Will meth be cleared before a test in 10 hours?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by kittykat39, Aug 28, 2006.

1. kittykat39

kittykat39 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    ok well I did meth and possibly I will have to do a random tomorrow in about 10 hrs what can help swim pee clean?

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Uh-oh indeed! There is a possibility that the amphetamine will not have had chance to pass into the urine in that time - not guaranteed, but has been known. Otherwise, SWiK hasn't got a hope in hell of passing, unless SWiY can ring ring in sick & rearrange the test for 3-4 days time to give the speed time to be cleared from the system, & no more speed in the meantime!.

Sorry to be blunt, but there ye go!

3. kittykat39

kittykat39 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    lasix

swim heard takin 80 mg of lasix will clear u on test also is that true?

4. Universal Expat

Universal Expat Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Ok I was on supervised release for over 3 years (fancy word for parole) and swim LOVED to smoke marijauna. SWIM also had random Drug tests. So here is my best advise (and SWIM NEVER failed a drug test in his life!!)
    Option #1. This is the best advise SWIM can give.

In a dream swim once had, he bought 1 gallon of water. He then began drinking the water, and I mean he drank a LOT of water until he was urinating roughly every 15 minutes. This takes some SERIOUS motivation (and when the thought of going back to prison crosses ones mind there is plenty of motivation). When you are pissing every 15 minutes you should notice that the urine becomes clearer and clearer. That is because the bladder is filling up so quickly it doesnt have time to absorb any toxins in it before it is expunged. (and remember in this dream I was flushing marijauna which is a fat soluable drug which means it stays the longest and is the easiest to detect unlike meth or coke for that matter which I had a dream where I passed many tests still wired up on coke.)

Now here is the crucial part. If you know the exact time of your test, make sure you continue drinking water and urinating prior to the test. Right before (and I mean right before) you walk into the building, find a toilet and go pee one last time and try to get it all out. By this time you should be dreaming about pee so clear you might be tempted to drink it. DONT! LOL.

Now go inside and they should offer you some water and ask you if you have to go. Say you would like some water and you dont have to go yet. Drink any and all water they give you and if possible sneak to the bathroom and drink some from the sink. Now, AS SOON AS YOU FEEL THE SLIGHTEST URGE, let them know you are ready and go and take the test. You will pass this test with flying colors because the water wont have a chance to bond with the molecules in the bladder to give you a negative.

This is coming from someone who once did a ton of time in prison and has had more pigs look at his johnson than women!!LOL.
    ===============================================================================================

Option #2. This is more complicated. And I doubt you have time to pull it off. BUT.... Does You have a friend who doesnt do drugs AT all?? If You does than as quickly as possible get him to give you a sample (like NOW).
    Now what you will need for this is an elastic back brace(found at drug stores and sporting good stores) medical IV bag (found at drug stores and medical supply stores) a glove warmer (found at sporting good stores in the skiing section, looks like a small pouch filled with beans) and a long thin tube and a small rubber stopper small enough to fit in the said tube.

Fill the IV bag with clean friends urine. Connect the tube to the end of the IV bag. Put the rubber stopper in the end of the tube. Apply pressure to the IV bag to ensure it is a good seal and nothing leaks. Place IV bag in the small of your back and wrap the elastic back brace around your waist.This should hold it in place.The glove warmer should be placed on top of the urine bag. This keeps it roughly 98.6 degrees warm and will fool the testing cup(which usually has a thermomitor to test for warmth) into thinking it is fresh urnine. You should now have a long thin tube hanging from your ass to about halfway down your thigh. Use some medical tape(clear type) and tape the tube to the crack of your ass and run the between you ass cheeks and around your testicles. Then using the CLEAR medical tape carefully tape the tube to the underside of your penis. This should not be obvious WHATSOEVER from a topside view (however if this is a job test dont worry so much they usually dont watch you pee. During a state administered test be as careful as possible as they are trained to watch fo this).

Now when in the testing area (if you are being watched) CAREFULLY remove your penis from you pants and as you do shake it a little and remove the rubber stopper while pinching the tube. Then act like you are peeing and let go of the tube. It should appear that you are urinating.

This method is slightly complicated which is why it is option #2. However it does work. If you have a friend with a prostetic penis (they are sold from head shops and over the internet and if you get tested regulary you should buy one) then borrow it. But SWIM assumed you didnt so this is the poor mans version.

Option 1. is easy but has its risks. Its not 100% guaranteed to pass even though SWIM passed many many tests this way.
    Option 2. is complicated, but has the advantage of being GUARANTEED to work.

Good luck on your test. I have sweated out the results of many tests. DONT PANIC. You CAN do this. Just listen to the advice of someone who has been there, done that and passed while being dirty as hell!!

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
    1. 1/5,
      Terrible & potentially dangerous advice even if it worked for SWiYou. Look up Hyponaetremia.
      Aug 29, 2006
  5. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    SHIT... just realized you are a girl. Dont worry. FOllow option # 1 and you will be fine.

