Will seroquel test as something else?

Discussion in 'Drug Testing' started by Herbal Remedy, Dec 29, 2004.

1. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    its been a shitty day (my birthday) and i havent been able to sleep for hours so i took this pill my friend left me that he said would knock me out. after i took it i remembered the world of false positives and that ill be taking a drug test in about 2 weeks as a part of my probation shit. i have another pill so i found it and read it (it says seroquel 100mg). after researching all i could find out was that the pill is actually for bipolar mania and/or schizophrenia (both of which i do not have) but i could not find out what chemicals or whatever are in the pill so i was just wondering if any of you inciteful readers had any info on if im at risk of testing positive for something im not using or if its all in my head? i appreciate any replies... i think i feel that pill kicking in...

2. Micklemouse

Micklemouse Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Heheh! You should be awakw soon, probably feeling a tad groggy, to say the least, but to put you're mind at rest, Seroquel (Quetiapine) shouldn't show up as anything else. However it is an antipsychotic and therefore not to be messed with(although it is one of the safer ones with the least side effects, apart from extreme sedation!)

Hope your year gets better! [​IMG]

3. DXM expert

DXM expert Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Will not show up in a probation level piss test, the only pharmacological drugs tested for are opiates(percs, hydros, morph)

and benzodiazapines(Xanax,Klonopin, Valium, Ativan, tenazepam)

Also they cant tell which opiate or benzo you take just that it is in your system

4. Herbal Remedy

Herbal Remedy Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    the test i take they send out to california for the results (i live in florida) and i think it detects the levels of how much of what is in my system so im not exactly sure what it tests for, i just dont wanna take my chances cuz if i fail i go straight to jail, like i deserve the title "felon" for smoking weed and altering my conscience, fucking backwards judicial system let me tall ya... but thanks i appreciate it

5. tayo

tayo Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Re: seroquel??

itll make you fall asleep into a deep sleep at doses as low as 25mg, occasional use is safe especially in low doses.