1. Dear Drugs-Forum readers: We are a small non-profit that runs one of the most read drug information & addiction help websites in the world. We serve over 4 million readers per month, and have costs like all popular websites: servers, hosting, licenses and software. To protect our independence we do not run ads. We take no government funds. We run on donations which average $25. If everyone reading this would donate $5 then this fund raiser would be done in an hour. If Drugs-Forum is useful to you, take one minute to keep it online another year by donating whatever you can today. Donations are currently not sufficient to pay our bills and keep the site up. Your help is most welcome. Thank you.
    PLEASE HELP
    Dismiss Notice

Opinions - Women and Meth. I Love It.

Discussion in 'Methamphetamine' started by Nieder196, Sep 23, 2012.

1. Nieder196

Nieder196 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    I don't think I can say that I love meth, but I really enjoy it. Stimulants are my favorite high. The Euphoria is great and it lets you get lost in whatever you want to get lost in. Like, for instance, I am lost in my computer right now and will be. I wanted to take a rest tonight, but i keep getting free shit. I'm not gonna let it feel lonely :)

One of the most absolute mixes that can just make me smile is when im getting spun with a girl. I don't understand why it's so sexy to me. I guess the attention we give each other. I think it is safe to say that all my best experiences with meth has been with a girl.

Last night I was with this cute, petite girl that when she would hit the piece with the perfect art would literally turn me on. Even when she would hit a line a make that little face when you know the shit burns would get to me.

My favorite part of those nights is when you look over at her and you see her trying to hide herself, but its still very much noticeable, biting her lip. Then you just know. Sex with speed was born to be with each other :)

What does everyone else think of the topic?

2. tRAUMA674

tRAUMA674 Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    25 y/o Male from U.S.A.
    Well of course the only thing that produces dopamein like meth does is food and sex.. Meth and sex is the best orgasm you can ever have in my opinion

3. Nieder196

Nieder196 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    Male from U.S.A.
    and too have a girlfriend that doesn't care i'm on meth a have sex with other people.. Imma marry her in about a year! lol