Experiences - worst "encounter" while tripping

Discussion in 'LSD' started by awakening, Oct 14, 2005.

1. awakening

awakening Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Just wanted to hear if anyone else has had some horrible experiences like SWIM.Edited by: awakining

2. boredINbuffalo

boredINbuffalo Newbie

Reputation Points:
    I was tripping pretty hard on DXM and Cannabis, and just about
    peaked.
    I had afriend over earlier, to smoke Cannabis. He had left a few
    things behind, and came back for them. Getting no response at the door,
    the friend went to SWIM's window, and rapped on it with his knuckles.

SWIM's friend then used his cellphone as a crude flashlight to try and see
    what I was doing. I spent the next three hours more frightened
    than he has words to describe, beleiving that the cops were there, that
    they would see his paraphenalia, and worse yet, that they would beleive
    he had overdosed on DXM, and take him to the hospital.

DXM always carries a slight edge of anxeity to that thread now for SWIM,
    and he makes sure to throughly "outside proof" the enviroment he trips
    in. Since SWIM prefers to use DXM on a soft surface in the dark, this
    hasn't proven too difficult.

3. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    I'm usually pretty careful about where I trip and when so I've never had any serious bad encounters such as the ones you've mentioned. Two ones that spring to mind would be being locked outside my house for two hours while on mushrooms (luckily the lump of cannabis in my pocket saved me) and another was when some weirdo invaded my friend's house while also on mushrooms and we had to call the police to get him away which totally killed our buzz. I don't think those situations are as bad as those above however.

4. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    I was tripping on dxm, marijuana, and some booze, quite an expierence, as he had done before with much enjoyment, this time he was with a few friends, intoxicated the same as he was. his friend H, L, P, and spacecadet where walking downtown in our hometown and were crossing the street, it took us about 5 minutes so somebody called the police, the police arrived where we were at rite-aid(trying to re-up on our dxm trip) and P had a joint on him, the cop searched us all, found the joint and had us put our hands on the hood of the car, P, as we all did, had the right to remain seilent, but he didnt have the ability to. he kept forgeting to keep his hands on the car so the cop slamed him down on the hood, as I was not 18 at the time, he tookswim to the station, wherehis mother was informed he was picked up, but not that he was tripping, so on the way to the station he saw spacecadet walking back to the 'square', and he was stumbling and falling(he had the most dxm and booze together than all of us) he sat down on some step and the cop roled down his window and yelled''get the fuck up and keep walking, robo-head'' i laughed and he told me to shut up, we go to the station and swim tried hard to not show his mother he was tripping, he susceeded that task, while on the road to the house, he keep acting tripped out, his mom says'why are you acting to funny?' he replies'' im not im sick''

thats was swims funny/bad encounter while under the influence.

5. Loser

Loser Newbie

Reputation Points:

hey the reason men have nipples is because during birth we all start
    out as females... at the point where the other chromosome takes effect
    and changes us into men... well at the point we already have nipples...
    just thought u may want to know the technical reason... altho ur answer
    is easier said...

6. polloloco001

polloloco001 Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    i was on magic mushrooms, walking down the street with a friend, when
    suddenly we were confronted by a racoon. we stared it down for at least
    a minute, anticipating a vicious battle. after it left my friend said
    "god, what would we have done if we had to fight that thing" i said
    "you punch the bastard in the face".

another time i was sitting in a 24 hour coffee and donut shop at about
    3 AM. i was in a dream like state on diphenhydramine and really had
    very little idea where i was. suddenly a haggard old man tapped me on
    the shoulder and asked if i had found jesus. i replied that i hadnt, to
    which he responded "of course not, you havent been saved, none of them
    have been saved, none of them have been through WHAT I have been
    through. i died for your sins, i have been crucified and reborn, I AM
    JESUS, I AM GOD!" then he showed me his palms, where evidently he had
    crucified himself because there were gnarly scars. i left pretty damn
    fast. at first i thought i had hallucinated the whole encounter but i
    was with a sober friend who confirmed that the whole thing actually did
    happen.

7. Chaote

Chaote Newbie

Reputation Points:
    After a rave while still rolling hard some fri3ends and i went to a park were some proceeded to smoke a bowl, as we were walking back a cop stopped us shawn his big light and started asking question now i got a lil antsy being covered in glowsticks and blinking lights so i casually turned them off and the cop became quite nice, warning us of a possible thief in the area

8. raven3davis

raven3davis R.I.P. Palladium Member R.I.P.

Reputation Points:
    The following is a bad Idea and I know, he was a dumb ass naive kid. I was driving while on 5 hits of VERY weak acid and some xtc. He was tripping a little but not much. He had an bow under his passenger seat in the back, and it was visible from outside the car. It was sticking out, you could definitely tell what it was. So anyways, SWIM comes across a red blinking light at 2:30 in the morning and actually thinks to himself, what are you supposed to do here??? Stop? Then he thought to himself, ohh well its 2:30 there arent any cops, and he kept going. Sure enough 5 seconds later he sees the lights flare up and pulls ove. The cop came to his window and asked for his registration etc and he couldnt find it. He pulled everything out of his compartment and got out of the car to search for it. Bad idea, he knows but he was tripping and scared shitless. He finally found it and presented it to the cops and the cop started flashing his light through the car. SWIM actually caught a glimpse of the huge baggie with the bow but apparantly the cop didnt. I got a warning and went on his way. JESUS CHRIST what a pickle.

