withdrawl from combo of xanax And Adderall

Discussion in 'Adderall' started by Wyborowa, Mar 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Alright, from Wed-Sat. I have taken roughy 8 adderalls XR, took the beads out, crushed them up real good, and insufflated. (20 mg of XR adderall) I have 2 more 20 mg Adderall left, and i want to take it so that i can study better tomorrow when its time to do my college homework. Will it help me better sniffing them or just orally and lettin the XR do its magic.

also, from Tues-Sat, i have taken about 2mg to 3.5 mg of Xanax a day, some days with adderall, others just the xanax. Will i experience any withdrawls from the xanx if i don't take it the next few weeks? and if i finish my dose of 20mg adderall tomo orally, and take the other 20 mg orally monday, will i suffer from any withdrawls from the adderall as well? And if i will get any withdrawls from xanax or addy's, wats ur advice on coping with it? tapering off my xanax dose? or will i even feel withdrawls from xanax at all?

sniffing adderall hits ur harder, but lasts shorter, so i'm assuming if i take the 20mg XR orally, it will be better for me, in terms of helping me concentrate studying? or should i take both 20 mg XR adderall orraly at once tomo and be done with it? will any withdrawls ensue the following week from adderall?

sorry for all the questions..i'm just really scared, and actually ii feel guilty after the comedown of sniffing the adderall...if i take it orally, will this take away this guiltyness?

Thanks so much for ur time to read and respond (if u do)

2. Jatelka

Jatelka Psychedelic Shepherdess Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
  3. Wyborowa

Wyborowa Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    ooook....anyone kno about the adderall???

4. Darksanity

Darksanity Newbie

Reputation Points:
    If u want to study for an intensive 2-3 hours crush the beads and parachute. I don't recommend snorting Adderall XR because it seems to be less active probably cause there's so much crap (due to the Extended-Release system). If u need to study all day take it normally.

5. Octo42o

Octo42o Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I use Meth and Xanax. The Xanax works great, usually I will take it to sleep and a day or two after. Swim use to binge on meth and it was alot worse with the withdrawls, now I do a couple days and sleeps with the help of xanax and hasn't had any bad withdrawls.

6. Nicaine

Nicaine Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from Rhode Island, U.S.A.
    You should be OK with the Xanax, just stop taking it regularly as of NOW. Xanax addiction is hell; I had to deal with it back in the late 80s when he had panic disorder and went crazy on dem bars.... people with heavier habits should probably be hospitalized during the withdrawal process; it can be seriously dangerous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.