If you follow option #2. Forget about the penis references and make the tube shorter. It is actually much easier for a girl to use option #2. Make the tube short enough so that it goes around your ass and ends just before your taint (the piece of skin between your asshole and your vagina). Follow the other instructions as told in the thread. Good luck.

6. Micklemouse

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Jeez, Tokyo! Are you trying to kill the poor kid?!? 3 gallons = 24 pints = a fast track to hyponaetremia, which can easily kill, or at least get yer average land based mammal a stay in hospital with a seriously compromised kidney.

Not only that but if there is any question of the urine being diluted another test may be called for, which may buy enough time to clear the system fully, or may be taken as a sign that the person has something to hide, leading to more regular tests.

The only sure-fire way to pass a test is to stay clean.

7. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    3 gallons is just a fail safe. I was not saying to drink 3 gallons (if I implyed so it was not my meaning) I only said BUY 3 gallons to be on the safe side. Usually I would drink about a gallon and a half. Just enough so that you are urinating about every 15 minutes which is what SWIM stated in the post.
    Sorry if I wasnt clear in that.

Yes the urine being diluted is a red flag to those who are really paying attention. However drinking a lot of water is part of living a healthy lifestyle. Most medical journals recomend that you should never pee yellow. You should be drinking enough water to be peeing clear on a regular basis.

Yes the only sure fire way to pass a test is to stay clean. But all my sometimes stray. She was in an emergency situation and SWIM gave her an emergency solution. Do you disagree that it will work? Of course not, because You knows it will.

Listen this girl is in a situation. And if the choice is between going back to the grey bar hotel, and drinking a shit load of water and peeing all day. I choose the latter for her. We all make mistakes. What she does later on is her business, but RIGHT NOW she must pass this test. SWIM gave her the best advice from someone who has been there/done that.

Have You ever been in that situation? I spent over 5 years in the federal pen. and that motivated SWIM to learn how to pass these things because SWIM promised himself he would rather be carried by 6 than be judged by 13 ever again. SWIM stayed mostly clean for over 3 years of supervised release, but occasionally slipped. This info saved my ass on those occasions, and SWIM decided to help someone else.

And after all, isnt that what this site is really about? Sharing information that help other folks who have similiar interests and make similiar mistakes?

And with all do respect this advice:
    Aint gonna fly. If it is a random test from what SWIM suspects is probation and/or parole you aint rescheduling that. They will tell you to get your sick ass to the testing site or we will come and get you.
    So SWIM gave the best advise he had. If she passes it because of that.. then I have done his job. What happens later is her biz.

8. Beeker

Beeker Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
    I used powdered urine and a makeshift pouch with a heater pad then make sure it was at 93f always worked and they watched.

I knew the main secretary really well and she was at work an hour before everyone else. It just made the network if you get my drift. I know this won't help now but maybe someone will read this and plan ahead. and plaese don't give me anymore bad feedback :(

9. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    Well actually I did do some fairly sizable research. When someone calls SWIM out on a subject that I know very well with something I didnt know about... I takes it seriously. Now if anyone here happens to just do a simple Google search for hyponaetremia you will find that 98% of the cases and information regarding this condition were in conjuntion with MDMA usage and biatholon training (which would suggest to me that the excessive ammount of sodium lost during excessive sweating while replenishing with only water was the distinct cause, not simply flushing the system with water with no accompanying sodium loss due to sweating).

The loss of electrolytes and sodium in all of these cases is directly influenced by other mitagating circumstances (namely MDMA, dancing and/or high exersion exercise) not simply flushing ones body with water.

What SWIM suggested was not "Terrible & potentially dangerous advice even if it worked for SWiYou. Look up Hyponaetremia." as SWIMM suggested.

It was good advise that is tried and true. I recommend SWIMM do his own research regarding this and find if SWiYou doesnt come to a similiar hypothesis.

Best regards,
    TXP
    ps.. not trying to start a flame war, or a tit for tat. Just looking at the facts and defending my position. I do respect the knowledge SWIMM has shared in the past and will in the future. He just thinks SWIMM didnt have all the facts before he asserted his position.

10. Micklemouse

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Easy tiger! This is a case where Google is not necessarily the most reliable of sources, reflecting the most popular searches & hits, rather than the full picture.

I have done my own research, including a bout of self induced hyponatraemia from water intoxication with a friend at a young age, & with no chemical assistance whatsoever. It wasn't fun, included some seriously trippy bits, a banging headache & difficulty staying awake in our lesson, a lot of discomfort & a lot of vomiting. My friend needed a stay in hospital to sort his electrolytes out, & thus avoid any lasting kidney damage or cellular damage. This was 2 healthy teenage boys drinking a lot less than 3 gallons of water, no drugs, no exercise, no hyperthermia. Luckily none of the more extreme symptoms - convulsions, cellular osmosis, coma or death - were encountered

My problem isn't necessarily the flushing idea, but the wording which could easily be read as advising 3 gallons of water be drunk, with no time-scale specified, which even in a healthy individual is going to cause problems. Remember that we're not just talking to the individual poster here, but to the whole world. The last thing this site needs is being cited as the cause of some poor kids stay in hospital because s/he read a post implying that the way to pass a drug-test was to drink 3 gallons of water. If I can misread your post, then I'm sure many others can as well.