9. fnord

fnord Palladium Member

Reputation Points:

a baggie with a bow, can you explain what this 'bow' is?

10. Montgolfier

Montgolfier Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.K.
    Had a bad case of the 'terrors' after eating dope once. The police had been called to my student house becuase of a noisey party, and someone shouted up to me that the police were in the house and wanted to speak to me.

In my terrified totally stoned state I took this to mean that the Police were here about the hash plants that I was growing in a cupboard in my bedroom (you could actually see the UV lights from outside)

Ive never experience pure terror like it (things going through my head like - shit thats it - prison for you now my boy - oh my god what have I done etc)

I hid in someones wardrobe for about 45minutes until someone found me and pissed them selves laughing at the paranoid student quivering in the wardrobe!!

Havnt eaten dope since then lol [​IMG]

11. Be-Bop

Be-Bop Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    When i was about 18, & had just finished High School..in the previous couple of years, a couple of my 'wierd' friends & i had started 'gatecrashing' High School socials as a REALLY FUCKED UP, NOISY, DISTORTED BAND..it started at our school's junior social..since we had friends on the student council we just walked onto the stage between the 'real' bands..none of us could play, i hada guitar with all the wrong strings, & THREE distortion pedals..all on FULL..we wore balaclavas..for 10 minutes, till they pulled the power, we played this song..well someone played the bassline, someone kept a basic beat on the drums, & my friend screamed the lyrics of the song while i made an incredible WALL OF NOISE...

"Sex Bomb Baby,,YEAHHH/seX BOMB bABY...yeaaahhhh!!!" (fLIPPER- anyone remember them?)

WE did this a couple of more times at a couple of different schools..including a catholic girl school's formal dance..we just smoked heaps of dope, & kept playing till the power got pulled..usually.....

The horror story i am building to (sorry it's taking so long..but i had to set the scene, y'know?) was in the first year after i had left school..by this time i had learn't the basics of guitar, started hanging 'round with some real musicians & started taking heaps of acid & mushrooms (tho i had started while i was at school)..for this school dance we were planning our most 'complete' statement EVER!!!!

We were tripping really hard on mushies, i had about 12 effect pedals, & a tuned guitar (anything sounded 'good'..lots of delay, very 'trippy'), & my friend Mia was going to sing..if you can imagine a psychedelic cross between Diamanda Galas & Janis Joplin...in her real band she would wail songs like, "My clitoris..it bleeds for you"..we where planning to FREAK THE FUCK OUTTA EVERYONE!!!! (Lil' school boys..mia's perfect audience)

During the band before, i was sitting on the stage..enjoying the lights..really tripping, really happy..my defences were DOWN, time for us to set up our gear..i was kneeling there, trying to work out all the fucking leads & such stuff- setting up my guitar, in front of about 2,000 people..suddenly the Greek Disco boy band (this WAS 1987!)..that was supposed to go on after the other band..but we were 'cutting' in..it was OUR school, after all...SURROUNDED ME, & started pushing me, & screaming in my face, "Get the fuck off, we're going on next"..i thought i was being thrown to the lions in ancient Rome..i was fucking terrified!!! These guy's faces were distorting horribly..i couldn't see any of my friends..& i thought they were about to kill me..IN FRONT OF A SCREAMING AUDIENCE!!!!

I completely lost it..shaking, i said to them.."ok..i'm leaving..you got what you want..just leave me alone..i'm tripping, & your really starting to freak me out!....& THEY DIDN'T..this sent me over the edge..finally someone saw me surrounded by all these big shouting guys.. & extricated me..i was SHATTERED, crying, shaking, REALLY FRIGHTENED..i think the fact of the audience being there, who i thought had paid to see me torn limb from limb..we never did get to play that night..

However, there were people there who were pretty fucking pissed at these guys.it was my recently ex-home turf, remember? Someone punched the fuck outta one of them, their drum-machine was 'wiped' with a magnet, & they rolled their car while leaving...they didn't play either!!!!!

TEACH THEM TO FUCK WITH A TRIPPING PERSON!!!!

bE-bOP [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS, after we left, & went back to Mia's place, "The Night of the Hunter" was playing on TV..Robert mitchum playing a psycho preacher, beautiful film-noir B&W film, Charles Laughton's only film as a director..fucking GREAT film..made up for the horrible part of the night!!!

