wondering about prosecuting lawyers, prosecuters and judges!

Discussion in 'Drug Policy Reform & Narco Politics' started by Silence_Inc, May 17, 2006.

1. Silence_Inc

Silence_Inc Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    i was wondering - if we all donated small amounts of money to a legit foundation like 'breakfree' (or some other cool name). so people like that Paul Little that might be 20 years in jail for a dream of making acid ... and that kid that got into jail for 2 years for selling 1.2 grams of pot to an undercover pig.

i wonder what would happen if there was an organisation - funded by people with same beleives - that sued other people - like these judges for incompatibility and homewrecking ... or something like that ...

i mean - SERIUES - i'm getting pretty angry the latest years - and i'm really getting a little frustrated that those dumb clowns and smelly pigs get away witj IN/NON HUMAN actions!!!!

they wreck lives - they destroy dreams - and really it's about time it stops.

if one case would make it international - if 1 case by this organisation - funded by all of us - would be won - history would change - cause all the other cases after that would be compared with this one - that's how the system goes!...

i really really hope US LAZY bastards will get up more and fight the injustice! ... cause we are all so f*cking stupid to have these people keep on running the show ... and us being so afraid of them ... we got to get up - really!!

i'm so tired of all the bullshit. but we can't blame them - we got to blame ourselves for not speaking up more!

i think we could even have support from alot of big organisations !! really ... if we do'nt do it - noone will! are you aware of that??? you think a non drug user would fight for someone that takes drugs ... THEY DON'T CARE! NOT EVEN WE DO! .... we only care about how much stash is left and how much sources are still free! - fuck this.

so my question is - is it possible that after this Paul Little guy get's senteced to jail - we file charges at the judge and sue his ass?! ... is this possible - or are they untouchable - if so - i wanna fight the law or right that says so that he is untouchable - QUESTION AUTHORITY !

Last edited: May 17, 2006
  2. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    i talked to my mom about this - and her answer was...

1. there are bigger problems in the world - focus on that.

2. they won't listen - it won't happen.

3. don't get yourself into trouble - silence is golden.

then my answer is - this problem will push up awarness about other stuff to - get them to think on one level - gives them insight on more levels

they won't listen - it's time we make them listen

all for one and one for all!

really wanna discus other peoples point of views on this - also the older people in here with lot's of experiences with law and order - or there freedom ... please feel free to debate.

3. Alfa

Alfa Productive Insomniac Staff Member Administrator

Reputation Points:
    117 y/o from The Netherlands
    Cases are won now and then. But one small case does not change history.
    That doesn't mean that such organisations are useless. Woodman posted an excelent list of anti-drug war organisations yesterday.

Drug-Law Reform, Activist Groups.

There are a lot of good things going on in the world. These organisations need your support. Both in money as in effort. I know for a fact that various members of this site are very involved in such organisations.

What I miss with the anti-drug war organisations, is the connection and coöperation between them. Where the anti-drug organisations are in close contact with each other, the anti-drug war organisations have not evolved yet. It would be good if there would be a central organisation which would connect them all and promote unified strategy.

Last edited: May 19, 2006
  4. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    tnx Alfa - i didn't know so much was happening arround this subject

and that's where the problem is - how come even on the biggest drug site there isn't no advertisment or any link to these organisations? or did i miss them?

like you said - the biggest problem is cooperation. a central cooperation would be very good. MAPS, Erowid, Drugforum and other sites should start up some adverttiment - or etleast should start awarness about these organisations. i think cyber connection is the first step ... ? ...

5. Woodman

Woodman A very strange person. Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    116 y/o from U.S.A.
    Silence, I hear ya!

Two years for a dime bag of pot will go a long way to help any ambitious prosecutor who has their sights set on political office, as well as law enforcement bureaucrats trying to gain promotion by adding another bust to their record.

They will, of course, blame broken lives on drugs instead of a fucked-up legal system.

I like the idea of a conduit organization to bring cohesion to all the other separate anti-drug organizations. A good think tank might be able to come up with one.

In a way, I see these forums as precursor to all of that.

6. Silence_Inc

Reputation Points:
    yep - tnx for the reply ...

do any of you have the names of the organisations already in this bussiness?

i would suggest to make a sticky or a banner for them at this site ... ?

course it's easy said for me - cause the moderators have to do the work - but i just wanted to give input ... we can't let it go on like this ...