Would this smoking method work?

Discussion in 'Salvia divinorum' started by D.U.M.B, Apr 28, 2006.

1. D.U.M.B

D.U.M.B Gold Member

Reputation Points:
    Hey,
    I hope this was discussed already, I tried searching but i'm not to sure what is the most common used term for the method I am about to describe so I couldn't narrow it down.

I tried the x5 extract with a pipe and it didn't work. I felt something but I never crossed the threshold. Anyway I was just wondering would this method work for using salvia.

This method is now as a lung where I come from:
    You cut a plastic bottle in half or so. You use stickytape to then put a plastic bag at the bottom of the cut bottle. Where the cap of the bottle usually is you replace with tinfoil thats pierced. And as you burn the material (I use it for a hit of hash generally) you thug on the bag. Suction is created and the bottle and bag fill up with smoke. You remove the top and you inhale. Getting a bag full of smoke in an instant hit.

Sorry if I couldn't explain it properly, but when I use a "lung" with marijuana, your stoned almost instantly and it's a nice hit.

Would this method work if I burnt loads of salvia and filled the bag with it's beautiful smoke and then took it all in, in one nice hit. I'd imagine so but would appreciate feedback

2. Nagognog2

Nagognog2 Iridium Member

Reputation Points:
  3. Pinkavvy

Pinkavvy Platinum Member & Advisor

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    Salvinorin must be heated to high temperatures to vaporize instead of burning away. Stick with a torch lighter and a waterpipe. A waterpipe is useful because the vapor/smoke must also be held in for at least 8 seconds... preferably to the count of 20.

Do a search on "how to smoke salvia" and you'll find many good ways.

4. GDxCAT

GDxCAT Titanium Member

Reputation Points:
    from U.S.A.
    a torch lighter is ideal but if one is not available a bic lighter will work fine too.
    Just make sure to hold the flame on it the entire time you are hitting the pipe.

Also as pink mentioned, be sure to hold the smoke in to the count of 20. If you arent tripping by the time you exhale, take another hit.

keep repeating, you will know when to stop.