1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Question - will i die if i take shrooms after adderall and xanax?

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms (Psilocybe & Amanita)' started by catcatcat3395, Mar 17, 2017.

1. catcatcat3395

catcatcat3395 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from indiana
    ok. so will i die if i trip shrooms 6-7 hours after taking 40 mg of adderall, and a xanax the night before. i have a very high tolerance for adderall and always take low dosages of xans every couple of days. i just don't want it to physically harm me. any advice?

2. Adas

Adas Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    21 y/o Male
    No you won't die. But it can make you really exhausted. Also, comedown from stimulants can be hard, combine that with a psychedelic and you can have some bad time. Couldn't you just wait a few more days and stop the other drugs before the trip?

3. Lodewijkp

Lodewijkp Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    Stimulants with mushrooms aren't a good combo , stimulants really ruin the mushrooms and make you feel edgy. It almost feels like taking a shitload of caffeine and being anxious for hours.