In part yes. It is also about harm reduction, & ensuring that people have good information about how to conduct themselves safely. I do not feel that advising a random stranger to flush with excessive amounts of water when not in possession of full knowledge of the posters age, size, sex (despite what it says in a User Profile, this is not definite information), physical or mental state is safe practise. You do not know what, if any medication the poster is taking, or what conditions they may have. Even if it worked for SWiY without any immediate ill-effects, it does not mean that it is good advice. A Certain Mouse has done many things that are very bad ideas without any lasting damage. He'll gladly share his experiences but it doesn't mean that he will advise anybody else to do them. What's good for the goose is not necessarily good for the gander.

As for experience, no I don't have the same experiences as SWiTXP. I do however have experience in the field of healthcare & harm-reduction, & as part of my job have cause to obtain urine samples for drug-screens (as a means to an accurate diagnosis & delivery of care, with no legal comeback, & absolute confidentiality I might add), & have colleagues who work alongside prison & parole services in drug treatment. Things may be different in the States, but here in Briton if a sample is diluted then it is either done again, or a saliva, hair or blood test is taken if deemed necessary. It is not hard to tell if a sample has been diluted - looking at it is often enough, otherwise it will come back from the lab as unusable. This may be enough to raise alarm bells, leading to more stringent observation & more regular tests, or even denial of parole.

So, yes, I do feel that flushing is a bad idea. I don't deny that it may work, but the potential downsides have to be highlighted in the interests of safety & balance.

An example of non-drug or exercise induced hyponatraemia...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_intoxication

P.S. I did not intend to lecture on staying clean - just stated a bit of common sense & fact, & I'll say it again - there is only one guaranteed way to pass a drug-test, & that is not to have any drugs in one's system at all. Any other methods are either snake-oil, dangerous or could lead to greater hardship if caught out. It's up to the individual to weigh up the options.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2006
  11. London_Bloke

London_Bloke Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    You both make excellent points. Now that SWIKittyKat has both sides an informed decision will be much easier, thanks to both you.

Some situations call for a willingness to take greater risk. Tokyo makes a grave point in that staying of out "The Gray Bar Hotel" calls for a bit more risk than most would find acceptable if they were taking an employment-required test. From my point of view, there aren't too many things I fear in my daily existence than getting laid off from my job and I might find the risk Micklemouse details an acceptable one.

SWIKittyKat will do what she needs to and better or worse, she's a smarter SWIKittyKat than she was when she logged on, thanks to both of you. Always an excellent place to be.

:)

1. 5/5,
      Some well placed diplomacy in what could have turned into a messy thread!
      Sep 9, 2006
    2. 5/5,
      great reply, thanks
      Aug 31, 2006
  12. ponygirl

ponygirl Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    38 y/o
    Perhaps...if one were going to do the flush with water thing...one could do something like drink Smart Water, which has electrolytes. I wouldn't drink more than a gallon. Everyone is supposed to drink at least .5 ounce for each pound of body weight you have. Any caffenated beverages should be countered with an equal amount in water on top of that. Perhaps if one were worried about watered down urine, you could take vitamins? I mean...I normally pee clear if I don't take my vitamins...I only drink water. Anyhow...yeah...I've heard lots of ways to clean, most of them seem just...well...icky and I wouldn't know if they worked.

13. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Wow, a bunch of long posts. You are doing a lil too much Crank, haha. Anyways, Flush the body w/ niacin and water, but have the risk of diluting the test, and depend on the relationship with the PO, they might count it as a dirty or not. Also depending on how much speed You did, will factor if it shows up. I believe PO tests can only detect as low as 1000ng/mL. You shouldnt have cranked it up when its a possible random, cus now You is spinning his mind on a test that could fuck him in the end.

Also that dream shit about drinking three gallons is the most retardest thing ive heard. You can die from that shit unless your working out non stop in 120 degree wheather.Dreams arent reality.

1. 5/5,
      good post
      Aug 31, 2006
  14. Universal Expat

Reputation Points:
    39 y/o from kazakhstan
    SWIMM:Thanks for the detailed reply. I have edited his first post in the interest of the general public.

I do stand by that in emergency situations flushing can save ones ass from going back to the clink. However as stated in MMs reply, it should be done with care and knowledge that harm could be done to ones body (kinda like taking drugs in the first place).

Thanks for the great info MM I didnt know the risk he was taking when he flushed before. But if given the choice (which I will never place himself in that situation again) I would still go for a flush over a guaranteed dirty.
    Take care,
    TXP