12. circsee1

circsee1 Newbie

Reputation Points:
    32 y/o
    Once, I took 5-Meo-Dipt and AMT during my second to last class at school. The floor started moving and everyone around me was changing colors and the auditory hallucinations were out of control. So, I mumbled an incoherent excuse to the proffessor, stumbled out the door, and began running blindly down the street. Long strory short, I ended up almost being hit while "running" a red light and enventually found myself in some stranger's back yard neighboring a lake. I flipped out, started swearing at them, and then dove, fully clothed into the lake (end of October in Wisconsin). She tried to coax me out but I apparently kept up my belligerent hysterics and eventually the police were called. They tried to coax me out of the lake as well but couldnt so they called the ambulance. The EMT's had to jump in the lake and haul me out. I ended up enduring 10 hours in the hospital, still tripping extremely hard, wetting myself, swearing, spitting, and dealing with I.V's being forced into my arms while being held down by five doctors. Deterred me from tripping for a while. Dont know what the deal was, I had tripped probably around 100 times before on many different hallucinogens and had never experienced such an adverse reaction. Anyways, funny story I guess.

13. Nature Boy

Nature Boy Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    from ireland
    This thread makes me laugh so hard. [​IMG]

Silly, silly boys.

14. ablengata

ablengata Newbie

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    not really trippin but rollin. It was my first time, and i was with 2 of my buds who were trippin on 2c-e. Anyways, so we decide to go to this local waterfall to sit and chill (it's like 2 in the morning). On our way there, about half a mile away from the waterfall there are 2 cars stopped at the side of the road and like 12 guys about 17-20 in agethere. They try to flag us down but i just drive on by because i have no clue who the hell they were and it's 2am.

Anyways, we get to the waterfall and i park on the side of the road. The second i close my car door after i get out those 2 cars come screaming down the road, and block me in. This dude starts sayin "you guys been talkin shit on us?" to which i just say no and continue walking. This guy then storms out of the car with a baseball bat in one hand and grabs my throat and slams me onto my car screamin random shit into my face threating to beat my ass.Keep in mind he hadlike 10 or so dudes there to back him up and me havin my 2 buddys who were trippin hard at this point. I felt sorry formy friends more than me since this experience could have brought hell upon their trip, but they didnt touch them. Anyways, one of the dudes recognizes me after my car got a few baseball bat dents put in it and they all back off and i get the hell out of there.

Next day a brick went through the window ofthe dude with the baseball bat in which we told him to come to thislocal park to fight,one on one. Of course he brough his 12person posse. He pulls up and thinksits only me and my 2 friends there. Walks up to me ready to fight andall of the sudden 20 ppl armed with weapons to beat the shit out of him and his buddies walk out of their hiding spots in the woods and this guy gets a nice surprise. It was badass.

Anyways the experience at the waterfall ruined my first rolling experience ever fillin me with shit loads of anxiety for the rest of the night. Havent rolled since

Everything above is fake btw... it wasa dream.

15. CrystalDextro

CrystalDextro Newbie

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    I was peakin at like 3 AM on dextro and got a phone call from a chick 7 years older than me and we talked for 10 minutes i had only met her twice before that and she just somehow called me. In the twisted reality of tripping we talked about a homeboy of mine thats 28 and what he had been doin since she hadnt seen him in along time its a small world and crazier when you have those coincedences while your thought process is morphed

16. morrison

morrison Silver Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Once tripping on lsd w/a friend and his girl that I'd never met decided to go to a pool hall. Now I've never liked to be out in public while tripping nor do I like to be with people I don't know very well. So once we got to the hall we got our balls and then my pal went to take a piss leaving me w/his old lady. We were so fucked up we didn't know what tables we could use so I sat down and the chic got all pissed and took the balls back to the counter and left. When my friend came out and asked where his gf was I told him what happened and we both started laughing and played some video games. After we found her in his car and they decided to go out to eat, I'd had enough and just hung out in their car listining to tunes until they were done. I was just ecstatic to get home and let them go on there way. It was quite a drag.

17. IHrtHalucingens

IHrtHalucingens Palladium Member

Reputation Points:
    31 y/o
    i tripped on halloween wiht a 1/2 of mushrooms, not sure what kind, it was on a college campus, everyone was dressed up in their costumes which was the main reason i decided to shroom that night, ne way i was dresed up in a ski mask, a black jacket, jeans, boots, and had latex gloves and a plastic gun. ne way me and my 3 friends all of whom were tripping went on a walk through campus to see the costumes, well we didnt make it far before we decided we really needed some cigarettes so we went ot the 7-11, my friends started giving me money and teling em what the ywanted, but iwas tripping to oahrd to evene know what to do with the money, so i was telling them i couldnt and wouldnt do it, we started into an argument yelling "im not doing it u do it" out front of the store all the while iwas stil lwearing the ski mask and holding the plastic gun, so it looked liek we were gunan rob the store and i guess someone had called the police cuz b4 we knew it like 5 cop cars rollled up with their sirons on and shit, we had guns drawn on us and were told to drop our weapons, after being roughed up and searched thoroughly the police realized it was a fake gun and we werent trying to rob the store, we told him we were arguing because i was the only one with an ID but i didnt smoke and wasnt going to buy the mfor my friend, tehy questioned us about our dialted pupils and we ended up being stuck there being interrogated for what seemed ot be hours upon hours, we finally said either prove were on something and arrest us or leave us alone, so they left us alone, the hwole time people were walking by in their costumes and staring at us and i was tripping very hard and freaking out because of the cops and strange creatures staring at me, but after the cops left we continued on our voyage and ended up having an awesome trip for the rest of the night.