated, and there is rarely overlap between risks of different ROA.

4. gonzochef

gonzochef Professional lab rat Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    35 y/o from U.S.A.
    Ok. I have been doing a lot of work on the Intravenous Injection article, so I will start there. It should be finished in a few days, let me know what you think and I will continue on to the other ROA sections...

5. PoppyGrace

PoppyGrace Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Okay, for the sake of checking in:

Have been given the go-ahead to work on the UK Drugs Law Wiki and been waiting to have some spare time. After being away on business, I have now returned and the bf has gone away for another business trip on his own this time. So I have a few days of extra time in which I'll try and write as much as I can.

6. aemetha

aemetha Sexy Potato Palladium Member Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from New Zealand
    Hi,

I would like to write a Quetiapine article but there isn't a category for Anti-psychotics on the wiki. Could you let me know where I should categorise it.

Thanks

7. NeuroChi

NeuroChi is not his mind Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Put it in the Miscellaneous Drugs section for now, we'll need a category for those in the future.

Thanks!

8. afriendoftina

afriendoftina Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from earth
    Hi there,

I am trying to get in touch with someone higher up to find out about getting involved with updating this page. In particular, I think it would be beneficial to improve/add in terms of harm reduction advice, including:
    • "How to avoid 'Ging-out'"
    • "How to take the dose so it doesn't cause damage to your throat"
    • "Timing your dosage"
    • "Helping/monitoring someone in G-coma"
    • "GBL and Sex"
    • "Storing GBL safely"
    Also, I hope this isn't taken critically but there are quite a few outdated comments (re: nail polish wipes, no longer true) and some things that contradict each other, for example:
    One part suggests a starter dose is 0.3-0.5mls and then another advises 1.0-1.5mls. Both of these are mad suggestions! (Sorry). 0.3-0.5mls is not going to do anything, it will metabolise before you can even see the effect to test your sensitivity and 1.0-1.5 is a normal dosage range, not good for first shot.​

There's also no mention of gauging the dose against your height and weight which is a huge factor or about how alcohol sensitivity can be used a means to gauge effects.

I recently posted about taking GBL with Mephedrone (the most popular drug combo in my circles/scene):
    https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showpo...58&postcount=5

and have done previously:
    https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showpo...93&postcount=4.
    (This is obviously written in the tone of a post for the OP and I would be happy to formalise my explanation)

There's a lot more I could add and go on to explain in greater detail. I have had a lot of experience with this drug. I have felt the best of it, seen the worst and have had a few traumatising experiences that I would love the opportunity to help someone else avoid. As a Silver member and being relatively new I don't want to barge on in the Wiki without the go-ahead from someone else.

Let me know if you would like an update on this, I'd be happy to put it together.

9. CapitalistZombie

CapitalistZombie Existential Nihilist Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    thought I should probably check in since I already went ahead and started making the Dependence page

10. Beenthere2Hippie

Beenthere2Hippie The Constant Optimist Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Checking in. I haven't been very "wiki" active (though busy with other crew work!), but will be working on a few things the coming month or so.

Hope your summer went well, Neuro-Chi. :)

11. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    118 y/o from The Netherlands
  12. Somewhere in the middle

Somewhere in the middle The Fairy Princess Silver Member Supporter Donating Member

Reputation Points:
    from On a journey of improvement
    I can take a look tomorrow and see what all I can help with Boss. Been a busy day of appointments.

S*IM